Fear the Walking Dead season 2

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
i knew the brutha should of never let them hunkies on the boat. like kunta said never trust a toobob and the little fast ass white ? done got yall caught up. ? never will learn.

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the black dude knows something about how everything went down.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    if he do then he should of known not to let no crackas or messicans on the boat.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    and why aint he got a strap but the messican packing? smmfh. ? is so unreal.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's he only one with a real understanding of how things work. The others are in their "let's help and befriend everyone!"

? is annoying. The stupid girl telling dude about everything they have. The boy jumping in the water and Johnny Depp going after him, then going to the boat because he "hears" someone but comes out w the boat log. wtf?

Then the scene where it looked like a war zone, since when was that ever seen on TWD? They make it just seem so abandoned vs a war zone on TWD.

We watch the show and idk why I do, I dislike it. Lotta stupid writing IMO.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The writing on this show is terrible, and who really has kids like this. And ole boy stole on his pops, man wtf, those of us with daddies know what would come next
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

He's he only one with a real understanding of how things work. The others are in their "let's help and befriend everyone!"

? is annoying. The stupid girl telling dude about everything they have. The boy jumping in the water and Johnny Depp going after him, then going to the boat because he "hears" someone but comes out w the boat log. wtf?

Then the scene where it looked like a war zone, since when was that ever seen on TWD? They make it just seem so abandoned vs a war zone on TWD.

To be fair

the original walking dead show picks up a good bit after everything went down...like 2 or 3 months right?

this show is depicting the start of the whole ?

not to mention its in LA and the original was based in/around ATL

I could see why the govt would choose to bomb LA just due to population...not knowing its making the ? worse tho

ima let this breathe for about two more episodes...the walking dead storytelling style is slow-build in nature anyway
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I don't really think anything you put is stupid writing. There would absolutely be people that would do everything you just listed. And it looks like a war zone because the city was bombed, did you miss that? They rolled the military out early on during the infection in FTWD, and when it got out of hand, the military made the decisions to cleanse the city. That didn't happen in TWD. The people who could get out got out, and those who couldn't, didn't.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know the military bombed the city, what I'm saying is from TWD story, we never see them come across any city/location w that type of destruction, it's abandoned rather than destroyed.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the daughter needs to be anally ? for stupidity
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea the daughter needs to be anally ? for stupidity

man that ? ? me off. if that was my boat she would of already been overboard for that ? ? and her step daddy too for telling her to get on the horn and listen.

and why white people always trying to save everyone but if that was some ? they would of turned a blind eye like a muthafucka.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are they going to Travis asking if they should save people, it ain't his ? boat he let them crackers on and they are already acting like they own the muthafucka
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Why are they going to Travis asking if they should save people, it ain't his ? boat he let them crackers on and they are already acting like they own the muthafucka

that what i was thinking when i watched.. the ? she asking Travis for this aint his ? .. and im glad Strand wasnt having that ?

"there two rules...One... its my boat.... 2 its my boat.. and if you missed the first 2 rules heres number 3.. ITS MY ? BOAT!"
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mother was about to get everyone killed. I am glad they didn't listen to her.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I know the military bombed the city, what I'm saying is from TWD story, we never see them come across any city/location w that type of destruction, it's abandoned rather than destroyed.

I don't understand how that's a knock against this show. They take place in two different parts of the country and we've seen that different cities were affected differently. The ATL metropolitan area was completely overrun and there were very few survivors. The DC metropolitan area seems to have lots of different groups of survivors. L.A. is basically flanked by military installations, so it's not surprising for that kind of reaction to happen in response to the plague.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    Yeah im not sure what exactly @vibe beef is with that
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooo when did this start?

• JusDre313
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yooooo when did this start?

just aired Sunday... i had no idea until i saw this thread..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To be fair

the original walking dead show picks up a good bit after everything went down...like 2 or 3 months right?

I could see why the govt would choose to bomb LA just due to population...not knowing its making the ? worse tho

ima let this breathe for about two more episodes...the walking dead storytelling style is slow-build in nature anyway

2or 3 month? Really?!? Rick was in a coma that long with no nurse to wipe his ass or make sure his IV doesn't run out? Nah.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bombing LA makes sense. Remember the army dudes on season 1 said that they couldn't tell the difference between the walkers and the living so they killed everybody
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

eggzactly. before you know it those crackers gone claim manifest destiny to take strands boat. smmfh.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
  • JusDre313
    Options

To be fair

2or 3 month? Really?!? Rick was in a coma that long with no nurse to wipe his ass or make sure his IV doesn't run out? Nah.

if you talking making sense.. well its a tv show its gon be stuff like that.. but i JUST rewatched the 1st season. 1st episode when Morgan saved Rick. He said to Rick that the government "broadcast" had stopped about a month ago. So its very likely when rick woke up it had already been 2 months or hell even longer.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it would end last season but these characters keep making ? choices and showing their stupidity