Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt kno what dude was talkin about, he didnt even formulate a coherent sentence, only the put some respect on my name ?
    one of the goat interviews for sure
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Say what you want about Charlamagne but I appreciate his authenticity.

He didn't fold up like a ? at all. Asking if Birdman pulled up on Ross and Trick Daddy was the perfect response.

I guess its a first time for everything

Ain't the first time. Only time I've saw him fold is against master P and Gucci Mane. Everybody else he got them jokes off on. I wouldn't ? with Gucci who has bodies and P who gave ? C that work. Sometimes u gotta take ur safety seriously
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Must be sign of the times bc in my eyes Charlamgane didnt handle it like a "G." Not like a ? either, but basically he handled it like a troll. Perfect for internet. Not so much how 2 men would handle ? irl

Handling it like a G is standig your ground and bein ready for whatever comes, no ? talkin, no jokes, no chit chattin. Shouldn't be much more than 'ok, whats up?'. That's how he was for the first part, but then'Did you roll up on Ross....' :joy:

Now you're back into entertainment mode. Thats saying fighting words that you're comfortable to say bc its on air and bc you're "The radio guy". Thats akin to throwing rocks and hiding your hands . That's a ? that knows people are watching and Black Twitter is on standby. I don't knock it bc its his profession but it needs to be pointed out. "#clapback" iis a hashtag ? use. This niga just hit a #clapback lol Its hilarious, but its not 'G'

Man wtf are you talking about. Charlamagne specifically asked Birdman what the problem was. He gave Birdman a chance to air hiss grievances and Birdman kept mumbling at the mouth. That's when he sonned his ass and deservedly so.

For the internet. There are no ether buttons irl.

Like i said ima observe what happens in the next week
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asking if he approached Ross and Trick the same was only acceptable cause he does radio

That wasn't "ether" it was borderline ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Birdman realizing that ppl don't fear him and know his money is borrowed

Word, of course your the hardest in the world when you have a army with you. Sukka ? by a sukka
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne think Birdman is joking.

Or he's a joke
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Asking if he approached Ross and Trick the same was only acceptable cause he does radio

Bro stop it theres no justifing what birdman did he ain't handle it like a boss he tried to handle it gangsta and failed badly he tried to pull a suge Knight and we see where suge at now
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Must be sign of the times bc in my eyes Charlamgane didnt handle it like a "G." Not like a ? either, but basically he handled it like a troll. Perfect for internet. Not so much how 2 men would handle ? irl

Handling it like a G is standig your ground and bein ready for whatever comes, no ? talkin, no jokes, no chit chattin. Shouldn't be much more than 'ok, whats up?'. That's how he was for the first part, but then'Did you roll up on Ross....' :joy:

Now you're back into entertainment mode. Thats saying fighting words that you're comfortable to say bc its on air and bc you're "The radio guy". Thats akin to throwing rocks and hiding your hands . That's a ? that knows people are watching and Black Twitter is on standby. I don't knock it bc its his profession but it needs to be pointed out. "#clapback" iis a hashtag ? use. This niga just hit a #clapback lol Its hilarious, but its not 'G'

Man wtf are you talking about. Charlamagne specifically asked Birdman what the problem was. He gave Birdman a chance to air hiss grievances and Birdman kept mumbling at the mouth. That's when he sonned his ass and deservedly so.

For the internet. There are no ether buttons irl.

Like i said ima observe what happens in the next week

An if birdman does nothing then what?
  • R.D.
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Bro stop it theres no justifing what birdman did he ain't handle it like a boss he tried to handle it gangsta and failed badly he tried to pull a suge Knight and we see where suge at now

That has nothing to do with what I said
  • R.D.
    Options
    you can peep Charlemagne man Wax chillng right outside
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just noticed the Drake calendar behind Baby. Ether on so many levels.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    you can peep Charlemagne man Wax chillng right outside

And? Birdman walked in the building with like 5 ?
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO! Yall some fools man... I'm literally in tears from reading this thread.

Classic ? !
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He sounded like he was about to cry
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On YouTube they saying that's a razor nany spot into his hands
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did they do to have this man in there throwing a temper tantrum?

He was cutting up before envy even introduced the show LOL!!
This discussion has been closed.