Damn ? getting hated on for staying fit while wearing fitness clothes

? is wrong with some of you ? ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Wearing Yoga pants is not being lazy

Really? At the very least then, it can be. Wearing yoga pants to places that have nothing to do with any form of physical activity. Is she going to stretch in order get a bite at the fast food joint? Or in class?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Wearing Yoga pants is not being lazy

Really? At the very least then, it can be. Wearing yoga pants to places that have nothing to do with any form of physical activity. Is she going to stretch in order get a bite at the fast food joint? Or in class?

Putting on yoga pants is very much different because it takes the same effort to put them on as a regular pair of pants.

But a women not wanting to do her hair is crazy to me.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer to see women in skirts their is absolutely no reason for wearing a ? shower cap in public but like i keep saying standards of behavior have been dropping for 40 years and if show in how people carry themselves
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I was in the process of getting my hair done at this chick's house and we paused to take a break. I don't wear bonnets but she had an extra one so i put that on and took my happy ass to the store for some chips and a drink. Only time I've ever worn one, let alone in public. They're hella ugly lol but i can understand why some women would wear them out having been there before...
    *shrug*
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That sh*t is ghetto af. How can anyone be attracted to women that present themselves like that?
    It is lazy

Just like wearing pajamas in public.

If you go out and don't have to resolve to fix your hair you're a lazy person.
    It's even more than them just being lazy. They wear those bonnets when their hair ain't 'did'. Anything to not show the true texture of their hair. They're ashamed of their nappy hair and want to look like other races. That's why they spend all that time and money to alter their hair texture. These women will litterally rock a showercap before they will wear their hair naturally. They'll stay inside when it's raining to not 'mess up' their hair...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in the process of getting my hair done at this chick's house and we paused to take a break. I don't wear bonnets but she had an extra one so i put that on and took my happy ass to the store for some chips and a drink. Only time I've ever worn one, let alone in public. They're hella ugly lol but i can understand why some women would wear them out having been there before...
    *shrug*
    My desk at work faces the hallway, and they pass by me with those things on all the time. They coming to a scheduled dr's appointment with them ? on, smh I get irritated as hell
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrug*
    My desk at work faces the hallway, and they pass by me with those things on all the time. They coming to a scheduled dr's appointment with them ? on, smh I get irritated as hell

You get irritated at strangers for not giving you eye candy? what?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is like white ppl with dreads...it looks stupid but i really don't care and has nothing to do with me

Cs ? looks a mess its crazy when you see it but its also "mind bottling" that its a trend..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doing what you want>>>>>other people's opinions.

I'll step out the house with deebos on and dreads all over the place with a Patek Philippe on my wrist. Savagery I suppose.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    That sh*t is ghetto af. How can anyone be attracted to women that present themselves like that?
    It is lazy

Just like wearing pajamas in public.

If you go out and don't have to resolve to fix your hair you're a lazy person.
    It's even more than them just being lazy. They wear those bonnets when their hair ain't 'did'. Anything to not show the true texture of their hair. They're ashamed of their nappy hair and want to look like other races. That's why they spend all that time and money to alter their hair texture. These women will litterally rock a showercap before they will wear their hair naturally. They'll stay inside when it's raining to not 'mess up' their hair...

Lollll damn u made it political
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Im the type that dresses down if i aint doing ? . I've pulled enough shifts to say I don't care if it looks lazy and I am if i ain't making money. I ain't trying to impress nobody and no indecent exposure, so it's whatever. I give folks the same, so chicks in bonnets don't bother me.

I'm more concerned with a person's hygiene. Weird smells, crusty eyes, ? finger nails, and dandruff. Stained or torn clothing. ? like that is just trifling no matter what setting you're in.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Im the type that dresses down if i aint doing ? . I've pulled enough shifts to say I don't care if it looks lazy and I am if i ain't making money. I ain't trying to impress nobody and no indecent exposure, so it's whatever. I give folks the same, so chick in bonnets don't bother me. And women do all kinds of ? to they hair, so I don't know what they got going on at any given moment.

