RIP Saints DE Will Smith smh

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    So the killer's father was killed by the cop who Will Smith had just been kicking it with?
    Crazy sh*t.

Another black dude dead, another black dude in prison and more black kids without their father(s).

Its sickening watching 13% of the population have a homicide rate as high as it is.

Yeah hit her twice in the leg
    And sat there and waited for the police to come.
    They're holding back a lot of details but it'll come out soon.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So reading the Mathieu tweet, that Fat Stacks must run in the same circles. And the tweets seems to point to that Smith was targeted. As it the fender ? was done to get him to stop (like the hood robberies where they bump your car first)

damn...never thought about it like that
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait the ? just sat and waited for the cops to pull up afterwards?

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Yep.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    MY Theory

Dude probably felt played by the city of NO settling out of court for his father's death; He probably was scoping them out at dinner; gone off that boy (A lot of them dudes get high off heroin before they go to murder)

Probably mixed up and followed Smith instead of the Police officer that was with them, and shot the "wrong" person.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Even Stephen A Smith didn't go full ? like the "why don't black lives matter talk about this" posters did about this...and you know he loves to pull that card.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop feeding the troll

Trolling equals having a difference of opinion?? Got it. Let's focus on this slice of black killings and ignore this one. Makes a ton of sense... #blacklivesmatter

NO, you just sound dumb as ? , which is appalling because you are one of the more level headed posters on board.
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Rest in power brotha!

Silly cats arguing that BLM should be protesting killers that are caught and locked up. That was never their agenda in the first place and I agree they shouldn't be force to do that. That's a community and cultural problem that is local and should remained local. We should be maintaining our communities and have a individual organization designed for local issues such as this and outreach programs. But we know most of us are going to let our children absorb some of that bull ? and self hate ? until they pull the trigger and ending someone's life that looks like them because they don't have the heart to commit suicide. End of rant.

And this is what makes sense. Good ?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Even Stephen A Smith didn't go full ? like the "why don't black lives matter talk about this" posters did about this...and you know he loves to pull that card.

Asking why a group that calls itself Black Lives Matter would only be concerned about when cops ? us but then completely disregard black on black violence is full ? ?? Lmao U got it, bruh.

Someone else mentioned that BLM shouldn't have to focus on black on black crimes because there are other groups that are already targeting that. Yet none of the other groups have gotten the media attention in recent years like BLM. This convo has went on long enough.

Those who agree will continue to agree. those who don't, wont. BLM assumes incorrectly that trying to talk logically to a well known terrorist group like the police is beneficial. It's been tried time and time again, to no avail, but I guess exercises in futility have some benefit. Cops now have cameras lol. What's even more hilarious is a lot of these BLM members and supporters believe there's an invisible hand pulling strings in the world, but will then think picketing and disrupting speeches will change anything. Good luck. Where them flags at?? Lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Asking why a group that calls itself Black Lives Matter would only be concerned about when cops ? us but then completely disregard black on black violence is full ? ?? Lmao U got it, bruh.

Someone else mentioned that BLM shouldn't have to focus on black on black crimes because there are other groups that are already targeting that. Yet none of the other groups have gotten the media attention in recent years like BLM. This convo has went on long enough.

Those who agree will continue to agree. those who don't, wont. BLM assumes incorrectly that trying to talk logically to a well known terrorist group like the police is beneficial. It's been tried time and time again, to no avail, but I guess exercises in futility have some benefit. Cops now have cameras lol. What's even more hilarious is a lot of these BLM members and supporters believe there's an invisible hand pulling strings in the world, but will then think picketing and disrupting speeches will change anything. Good luck. Where them flags at?? Lol

No it's going full ? to constantly say " how come nobody is addressing the violence" when it's addressed every damn day as y'all have been doing. Even if BLM doesn't address violence in the community to say because they aren't doing it nobody is is just factually incorrect. You got an issue with BLM then address them but don't say because you don't see them doing something that it's not being done at all.
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

No it's going full ? to constantly say " how come nobody is addressing the violence" when it's addressed every damn day as y'all have been doing. Even if BLM doesn't address violence in the community to say because they aren't doing it nobody is is just factually incorrect. You got an issue with BLM then address them but don't say because you don't see them doing something that it's not being done at all.

