Genocidal Slaver cac Andrew Jackson to be replaced on $20 by Harriet Tubman, Black Excellence

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's the reasoning? How long does it take for all of this to process and get done?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    One thing that people don't know about Tubman is that John Brown (a prominent white abolishist who preached that the only way to gain freedom for blacks was armed insurgency in the south) proclaimed Tubman to be one of his general against the South and she was going to take part in an armed raid that ultimately failed that John Brown orchestrated on Harper's fiery (military armory) because she grew ill

? Gregory talked a lot about John Brown and he did what a lot of black men today that talk that war talk should be doing. He walked the walk.

Yeah he eventually got hanged for it but Tubman wanted to be there but was unfortunately sick

Another fun fact was that Tubman was potentially the first female cav scout (calavary scout) for the Union army during the Civil War and led a raid on Combahee Ferry in which she freed over 700 HUNDRED SLAVES. Just think how amazing that is especially during that time for a female, black at that to be leading a war party. She is more courageous then most modern men

You are definitely right and hell most African women are more courageous. Look up and down who really fought back
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is going to get veeeeery interesting. .
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just beautiful. Now all we need is nat, vessy, prossier, etc, etc........? it we need our own money
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that people don't know about Tubman is that John Brown (a prominent white abolishist who preached that the only way to gain freedom for blacks was armed insurgency in the south) proclaimed Tubman to be one of his general against the South and she was going to take part in an armed raid that ultimately failed that John Brown orchestrated on Harper's fiery (military armory) because she grew ill

? Gregory talked a lot about John Brown and he did what a lot of black men today that talk that war talk should be doing. He walked the walk.

Yeah he eventually got hanged for it but Tubman wanted to be there but was unfortunately sick

Another fun fact was that Tubman was potentially the first female cav scout (calavary scout) for the Union army during the Civil War and led a raid on Combahee Ferry in which she freed over 700 HUNDRED SLAVES. Just think how amazing that is especially during that time for a female, black at that to be leading a war party. She is more courageous then most modern men

You are definitely right and hell most African women are more courageous. Look up and down who really fought back

It's crazy cause ? is quick to ? on women especially dark-skinned ones who don't fit into the idea of attractiveness by society yet I promise most of them got more corange heart and bravery then those men who act like that.

During her time period there was another courageous woman Yaa Asantewaa fighting the British for the retrieval of their King(a child) who was her grandson. The men were scared shitless and she and a whole bunch of Ashanti women rose up and fought the British.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaa_Asantewaa

She fought the Portuguese using their own divide and conquer tactics and had the Dutch assault Portugal. Genius military tactician and strategist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzinga_of_Ndongo_and_Matamba

An Nubian queen who fought off against the Romans and suceeded

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanirenas

I can go on and on about great African women who were definitely badasses in their own right and none of these men who have never seen war or fought can even talk ? about black women.

Brother Polight got caught talking ? about women after a woman showed that he was wrong about women possessing ? in their thigh bone or some pseudo ? like that. He said he won't debate with ass and ? and didn't even have a counter against her information. Smh.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im finding this hard to believe
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I got a pocket full Tubmans.

In the strip club throwing dem Tubs.

Every time you go to an ATM, it don't spit nothing but dem Tubmans.
    Lol
    Dubs turned to Tubs.. ridin with Harriets in my chariot.. i got that runaway money

Bars on bars, the potential metaphors are endless...

Just ghostwrote some bars for Birdman:

Spending them tubs in the club just to show my ? it's all love,
    I got that I....runaway money,
    that "Oh you.... gonna pay for me",
    you need to catch them ? as they travel up north!

birdman-lil-wayne-rain_feature.jpg

Some how I think the bolded tells me I ain't gonna get paid for this....smh
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    im honestly not feeling the idea tho.

Becausseeee?

You can't make a statement like that without finishing your thought.

Shut the ? up cac ? . Unless we r discussing hoes, ? , pink toe ? or ? sit ur cracka ass in the corner and be the ? quiet. We r discussing Queen Harriet so ur cracka ass opinion is irrelevant. Gargle ? and ? ? .

@KAT

IF YOU GIVE ME SOME, ILL TAKE UP FOR YOU!!!

1263082033_cb3d2014aa_z.jpg?zz=1

Why these simp ass dudes gas this backwoods texas trailer trash cac is beyond me.

Word...

2fnswmrbvptz.png

lol at me simping you ? . lol at peeping ? = simping. lol at me putting the cape on dro style for a cac. I already told you where your place is ? .
    im honestly not feeling the idea tho.

Becausseeee?

You can't make a statement like that without finishing your thought.

Shut the ? up cac ? . Unless we r discussing hoes, ? , pink toe ? or ? sit ur cracka ass in the corner and be the ? quiet.

if the topic of conversation is hoes, pink toe ? and cacs ? you are free to have an opinion b/c sooner than later ur going to magically appear in thread anyway. all we have to do to is shine the white ? symbol over the ic and ur cracka ass comes in the thread batman style anyway. but please feel free to be continue being the ic's expert on cac ? , cac ? and cac ? ? depositories. other than that keep your ? dumpster mouth closed until we start talking about cac bitchs and cac ? again. a discussion about Queen Harriet shouldn't be defiled by the likes of cac tramps like you.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No really..please do type more of your angry feelings.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just beautiful. Now all we need is nat, vessy, prossier, etc, etc........? it we need our own money

This is the only reason I'm against this idea, let us get our own money and let us celebrate those who sacrificed everything, not let them choose who and how we honor our ancestors
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

This is the only reason I'm against this idea, let us get our own money and let us celebrate those who sacrificed everything, not let them choose who and how we honor our ancestors

Lol at own money
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This got boys feelin like Mr McDowell when he found out akeem had his own money
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black excellence
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    When does this supposed to happen?
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These muthafuckas won't let us shine for ? .

NPR ‏@NPR 51m51 minutes ago
    NPR Retweeted NPR
    UPDATE: New $20 bill will keep an image of Andrew Jackson on the back, with Harriet Tubman on the front of the bill.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma have nothing but tubmans in my pocket
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Black excellence

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    how could it be anything other than disrespect to our ancestor. they've done nothing to even try make things right for enslavement and then they put the face of an ancestor who worked tirelessly to free our people on a central bank's note. to me it's like saying this is as close to reparations as yall ? are gonna get...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The indian killer replaced by a ? woman!!! Not in my damn country
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The indian killer replaced by a ? woman!!! Not in my damn country

If I could only

42330eaec06b72f5be7958e314c537ad.500x500x1.jpg