Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Have you fell in love with a woman?

Yeahp. She was rapper and I used to perform with her.

But we don't speak anymore.

What about her made you fall in love? Did she have the most game out of any female you ever met or what

We just really connected first on the musical tip, and the friendship blossomed, in the beginning at least. She had a mix of masculine and feminine traits that I found attractive. She didn't have the most game out of the WOMEN that I met, but she was very charming, and used it to her advantage. I cared for her more than she cared for me. It is what it is.

Somebody
    misses
    Somebody

Nah. If she asked me to be with her, I'd say no. Rather be with someone who is considerate and loves me for me.

Yeah I can tell you wanted that one bad. Wifey status. Stop catching feelies
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you fell in love with a woman?

Yeahp. She was rapper and I used to perform with her.

But we don't speak anymore.

What about her made you fall in love? Did she have the most game out of any female you ever met or what

We just really connected first on the musical tip, and the friendship blossomed, in the beginning at least. She had a mix of masculine and feminine traits that I found attractive. She didn't have the most game out of the WOMEN that I met, but she was very charming, and used it to her advantage. I cared for her more than she cared for me. It is what it is.

Somebody
    misses
    Somebody

Nah. If she asked me to be with her, I'd say no. Rather be with someone who is considerate and loves me for me.

Yeah I can tell you wanted that one bad. Wifey status. Stop catching feelies

Lulz Nah, my feelings for her are dead. We would not work as a couple. She's moved on, as have I.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Favorite parent if you had to choose Mom or Dad?

Don't have a favorite parent.

My mom is easier to talk to about things all around, being that she's a water sign.

And has your dad been in your life the last 27?

Yeahp. Taught me about politics and encouraged me to read extensively about the political process, and about hustling the system.

Trump or Hilary And How your dad feel about you being lesbian?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options

My mom is easier to talk to about things all around, being that she's a water sign.

Yeahp. Taught me about politics and encouraged me to read extensively about the political process, and about hustling the system.

Neither.

Hilary is pandering, and her husband isn't ? , either. She's cool with deporting children, she referred to Black children as super predators, accepted prison lobbyist money, and has ? up by saying that Nancy Reagan gave a ? about AIDS. She supported her husband's detrimental legislation in the 90s and is condescending to Black women. ? her.

Trump is a fascist. You see those pictures of him with Hilary back in the 90s, ki ki-ing like ? is all good? I think that there was a plan to try to get her into office by him running and saying egregious things so that people would vote for her, only they didn't expect this many people to support the racist/xenophobic/sexist things that Trump was saying.

My dad is cool with me being bisexual. My mom told him a year ago and my family and they all just shrugged, like it wasn't no thing.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    NOBODY FOR PRESIDENT.

A campaign I can get behind.

And I'm proud of my city for shutting his speech down.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Anything else anyone has wanted to know?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Neither.

Hilary is pandering, and her husband isn't ? , either. She's cool with deporting children, she referred to Black children as super predators, accepted prison lobbyist money, and has ? up by saying that Nancy Reagan gave a ? about AIDS. She supported her husband's detrimental legislation in the 90s and is condescending to Black women. ? her.

Trump is a fascist. You see those pictures of him with Hilary back in the 90s, ki ki-ing like ? is all good? I think that there was a plan to try to get her into office by him running and saying egregious things so that people would vote for her, only they didn't expect this many people to support the racist/xenophobic/sexist things that Trump was saying.

My dad is cool with me being bisexual. My mom told him a year ago and my family and they all just shrugged, like it wasn't no thing.

illumnati want hilary to win trump talk to much ?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Okay. I think we can wrap this up now, yeah? :)
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Neither.

illumnati want hilary to win trump talk to much ?

If he gets in office, he'll be assassinated within two months by the Republican Party. Bet.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Na this is good I really like you. Mad open
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Are you in a relationship now? Is marriage in your future?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options

Nah, not in a relationship, yet. Honestly, if I do get married, it won't be traditional. I still feel very wary about marriage being tied to the state, esp. since the history of it is about women becoming men's property and in slavery, people couldn't even legally get married. Maybe a very long life-partnership.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Do you push your beliefs on all the people around you?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    If you can go back in time whats one thing you would change?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Do you push your beliefs on all the people around you?

That's what people have told me in the past. However, I'm very strong-minded about what I believe in. My thing is, "If I know what I know, I want you to know, too, so we can get free." It hurts when people espouse beliefs that are detrimental, not just to the well-being of others, but themselves. Usually, I don't give a ? about how people are doing what they are doing, unless they're ? someone over who doesn't deserve it or hold beliefs that are hurtful. Me telling someone in my community that the ideas they have are homophobic, transphobic, sexist, ableist, internalized anti-Blackness, or classist isn't out of hate. It's out of wanting them to be better and seeing that they can be better. Otherwise, I wouldn't say ? at all.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options

Growing up in a mostly-white suburb.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Oh I was gonna ask you what do you use to roll up?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Oh I was gonna ask you what do you use to roll up?

Papers. And I need to learn how to roll my own blunts.
  • thatboydizz
    edited April 2016
    Options

Nah, not in a relationship, yet. Honestly, if I do get married, it won't be traditional. I still feel very wary about marriage being tied to the state, esp. since the history of it is about women becoming men's property and in slavery, people couldn't even legally get married. Maybe a very long life-partnership.

Okay so do you wait to get approached or do you actually go out and try to pull women?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Okay so do you wait to get approached or do you actually go out and try to pull women?

The last two women I was interested in, I approached them.

Tbh, I don't know what the rules are for approaching another woman who is ? . There's a weird limbo of flirting and sexual tension, and you don't always know how to proceed. But there are ? women out there who are ? , so obviously, they have more game than I do.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    And how the hell you dont know how to roll a blunt in 2016?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Didn't start smoking til I went to college and spent time around other radical people who smoked all of the time. They preferred to use bowls rather than papers. Also, I've never bought my own weed--it was my friends who just offered when it was passed around. One of my homegirls knows how, and she makes it an art form.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Didn't start smoking til I went to college and spent time around other radical people who smoked all of the time. They preferred to use bowls rather than papers. Also, I've never bought my own weed--it was my friends who just offered when it was passed around. One of my homegirls knows how, and she makes it an art form.

Then where do you get weed from?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Then where do you get weed from?

Friends invite me to smoke/give it to me.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Growing up in a mostly-white suburb.

Growing up in the hood>>>>

You learn more