When did I say that black on black violence wasn't being addressed?? Please point that out. We're addressing it on this forum!! I have a problem with BLM calling themselves black lives matter but only addressing it when it's police related. When did I ever state that, if BLM isn't discussing it, the issue isn't being addressed. This whole conversation started because I asked if BLM would address it lol
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This story is strange

RIP
  • R.D.
    Options
    Won't you start up your own organization for addressing black on black crime

And the issue is being addressed is his point...just cause BLM doesn't lie there focus there doesn't discount the several organizations around the nation who do

All jokes aside, if you sat and thought about what you saying you'd realize how weird you sound

"If they're not going to address black on black violence, they shouldn't speak on racism "

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MY Theory

Dude probably felt played by the city of NO settling out of court for his father's death; He probably was scooping them out at dinner; gone off that boy (A lot of them dudes get high off heroin before they go to murder)

Probably mixed up and followed Smith instead of the Police officer that was with them, and shot the "wrong" person.

Dude was wearing a disheki too, so that theory maybe on some "getting back at the man" type ? too.
  • manofmorehouse
    edited April 2016
    Options

And the issue is being addressed is his point...just cause BLM doesn't lie there focus there doesn't discount the several organizations around the nation who do

All jokes aside, if you sat and thought about what you saying you'd realize how weird you sound

"If they're not going to address black on black violence, they shouldn't speak on racism "

Is that really what u got from what I said?? Wtf?? U know what? U got it bruh
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even going to waste time debating lol...I'm done.
  • R.D.
    Options

Is that really what u got from what I said?? Wtf?? U know what? U got it bruh

I got it

That's how stupid your point is but in your head it makes sense
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe he thought it was self defense
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surveillance video shows hit-and-run before fatal Will Smith shooting

http://youtu.be/F6jWeIfPoU8
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Surveillance video shows hit-and-run before fatal Will Smith shooting

http://youtu.be/F6jWeIfPoU8

Well damn....
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not self defense if Will Smith retreated back to his car, the dude pulled the pistol out of his ? , walked up to Will Smith's car and shot his ? up hitting Will and his wife. This video won't help on the fact that he walked up to his car and shot it up. Now, if Will Smith was coming at him outside of his car and he had the gun pointed at him and warned him to stop and he still kept coming, then that's self defense, but shooting up the car won't fly unless Will told him directly that he was going to get his gun.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew the story sounded funny when it was said dude had road rage for rear ending someone, like who does that? Seeing the video above I now see why he was so upset, Will Smith tried to run after rear ending the Hummer. We can only guess why Smith ran from the initial accident, I'd guess cause he had been drinking, but we don't know. Dude was understandable ? and I'm not saying Smith should have been shot cause we don't really know what happen in the second incident.

All that being said I can't really see why someone had to die over a traffic dispute.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame for life to be lost over some ? like this. He barely tapped him so why the hell did he peel off like that?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More than likely he was ? , any other sober person would have realized it wasn't that serious and would have stopped to exchange insurance information, the ? prolly thought he'd catch a DUI if the laws was around and saw that ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    ? is sad, man. We're out here exterminating ourselves. Ray Lewis was just taking heat for speaking on this ? . I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP

BLM aint the problem bruh... ? need to stop acting like a situation like this is comparable to police brutality... cops are sworn to protect and held to a higher standard... that ? who killed dude does not have that same standard..

According to me he should still be held to a standard of not being a ? , which he failed. Go ahead and fry his ass so hardworking taxpayers don't have to pay for his 3 hots and a cot.

You can feel that way... but what does that have to do with BLM? and ? act like your tax money (which is a very small amount anyway) is giving these ? 5 star meals..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    ? is sad, man. We're out here exterminating ourselves. Ray Lewis was just taking heat for speaking on this ? . I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP

BLM aint the problem bruh... ? need to stop acting like a situation like this is comparable to police brutality... cops are sworn to protect and held to a higher standard... that ? who killed dude does not have that same standard..

Oh so that ? is not suppose to know that killing someone is wrong? He should just use "ignorance" as a defense ...stop defending these fools.

You acting like that man has a job that gives him rights to enforce law and protect people... he didnt... BLM... is defending black people who are hurt and killed for minor infractions of the law...

Iike getting killed for selling loose cigarettes.. or getting beat for a taillight being out... ect you dont see the problem and difference between that and a guy who has no police affiliation killing a person randomly with road rage?