Become your own F7
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I ? w some of that southern ? though. TI, Jeezy, Luda and krit probably my favorite artist after k.dot n j.cole right now. But I get what u saying, alot of that other ? be super dumbed down musik

J Cole is from the South. That's the problem Y'all think South = GA. Y'all mean you don't like rapping Georgians under 30...but you say South. Pusha T, Malice, Pharell/Neptunes, Timbaland, Missy, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and Skillz are some of the rappers/R&B artist from VA alone.

Those are all dope artist. Why aren’t they in the forefront? Y’all rather push 21 savage and migos than the dope artist y’all have. See this is the issue I have with the south. It’s like you know you love stupid ignorant ? but then like to hide behind artist who you think are “smart and conscious.”

Y’all ? tried to paint Kevin Gates as smart and that ? wild ? . Posting up inspirational quotes and have the nerve to post his picture. That’s the ? y’all look up to?

As much as I think 3K is overrated, I wish artist from the south like him was leading the charge. ? even Wayne. There’s no denying that the south runs the radio airwaves for hip hop. And y’all choose to play the dumb ? .

who are u to tell the south what to like or push?..yall booed outkast now wanna turn around and big up dre now... think ,about all the southern artist who got no shine in the 90s and 2000s that yall gave no ? about who made better music than what we hear today? maybe the rap gods are punishing u for that lol. its crazy cuz the south been liking the bass heavy hook heavy non lyrical ? but the narrative is oh look at the good ole days even tho we talked ? about yall then we wish yall made music like that cuz now its trash naw .... lol

i respect it. look all im saying is it would be good if rap lyrics meant something all across the board or at least the majority of it. ? is really looking kids boppish. its good to have a good time but if that ? dont change, 10 years from now its gonna be a complete joke. im speaking for me, hearing a song with just adlibs and bass is just ? . and its an insult to my intelligence and i would like to think it is for our people as a whole. yea the gangsta rap ? is ignorant as well and that should be the extent of it. because its real ? and they putting their life and soul into the music. can we agree on that?

? how many of the most recent biggest hits from non southern artists have been "lyrical"? Wasn't one of the biggest songs last year from a NY ? who literally is a close of an Atlanta ? ? Wasn't it Harlem ? who started riding the south making songs like "Get Crunk Music" and remakes of "Bout It Bout It"...wasn't it NY ? who started running to southern producers?

Clone
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I never usually post mistakes but that ? was too funny.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lol beat me to it... @TheBossman, the Hall is watching
  • infamous114
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    "Thats what kings do..they go out in the jungle and get food for the tribe.."

IIGHT man thats where I cut it off

Lol that's 100% what kings DON'T do. I'm not expecting Jeezy to be strong in the political science department but I can't listen to nonsense like that either

This while interview is jeezy speaking a whole bunch of insecure nonsense thats overly defensive when all they said was he's very cold musically. Snowman for real

Did they even have a show? I ain't watching jeezy talk about unnecessary stuff to defend himself while he sprinkles in dumb quotes for over an hr.

He crossed into the smart dumb category

If anything this hurt jeezy

Whole ?

Easy typo with i and o next to each other
  • infamous114
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Bruh that untouchable song isn’t trash

While I warmed up to it,because of the lyrics.

Overall it's just not a good song,especially if we're talking about to sale an album.

I don't want to play that song on repeat.

Sell, bruh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    Yo,
    I got an MPC2000XL tucked away which i dont use anymore, it is literally my favourite piece of equipment, but ive retired it for a lil while. Looking through previous messages i see not many people use ableton? I find from a creativity point of view ableton is the easiest and funnest programme to use, its just so flexible.....from a mixing and mastering point of view though no way.... i use it with a launchpad (64 mini pads) and a keyboard.

? ... >_>
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    The look-a-likes are getting more attention than the migos off this ? smh.

The migos is QC literally birthed Fruadeska into being big in modeling and music here in the states (shes from Sydney now lives in the ATL). And on top of all that this is ? promo for Everyday struggle. I feel like complex struck a deal with Coach k or someone there to get the free promo lol.

I know it's a made up name but damn bruh...
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The look-a-likes are getting more attention than the migos off this ? smh.

The migos is QC literally birthed Fruadeska into being big in modeling and music here in the states (shes from Sydney now lives in the ATL). And on top of all that this is ? promo for Everyday struggle. I feel like complex struck a deal with Coach k or someone there to get the free promo lol.

I know it's a made up name but damn bruh...

Lol that had to be intentional give the man a Hall pass
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT thread lols comin' from all angles, LOL at the above exchange
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    I had to give Silver a pass cuz what he just misspelled would've also been correct the way he typed it. He got saved by a technicality lol