Fat Albert Fails Conditioning Test

Options
dc's teflondon
dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
he was supposedly to be in shape and his fat ass failed the test....i'm going to redskins park saturday and i'm throwing biscuits at his ass

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    he was supposedly to be in shape and his fat ass failed the test....i'm going to redskins park saturday and i'm throwing biscuits at his ass

smh @ you rewarding him
  • dc's teflondon
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    smh @ you rewarding him

they are going to be filled with laxative
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who Honestly Deep Down thought this ? was going to come Back in Shape.....??...

Damn Sure not me.
  • dc's teflondon
    edited July 2010
    Options

Damn Sure not me.

reports kept coming out that he was in shape and lost weight...i guess his agent was just trying to up his trade value
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Damn Sure not me.

No hope here either. That fat lazy sumbitch.
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hail to the Deadskins....See ya in pre season in a couple weeks...

Fat_Albert_Haynesworth.jpg
    nd2935.jpg
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *Burning slow*
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm in no means a Redskins fan nor am I hater, but when old boy is right he is one the best tackles in the league you can't run at him. He will get in shape Shanahan will probably sit him a game or two to prove a point, but who ever they playing ahead him is a drop off.
  • jpcrack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm in no means a Redskins fan nor am I hater, but when old boy is right he is one the best tackles in the league you can't run at him. He will get in shape Shanahan will probably sit him a game or two to prove a point, but who ever they playing ahead him is a drop off.

Dont forget he never played a full season of football because he gets injured and lazy...wasted money...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    reports kept coming out that he was in shape and lost weight...i guess his agent was just trying to up his trade value

we was talkin' about that in the barber shop a couple weeks ago. His agent told a reporter in Fredericksburg, VA that he was in shape. He didn't tell the organization, he told a reporter. That's how the 'skins go wind of his supposed conditioning.

We all knew that ? was hearsay and some ? .

? weak, make glue out the ? ; get something of worth out of him.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jpcrack wrote: »
    Dont forget he never played a full season of football because he gets injured and lazy...wasted money...

True but I'd take him on my team any day. I would play him a more limited role to prevent that as well.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Haynesworth failed conditioning test after bathroom break
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 29, 2010 2:40 PM ET

You just can't make this stuff up.

The Washington Post confirmed that the Redskins failed Albert Haynesworth during his two-part conditioning test on Thursday after he needed a "lavatory break" during part two, probably so he could go number one.

When Haynesworth returned to the field, he was unable to complete the entire test from start to beginning.

Florio wrote earlier today there was a sense from Haynesworth's camp that the Redskins would find a way to fail the defensive tackle. Mission accomplished.

What remains to be seen is whether this proves to be a temporary way to single out Haynesworth or a sign of more drama to come over the upcoming weeks.

Haynesworth's conditioning test featured two 300-yard shuttle runs
    Amid conflicting reports that Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth failed the second part of his conditioning test on Thursday, several of you have asked us to find out what Haynesworth specifically was required to do.

As it turns out, Jay Glazer of FOX reports that Haynesworth was required to complete two 300-yard shuttle runs.

According to TopEndSports.com, a site of which we'd previously never heard, the 300-yard shuttle test focuses on anaerobic conditioning, requiring the athlete to engage in a series of six 25-yard sprints, back and forth like eyeballs watching a tennis match. Then, after completing the first 300-yard run and following a five-minute rest period, the athlete must do it again.

As Glazer explains it, Haynesworth finished the first 300-yard effort successfully, but failed to complete the second part.

The bigger question, in our view, is whether every player on the team (or at a minimum every lineman) was required to pass the same test. Otherwise, it would be easy to argue that the Redskins created a higher standard for Haynesworth, in the hopes that he wouldn't satisfy it.

It remains to be seen whether Haynesworth will be permitted to participate in team drills during Thursday's second practice.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dude has Got'n his Money , it's Wrap , You'll Never see that ALbert Haynesworth you saw in his Final season with the Titans ever again.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dude has Got'n his Money , it's Wrap , You'll Never see that ALbert Haynesworth you saw in his Final season with the Titans ever again.

True words.

"you pay up, I sit down"
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

I was about to come on here and say this exact ? lol
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just place the burger at the finish line, he'd run that 300 yard dash in 10 seconds or less
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jpcrack wrote: »
    Hail to the Deadskins....See ya in pre season in a couple weeks...

Fat_Albert_Haynesworth.jpg
    nd2935.jpg

hahahahaha
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Never got the hype for Haynesworthless.No wonder the Titans let him go.He only had one good season.
  • jpcrack
    edited July 2010
    Options

Says it all.......
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

they said this ? lost 30 lbs lol
  • Imaginary Playaz
    Imaginary Playaz Members Posts: 199
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They didn't single him out with the conditioning test. Every player has to take a conditioning test before they begin training camp. Typically they take the test during the final mini-camp. But as we know, Fat Albert was too busy complaining about having to try a new position after getting paid 21 mil over the summer to show up to mini-camp. Dude is just fat and out of shape just like Cody the Ravens 2nd rd draft pick who also failed his conditioning test the first day of Ravens training camp.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    None of thgis ? mattters IMO. dude is a beast on the filed when used right. He got his knee hurt his last yr in Tenn when he was rolled into by a lineman that had nothing to do with him being out of shape. Hanynesworth is a run stopper and can pass rush from a tackle position thats rare in football. u saw how the titans couldnt get sacks once he left. If they wont play the 4-3 trade him or cut him. since the paid him put him at de. the point is to use players where they best fit. with that said Haynesworth could do what Jenkins did with the Jets in the 3-4
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    they said this ? lost 30 lbs lol

can i get a full size version of ya avi my dude?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They didn't single him out with the conditioning test. Every player has to take a conditioning test before they begin training camp. Typically they take the test during the final mini-camp. But as we know, Fat Albert was too busy complaining about having to try a new position after getting paid 21 mil over the summer to show up to mini-camp. Dude is just fat and out of shape just like Cody the Ravens 2nd rd draft pick who also failed his conditioning test the first day of Ravens training camp.

Shanahan did single him out and this isnt the whole story. He actually looks like he's lost 30 lbs and passed the first two test just fine. They had some words and he came back out at the end of practice to do some drills. Yall buggin with the hate