I can't talk to women

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
I just got divorced and I'm trying to get back into dating the problem is I lost my conversing skills with the ladies can anyone help or had this happen to them?
I run out of stuff to talk about or I get choked up

Comments

• pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    With the advice you'll get in here, they will have you slashing tires and Facebook stalking...

You right
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pof nuff said say hi they hi bak slide ya number do that twenty times some one gona call talk but nothin ask to ? ova fire her up or drink then u ? ....i just gave the game away
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First know what you want them for...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Pof nuff said say hi they hi bak slide ya number do that twenty times some one gona call talk but nothin ask to ? ova fire her up or drink then u ? ....i just gave the game away

I got so much ? one summer dealing with that site that I had to put myself on a self imposed timeout from the site.

? is a dumping ground for fat women, women with multiple kids, and emotionally emotionally scared women it's slim pickings for the most part but you can get some ? real quick on there.

If the broad is fat, has kids, and no car she'll give it up quicker from my observations.

Brother i barley leave my house now plates are brought consistently alchol an all im engaged to four women as we speak...IM THE REAL LIFE MOTHER ? FRANKIE LIMON!

Play on playa.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man throw bait out there chick's will bite especially these new chick's you gonna a nice main and side.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    internet dating
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tagged.com.

thank me later.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Like dude said find the perfect light pole or stack of bagels in Walmart to snap pics from behind and you good.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just ask her ? about her life. People love talkin about themselves.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    You are probably better at good convo than you think

Just be yourself ....everything else will fall into place