POST YOUR VOICE...........IN 2016

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1k154Tueepa

? b out of pocket and females still be doing extra for the trifelin ones...
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao @ acting like you was calling the cops. So the dude you had a 3some with was tryna get some extra ? on the side? Hilarious
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Maaaan I wanted to take off on the ? with a butcher knife real spill yo!!

And the crazy part is he ain't no ? dude I don't even see how he gatherd the persona to even come at ME like that!!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

lmao @ acting like you was calling the cops. So the dude you had a 3some with was tryna get some extra ? on the side? Hilarious

Yes he was trying to b slick I had no choice but to play the. Cop roll cause he was gonna sit there an start talking n ? I wanted the ? to just LEAVE I couldn't get physical with his ass while the babies were there and even so I don't hit men
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Yes he was trying to b slick I had no choice but to play the. Cop roll cause he was gonna sit there an start talking n ? I wanted the ? to just LEAVE I couldn't get physical with his ass while the babies were there and even so I don't hit men

Did he really say "can I lay with you" lmao what the ? ? sound lame af. If he woulda came off a lil smoother you woulda gave up the ? be real. Did you tell your friend?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn. Aqua got a lil sexy voice.

But umma rumma, you can't put full blame on the dudes. Gotta blame the "trifelin" broads who hook up wit those ? as well.
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited April 2016
    Options

Did he really say "can I lay with you" lmao what the ? ? sound lame af. If he woulda came off a lil smoother you woulda gave up the ? be real. Did you tell your friend?

Fuuuuck no wtf I look like I didn't even wanna do the ? from the gate I only did it for her ditsey ass

And yes u can blame the men cause they the ones taken advantage of the weak minded females
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Year I told her silly ass she doing her retaliation ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gpymlihw72sb.png

Stop listening after, I'm tryna lay with you...lol...? are you from?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Fuuuuck no wtf I look like I didn't even wanna do the ? from the gate I only did it for her ditsey ass

And yes u can blame the men cause they the ones taken advantage of the weak minded females

lmao @Aqua you coming through this season on tinychat? Its gone be lit as ? bout to put a thousand blunts in the air this summer

nzgn.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @dwo tinychat returning soon you still scared of @khaleesi

Yall need to end that ? for the better of the community
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I'm going out tonight plus ion ? with y'all like that yall b on that screenshot ? too much
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So it's the guy's fault they're weak minded? LOL!

Naw blame the women like ya homegirl who's so afraid to be alone, they rather stay wit an ain't s*** ? .

Lol @ "Can I lay with you". Smh.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BrideofKilla and @MsSouthern you have to click on upload in the upper right corner. U can then use your voice recorder to record and upload it

9vlntkiw2os8.png
    You the only female that uses her brain instead if her ? . I bet both of the kept asking do I take my clothes off yet
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @missk You KNOW i don't ever ask you for nothing. But please one time for the one time

Lets hear it. What do you have to say to the world

Let's keep Pandora's box closed Dizz. I've spoken before tho, think someone said I looked like a scared deer in headlights :#

She sings like a lion
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I'm going out tonight plus ion ? with y'all like that yall b on that screenshot ? too much

Its not tonight. Aqua you have to come through Tinychat2016 will be uncut. Meaning everything that happens on tinychat will stay on tinychat. No screenshots
  • thatboydizz
    Options

lmao @Aqua you coming through this season on tinychat? Its gone be lit as ? bout to put a thousand blunts in the air this summer

nzgn.jpg

That drawing tho...Lol!!

So random. ? was funny as hell. But the funniest night ever was the night after Missallhiphop.com 5. I had just got banned. I logged into tC and straight fuckery ensued irony kat stew playmaker88 know what day im talking about. Irony was choking laughing the whole night
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Ms.pretty thick ass still in the game. We gonna have to troll by and see how she been

ggg.jpg
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    gpymlihw72sb.png

Stop listening after, I'm tryna lay with you...lol...? are you from?

I laughed....but this I like half a step away from being one of those Coli posts with a floating head.

Cut that out bro.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

i dont know why i listened to this whole ? .

but i did.

Shutup
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smash on aquas voice
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    They've been leavin the laces like that on timbs for a min tho lol