smh: at this grown ni99a tryin to fight my 13 yr old brother

Options
Kid Dynasty
Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
so im chillin in my room makin a beat when my sister hands me the phone. my mom on phone tellin me to go get my brother he just got jumped by a grown man. now when i say grown i mean this ? was 35-45 years old. i get up there this ? ? call him self trying move his hands around as if he ready to scrap. so im like ay its whateva and we about to go at it (no ? ). now i live in a quiet neighborhood but when this ? was about to go down everybody and they momma came out. now keep in mind this is a grown ass man. he still talkin ? sayin "ill beat your ass right now". i was like "yo im not tryin to scrap i just wanna know what happened". obviously this dude didnt hear me so he stepped up to me. it took 3 adults to hold me now all of a sudden he wanna call the cops. come to find out he mad cuz my lil brother's friends shot at his all white jaguar with a bb gun. now that ? facing assult charges. and trust me as far as me and him go this ? aint over.

Comments

• Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? if i thought yo little brother shot a bb gun at my car id beat his ass too real talk

the right thing wud be to find out who his parents are,or call the cops, not risk goin to jail beatin up a lil thirteen year old, when u in yo 30's. That ? dont even look right
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the right thin wud be to find out who his parents are, not risk goin to jail beatin up a lil thirteen year old, when u in yo 30's that ? dont even look right

bra trust me, i know what you SUPPOSED to do, but yo 1st reaction gon be anger for real
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bra trust me, i know what you SUPPOSED to do, but yo 1st reaction gon be anger for real

well yea, but that ? aint even worth beatin a little kids over. let the parents handle it, and sue they ass for the damage.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that lil ? need his ass beat playing with BB guns and ?

might teach him that life is REAL
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that lil ? need his ass beat playing with BB guns and ?

might teach him that life is REAL

dont worry i already beat the lil ? ass for that ? , technicaly it wasnt his bb gun it was his friends.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well yea, but that ? aint even worth beatin a little kids over. let the parents handle it, and sue they ass for the damage.

oh he was wrong dont get me wrong, but think bout it like this, say yo lil bro running with that crew or whatever and they shoot a car with someone in it who strapped for real, he sees the bb gun n think its real and shoots back n hits yo brother, now yo bro dead for hanging with the wrong crew and its a justified ? because the ? in the car didnt know it was a bb gun when the ? happened. im just sayin bra, talk to yo lil mans about the people he chill with, bs is so easy to get into
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn people are willing to beat up 13 year old damn. How bad was the paint on the car.
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    damn people are willing to beat up 13 year old damn. How bad was the paint on the car.

want even that bad.
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yo If some kid shot a BB gun at my car Im sorry im beating his ass. I dont give a ? how old he is and you would do the same too. What the hell is the parents going to do???Bad parenting is the reason why these kids do dumb ? . Parents need to do their job to avoid ? like that from happening..
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh he was wrong dont get me wrong, but think bout it like this, say yo lil bro running with that crew or whatever and they shoot a car with someone in it who strapped for real, he sees the bb gun n think its real and shoots back n hits yo brother, now yo bro dead for hanging with the wrong crew and its a justified ? because the ? in the car didnt know it was a bb gun when the ? happened. im just sayin bra, talk to yo lil mans about the people he chill with, bs is so easy to get into

yea bruh i kno where u comin from i told him about that ? too. since our father isnt around, i had to step in and be the man. i dont allow him to hang out with those kids anymore
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »
    Yo If some kid shot a BB gun at my car Im sorry im beating his ass. I dont give a ? how old he is and you would do the same too. What the hell is the parents going to do???Bad parenting is the reason why these kids do dumb ? . Parents need to do their job to avoid ? like that from happening..[/

our father wasnt around. my mother works alot, so i had to step up and be the parent, ? im only 18 but im doin my best, he not really a bad kid, he jus hang around ? kids
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea bruh i kno where u comin from i told him about that ? too. since our father isnt around, i had to step in and be the man. i dont allow him to hang out with those kids anymore

respect.......
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    respect.......

thanks bruh...lol is that u and yo female in the avi?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thanks bruh...lol is that u and yo female in the avi?

lmao...hell yea, i thought id drop an avi on some ? that i aint seen before
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao...hell yea, i thought id drop an avi on some ? that i aint seen before

lol props my ? lol
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol props my ? lol

lmao...thanks....imma try n got worse if the modds dont trip...not x rated but worse...imma leave this one up for now tho
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    at least he didn't ? him, take it as a wake up call.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    lol then I see you from Chicago he lucky he didn't get a bullet in his ass. Bad ass kids smh.
    ReppinTime wrote: »

thats what i told him
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao...thanks....imma try n got worse if the modds dont trip...not x rated but worse...imma leave this one up for now tho

lol i bet that ? gonna ? wit alot of peoples heads lol
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    lol then I see you from Chicago he lucky he didn't get a bullet in his ass. Bad ass kids smh.

yea i thank ? that it didnt get to that level......
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

yea i hope this isnt the first of many though.....ima have a discussin with him about respectin other peoples property.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    grown man did the right thing ,I would of did the same
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol i bet that ? gonna ? wit alot of peoples heads lol

man i just feel like, ? on this site swear they be gettin ? , me ive kept it real from jump, i got a shortie, aint lookin to cheat, but i bet im doin ? ? WISH with my chick, so ? it, imma put this up till somebody say i cant....lol, now it aint no question if im REALLY doin what im sayin