I'm more concerned with a person's hygiene. Weird smells, crusty eyes, ? finger nails, and dandruff. Stained or torn clothing. ? like that is just trifling no matter what setting your in.

Most broads in bonnets rolling like this, not all but most, or they just look dusty
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrug*

Lmao sum of these ? wanna be white men soooo bad. The sense of entitlement in here is laughable: "How dare she be in my presence without her hair freshly done!"
  • vicvallin
    vicvallin Members Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Options
    if you goin to the store right quick, whatever. but don't be at the san diego zoo with ya kids in pajamas, a spaghetti strap top, with rollers on under your bonnet. do better. true story by the way.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    *shrug*

Lmao sum of these ? wanna be white men soooo bad. The sense of entitlement in here is laughable: "How dare she be in my presence without her hair freshly done!"

Heyyy nigggerrr hard r we kings at the same time the white man didnt event balling an telling hoes what to do we been hard on hoes to dont give him the credit
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This laissez faire attitude some of you n*ggas have is silly. Basically you can't hold women to any standards without some weak n*gga posting for reactions saying "these women can wear what they want." Nobody's infringing on their right to rock a bonnet. We just have an opinion about it, just like we have opinions about dudes wearing sagging pants with their draws showing in public.

In this world people will be judged on the way they choose to present themselves. Deal with it and KIM. Another thing... Please stop bringing up white people randomly. You n*ggas are making these people way more important than what they should be.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would you ? walk around in a bike helmet all day with no bike? You wouldn't find someone else thats doing that weird? Would you want that person inside your place of business looking an ass??

Sometimes wack is just wack.

This example doesn't fly. The bonnet was designed for a certain purpose and is serving that purpose.

But even if we ignore that go along with your line of reasoning...people walk around with baseball hats all day and and don't play baseball.

What's the difference?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    This laissez faire attitude some of you n*ggas have is silly. Basically you can't hold women to any standards without some weak n*gga posting for reactions saying "these women can wear what they want." Nobody's infringing on their right to rock a bonnet. We just have an opinion about it, just like we have opinions about dudes wearing sagging pants with their draws showing in public.

In this world people will be judged on the way they choose to present themselves. Deal with it and KIM. Another thing... Please stop bringing up white people randomly. You n*ggas are making these people way more important than what they should be.

? yes they are they have to go in the rent office u can feeel how u want but what this is treading on my liberty word to mark levine
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's not that serious tho to where mofos should feel like they got to make rules about it

and a rental office shouldn't give a damn as long as the tenant coming thru with that rent check on time

? you gon try to tell someone that they got to be dressed properly to give you their money.....just seems extra
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel y'all on let ppl wear what they want to.

But my women don't walk out the house like that to do nothing.

It's a standard that we set with each other.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Would you ? walk around in a bike helmet all day with no bike? You wouldn't find someone else thats doing that weird? Would you want that person inside your place of business looking an ass??

This example doesn't fly. The bonnet was designed for a certain purpose and is serving that purpose.

But even if we ignore that go along with your line of reasoning...people walk around with baseball hats all day and and don't play baseball.

What's the difference?

That's corny. Its been internationally acceptable for people to wear baseball hats for decades. And most people wouldn't dare wear that ? to the office or a proffesional work setting. They wouldnt have to be asked either. They know better. ? rock fitted in church? No cause they know better.
    Theres time and place for everything. Keep that bonnet ? in the crib tho.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

What's the difference?

That's corny. Its been internationally acceptable for people to wear baseball hats for decades. And most people wouldn't dare wear that ? to the office or a proffesional work setting. They wouldnt have to be asked either. They know better. ? rock fitted in church? No cause they know better.
    Theres time and place for everything. Keep that bonnet ? in the crib tho.

You just compared a professional work setting and church to...a rental office.

Try again.