So... Is Finn Force Sensitive or nah?

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question is why did they make him use an American accent
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/85811/how-do-lightsabers-turn-off-and-on

Some light sabers you need the force since the switch i internal and some the switch is external and can be used by anyone like Luke's Lightsaber.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a new beginning with new characters for crying out loud, rome wasn't built in a day. As soon as luke bring them up to speed the sith is gonna be layed out.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Only someone who is force sensitive can wield a lightsaber is what's intended in the saga so yea plus in the comics he yields a yellow saber and blaster. I think his mother was a Jedi and his paps is Han Solo and that's where Ben, Rey and Finn are connected but he's not as strong as them because he's not directly connected to Luke.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Only someone who is force sensitive can wield a lightsaber is what's intended in the saga so yea plus in the comics he yields a yellow saver and blaster. I think his mother was a Jedi and his paps is Han Solo and that's where Ben, Rey and Finn are connected but he's not as strong as them because he's not directly connected to Luke.

Also his Mom was trained by Luke as one of his strongest students. I hope Michonne from walking dead plays his mom in the future.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he is. Did you see how kylo ren stopped and looked at? Their was a reason for that
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Also when he took off his helmet and when Poe asked him why he wanted to help him and he said because it's the right thing.

When he told Mas he needed a weapon and she told him he had one implying it was the saber. He just didn't know how to use it. The force is also what opened his conscience to leaving the dark side.

Also, Poes father is the pilot that helped Luke in return of the Jedi.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    My question is why did they make him use an American accent

Why not. In star wars movies it's usually the villains that are Brits. I. Mean the imperial officers. Finn was just a storm trooper they don't have those accents
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Also when he took off his helmet and when Poe asked him why he wanted to help him and he said because it's the right thing.

When he told Mas he needed a weapon and she told him he had one implying it was the saver. He just didn't know how to use it. The force is also what opened his conscience to leaving the dark side.

Also, Poes father is the pilot that helped Luke in return of the Jedi.

Are you saying wedge antilles is Poe damerons father? I wanna see the receipts ? ! This better not be some of that Finn is lando calrissians son type ? either
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Only someone who is force sensitive can wield a lightsaber is what's intended in the saga so yea plus in the comics he yields a yellow saver and blaster. I think his mother was a Jedi and his paps is Han Solo and that's where Ben, Rey and Finn are connected but he's not as strong as them because he's not directly connected to Luke.

? where the ? are you getting this ? ? Do you know how corny and forced that ? sounds. Finns pops is han solo but the ? don't even look biracial cmon ? stop this ? . You must be trolling

That's not how genetics work. Biracial kids could actually end up dark skin the same way fully black kids could be light skinned. I still hope Lando is the pappy cause Calrissian is the GOAT in that galaxy far, far away.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "There's been an awakening.... have you felt it?"

"Yes."

Kylo felt Finn's awakening in the Force on Jakku as he walked by, that's why he stopped and stared at dude. He knew before Finn did.

? still trippin bout that duel in the snow like Kylo wasn't GUTSHOT BY CHEWBACCA, BLEEDING OUT, AND EXHAUSTED? Stop it 5. That's like thinking Jordan sweet cuz u crossed him up during the Flu Game lol.

Rey is the Goku of this story, but Finn gonna be Piccolo if not Vegeta status.....
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

? where the ? are you getting this ? ? Do you know how corny and forced that ? sounds. Finns pops is han solo but the ? don't even look biracial cmon ? stop this ? . You must be trolling

That's not how genetics work. Biracial kids could actually end up dark skin the same way fully black kids could be light skinned. I still hope Lando is the pappy cause Calrissian is the GOAT in that galaxy far, far away.

Could go either way but that would be too obvious. Either way, Finn is definitely force sensitive.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    The awakening was rey..

She touched the saber and saw the future.

That was the disturbance in the force they felt.

I think that scene with snoke and Ben was before Rey touched the saber though. I think the awakening was a general statement implied to Rey, Finn and whoever else is out there lurking.
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    Options

Just a guess, the comics are no longer Canon but some things are taken from it relatively. I'm thinking this is Finns mother in some way.
    sana-solo-reveal-star-wars-6-138440.jpg

I think Rey and Finn will be an item like George Lucas and his wife.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I haven't red any star wars comics in a while. Is this from the new marvel comics version. I was read when star wars was being published by dark horse comics
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think that's old. Everything got scrapped when force awakens was in production but in the old comics Ben Skywalker was Luke's son and turned evil. Han had 2 kids, a son and daughter that battled him. If we compare similarities to the old comic, there's 2 Jedis that battle Ben so I think either way it'll follow the same concept except now it's Hans son that's evil.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    "There's been an awakening.... have you felt it?"

"Yes."

Kylo felt Finn's awakening in the Force on Jakku as he walked by, that's why he stopped and stared at dude. He knew before Finn did.

? still trippin bout that duel in the snow like Kylo wasn't GUTSHOT BY CHEWBACCA, BLEEDING OUT, AND EXHAUSTED? Stop it 5. That's like thinking Jordan sweet cuz u crossed him up during the Flu Game lol.

Rey is the Goku of this story, but Finn gonna be Piccolo if not Vegeta status.....

Yeah I didn't consider that he was injured. If he was t hurt I don't think Finn would've ever been able to hit him. One question though, is that nien numb flying with the new rogue squadron and he got older or is that another sollustan?
  • Splackavelli
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think that's old. Everything got scrapped when force awakens was in production but in the old comics Ben Skywalker was Luke's son and turned evil. Han had 2 kids, a son and daughter that battled him. If we compare similarities to the old comic, there's 2 Jedis that battle Ben so I think either way it'll follow the same concept except now it's Hans son that's evil.

No it wasn't Ben wo turned sith han and leia had 3 kids . twin elder siblings jaina and jacen and the youngest anakin solo. It was jacen that turned to the dark side. I checked out that comic through Google images star wars in vasion and the Finn in that version is white. Obviously they barrowed some elements from and rearnged the extended univerese there's also a panel where that blac chick confesses to Leia that she's not really Hans wife. There's another reason han or lando can't be Finn's father because they are both old enough to be his grandfather
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    You're right, my bad. I also don't think the white Finn is the same as the black one.