spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/xRrVI5gHVyo

He gives TWO F*CKS about you....

The End

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw a shorter version of this, and was going to post.

Watching this now, but I wouldn't say that the shorter clip shows that he doesn't care about black people.
  • A Talented One
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont click videos with no description. What did he say
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but but he's the president of all America
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Watched the whole thing... wack changed to flagged. FOH b.

I don't see how this shows that he doesn't give a ? about black people.
  • spit_fiya
    Options

With or without the video, my statement that he doesn't give one f*ck about you still holds weight
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »

With or without the video, my statement that he doesn't give one f*ck about you still holds weight

and if he dont idgaf.... no one gives a ? about anyone... you dont give a ? about me... idgaf about you... Obama apparently dont give a ? about ? ... neither did Reagan... Bush... Lincoln... Carter... Kennedy.. Ford... Nixon... whites as a whole... Arabs... Hispanics... Asians.. other blacks... ? ... Lions.... Religion... The north star... Isis... Ebola... record labels...Kentucky fried chicken... ect

And guess what? billions of people will wake up tomorrow...
  • spit_fiya
    Options

and if he dont idgaf.... no one gives a ? about anyone... you dont give a ? about me... idgaf about you... Obama apparently dont give a ? about ? ... neither did Reagan... Bush... Lincoln... Carter... Kennedy.. Ford... Nixon... whites as a whole... Arabs... Hispanics... Asians.. other blacks... ? ... Lions.... Religion... The north star... Isis... Ebola... record labels...Kentucky fried chicken... ect

And gues what? billions of people will wake up tomorrow...

Alrighty then well I guess this doesn't apply to you now does it? My thread title stated "You Bill Clinton Lovers get in here"...Are you a Bill Clinton lover? If not, you may exit at the first door to your right. This was directed at the knee-grows who put Bill on a pedestal. I've heard people call him "the first black president" and go on and on about how they looooooove their Bill Clinton FOH
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mann i love him they shouldnt been interrupting that good white man while he talkin ? buy ya own stage...HE COULD HAVE CALLED THEM ? ? IN THE TAPE ! They need manners
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They're all two sides of the same coin. ? em all.
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I don't know what yall mad about what did he say that you haven't heard. What he supposed to say.... also man on some level he right.

Yall talbot how did the ? get there like them ? ain't have a plug.

He don't give ? about he ain't gonna help u but

I'm more upset that he thought bringing up Africa would make them quiet
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Alrighty then well I guess this doesn't apply to you now does it? My thread title stated "You Bill Clinton Lovers get in here"...Are you a Bill Clinton lover? If not, you may exit at the first door to your right. This was directed at the knee-grows who put Bill on a pedestal. I've heard people call him "the first black president" and go on and on about how they looooooove their Bill Clinton FOH

i ? with dude... i just dont give a ? if he gives a damn about me or not...
  • spit_fiya
    Options

Just curious...why though?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Just curious...why though?

As a president although some ? up ? happened under his presidency... as a whole the U.S. was better during his presidency..