Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Silver again :joy:
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »
    This album is dominating my life at the moment, for me it's up there with Return of 4eva, i bought that on vinyl and i'll pick up this up too, and i think it'll probably be my album of the year.I really can't think of a better produced album that's come out, or anyone else who has impressed me as much on the mic, to me there isn't a single misstep on here.

I find him such an oddity in hip hop, how he hasn't blown up like the others in his class is beyond me.

Dude is too real and didn't have any special Jimmy ivine connections and ? . Real hip hop fans know what's up with Krit.

Iovine

man i saw this one, but was like, my ? done had a tough week...i'ma let him slide

Lcnsd like...nah b...not on my watch

:joy:

Lol. It's all in jest. Normally ? get ? on for being grammar police but we makin that ? cool. :sunglasses:

It's appreciated. Dudes need to value proofreading and proper spelling more often. It encourages good writing habits around these parts.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    SuperManuel in the ADHD thread......Oh My

Its not so hard just google it and fooow instructions. Why do women mover dramaticise everything.

sqvusy3mgx4j.gif

You don't know how to quote huh lol

Lol i peeped that too
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol What ? John leguizamo & Wiz Khalifa i know how to Quote, Damn cats telling me how to post
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    lol What ? John leguizamo & Wiz Khalifa i know how to Quote, Damn cats telling me how to post

What?

The best posts are when they happen in this thread LOL
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    I love how ? gon skate by the fact that ? in the 90s were known for having ? goons on deck,

not to mention Cashmoney being a label of molestees

and then lets not forget the "costumes" fiasco

grandmasterflashfuriousfive.jpg

FOH hip hop been had a ? element

All them ? is Fairies but That ? on the Far Right Foul AF brah...

He caught a body earlier this year because a man allegedly made a pass at him.

This ain't so much an issue of bad spelling, but rather this ? @harry knucklez not knowing the difference between left and right lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    This song a classic, every ? on earth done twerked to this ?

more trash then classic

The common then/than mistake
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From The Walking Dead Thread
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    I enjoyed this episode

**unpopular opinion post** think these few episodes been better than alot of that thrash from last season..

Feel Kinda Petty w/One Word....

8azeqt3jnltw.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    i bet they going to give him a crew

Who dr dre?

His name is Heath. They call him Dr dee because he is the actor that plauedre in the straight out of Compton movie.

wow

Lol, I'm over here squinting like "what the ? does 'plauedre' mean?" Play Dre
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I like it, I like that yes taking a more introspective approach. Imo that's when Marshall is at his best. He's older now so his perspective is different and I think this is the approach he's going for this album.

LOLOL I don't expect Marshall to get praises on the IC but objectively the song is dope and he's in a different space mentally. I like that older rappers now are taking a more mature approach - Raekwon, Jay-Z, T.I., Fabolous, J.Cole, etc. It's not just about fame and diamonds some of these guys are fathers and some of us are older and can relate. Rap doesn't have to be pigeon holed to appeal to only teenagers and millennials... That's what will ? it like Rock and Roll today.

He's
    pigeon-holed (this one's petty of me, but I digress)
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    ? remwbwr hhg gotdamn. Bet ? don't remember the rocafella site with all those unrelease Roc songs and versions. Had that Murda Marcyville verse from Jay dissing Nas. Bunch of other ? .

tumblr_mgunwjukAn1r0a4hso1_250.gif

...and he tried to use "unrelease" in the past tense.