Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    lol damn @deadeye

you reading too much into it or nah

@MissK

Rachel Roy already came forward and acknowledged that she's the "good hair" girl that Beyonce was referring to.

The BeyHive has been all over her....so much so that she had to make her instagram and twitter private.

nh

Even if what she's talking doesn't pertain to her and Jay's situation, it still sends the wrong message to young girls.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Got it on dvr, but still haven't watched it yet.

From what I'm hearing, it seems like for all the female empowerment ? she talks.....she still ends up being nothing but a doormat for going back to a cheating husband.

Excellent example for young girls to follow.

smh

So then...women shouldn't forgive men for cheating? You're not on that monogamy isn't natural train right?

@Westie

I'm just saying she can't have it both ways.

Basically, she should practice what she preaches.

Meaning, if she's gonna talk female empowerment......then she needs to live by that example.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

From what I'm hearing, it seems like for all the female empowerment ? she talks.....she still ends up being nothing but a doormat for going back to a cheating husband.

smh

So then...women shouldn't forgive men for cheating? You're not on that monogamy isn't natural train right?

@Westie

Meaning, if she's gonna talk female empowerment......then she needs to live by that example.

I think you're missing the point of her question. You're making it sound like she can't be an empowered and forgiving female.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn @deadeye

@MissK

Rachel Roy already came forward and acknowledged that she's the "good hair" girl that Beyonce was referring to.

The BeyHive has been all over her....so much so that she had to make her instagram and twitter private.

nh

Even if what she's talking doesn't pertain to her and Jay's situation, it still sends the wrong message to young girls.

Actually she released a statement saying that she is NOT the person, but who cares.

Matters of the heart are never as simple as oh he did this, I'm out. People ? up, there are other things to consider..like the family they've made and the details that only he and she know.

That's probably why you still single and lonely.
  • deadeye
    Options

smh

@Westie

I think you're missing the point of her question. You're making it sound like she can't be an empowered and forgiving female.

Depends on what she's forgiving.

If it's simple stuff like an argument or something.....that's one thing.

However.........to me.......it makes a woman look weak and stupid for taking back a man who cheated on her.

Just my opinion.
  • deadeye
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    man, beyonce just makes music her audience can relate to...

her audience can't relate to being happy in a marriage with the father of her only child....

them chicks don't know ? about that....

but what they do know about is talking down to a ? that's cheating on them....them chicks can go to church on some ? like that....so that's who her songs appeal to...

her audience can't relate to being happy in a marriage with the father of her only child....

but what they do know about is talking down to a ? that's cheating on them....them chicks can go to church on some ? like that....so that's who her songs appeal to...

True. But if Jay-Z is walking around with massive legs due to avoiding elevators, you know there may be something to the gossip.
    lol damn @deadeye

@MissK

nh

lemonade-tea-iced-tea.jpg

reggiebomb.gif

tumblr_inline_ncby73lsiz1r5k98k.gif

nh
  • deadeye
    Options
    @Peeny_Wally

No list.......just because.
  • deadeye
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn @deadeye

@MissK

nh

No she didn't. She stated "good hair, don't care ", then stated she respects marriages.

What message does it send? She is married to an ugly successful man, and they have a child. There's no public disrespect, it's a song. Nobody's published pics of jay z doing anything ? up. For all we know that ? a rumor.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn @deadeye

@MissK

nh

Bad messages are sent from everywhere pretty much. Even Disney channel. It is up to the parents and or care giver to help kids know what is good/bad, right/wrong.

At a young age I listened to things I shouldn't have, it did not affect who I am. Not saying that's the case with everyone but artists and entertainers are just that-entertainment.
  • deadeye
    Options
    lol damn @deadeye

@MissK

nh

Bad messages are sent from everywhere pretty much. Even Disney channel. It is up to the parents and or care giver to help kids know what is good/bad, right/wrong.

At a young age I listened to things I shouldn't have, it did not affect who I am. Not saying that's the case with everyone but artists and entertainers are just that-entertainment.

I agree.
  • deadeye
    Options
    lol damn @deadeye

@MissK

nh

No she didn't. She stated "good hair, don't care ", then stated she respects marriages.

What message does it send? She is married to an ugly successful man, and they have a child. There's no public disrespect, it's a song. Nobody's published pics of jay z doing anything ? up. For all we know that ? a rumor.

@Westie

Regardless of anything that is or isn't going on in their relationship............I just think it sends a bad message to young girls for her to condone staying with an unfaithful husband.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always say, ...errbody cheats, but someone who loves you..makes sure you never find out.

*ive never cheated post*
  • damobb2deep
    Options

? bytches was just "surf boarding" 2 years ago.. almost anything she puts out they support whether its man bashing or man support..
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always say, ...errbody cheats, but someone who loves you..makes sure you never find out.

*ive never cheated post*

Never
  • damobb2deep
    Options

smh

@Westie

Depends on what she's forgiving.

If it's simple stuff like an argument or something.....that's one thing.

However.........to me.......it makes a woman look weak and stupid for taking back a man who cheated on her.

Just my opinion.

I kind of agree with this because she never "truly" forgives him.. it becomes an insecurity for her...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

True. But if Jay-Z is walking around with massive legs due to avoiding elevators, you know there may be something to the gossip.
    lol damn @deadeye

@MissK

nh

lemonade-tea-iced-tea.jpg

reggiebomb.gif

This ? is proud he got ? gossiping lol
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh. Beyonce, wearing that female empowerment claptrap out like the inside of one of her stans blue denims.

Her & Jayz playing them hood-boogers like a piccolo. Give inside access to our flawed marriage, watch them lap it up ON TIDAL like a lesbian with her liquor license.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I peep how everybody just glosses over the fact that this got released on tidal

bl47gvnodem6.png

Requoting b/c these two are laughing all the way to the bank.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I didn't even know shorty dropped an album till today. Isn't Rachel Roy Dam Dash wifeey?

^^^? got his kettle steeping . That moment when ? wanna chatty pat so bad but try to play cool

Who's this Rachel Roy, is it ROY? Who cares anyway ha ha ha So is he fukin her?

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a disgusting thread smh