IC Fuckery 101

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    What happened between that event through now that made this get brought up? I thought everyone had a really nice time?!

Dude your guess is as good as mine. I've never even thought of these chicks after that night. Were they acting shady; yes, but I figured it was because Yunn and Texas was talking to my friend and Chuck didn't like that. Regardless, my friend and I had a great time. ? certainly don't think my girl was fat and homely. That's actually really hilarious coming from them two.

Question: Has anyone seen Chuck and Pico in person??

c89tj0c4cb5r.gif

Lol

Same cancer ? that you were tryin to suck after movinonup.

No one was acting shady towards you. You cried to mark for two weeks because pico didnt say hi to you in the club. I was extremely nice to you. No one cared about you oooor your friend.

Plus, we were barely in the vip section and when i came back... i had a fiiiine lightskin taaall ? with me and i had dismissed him... soooooo?

What are you saying ma'am?

Sweety, I catch a flight a week. If I was remotely interested in sucking Mark ? , it would have happened. Anyway, its been fun but this is old and tired. I don't catch feeling, I catch flights so I wish you and your BFF nothing but the best.

Side note: I don't ever have to sneak into anyone's VIP. My crew and I are very capable of buying our own bottles, boo. ;)

kxvipfgvk1b0.gif

Remotely *************
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    lol

she said he was mad some chicks came to party with him for his birthday, uninvited :|

? are strange nowadays

I think it's more about consuming the alcohol without chipping in

nowhere did anyone say anything about the alcohol being consumed

I was.just trying to explain.why one would be aggy bout uninvited ppls in.their VIP

I certainly would be aggy in this case
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll realize that VIP is a clubs ploy to get folks to buy expensive drinks?

I be in there to have a place to sit and etc
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened between that event through now that made this get brought up? I thought everyone had a really nice time?!

Dude your guess is as good as mine. I've never even thought of these chicks after that night. Were they acting shady; yes, but I figured it was because Yunn and Texas was talking to my friend and Chuck didn't like that. Regardless, my friend and I had a great time. ? certainly don't think my girl was fat and homely. That's actually really hilarious coming from them two.

c89tj0c4cb5r.gif

Lol

No one was acting shady towards you. You cried to mark for two weeks because pico didnt say hi to you in the club. I was extremely nice to you. No one cared about you oooor your friend.

Plus, we were barely in the vip section and when i came back... i had a fiiiine lightskin taaall ? with me and i had dismissed him... soooooo?

Sweety, I catch a flight a week. If I was remotely interested in sucking Mark ? , it would have happened. Anyway, its been fun but this is old and tired. I don't catch feelings, I catch flights so I wish you and your BFF nothing but the best.

Side note: I don't ever have to sneak into anyone's VIP. My crew and I are very capable of buying our own bottles, boo. ;)

kxvipfgvk1b0.gif

Lames catch feelings we catch flights
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

she said he was mad some chicks came to party with him for his birthday, uninvited :|

? are strange nowadays

Hell yeah,you know fat people be mad as ? if foods being consumed and they ain't doing the consuming,Texasboi

soul was probably on fire watching Scorp knock shots back
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

c89tj0c4cb5r.gif

Lol

Sweety, I catch a flight a week. If I was remotely interested in sucking Mark ? , it would have happened. Anyway, its been fun but this is old and tired. I don't catch feelings, I catch flights so I wish you and your BFF nothing but the best.

kxvipfgvk1b0.gif

A Spitta reference ? I officially ? with you @scorpio4lfe !

Jets fool
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    lol

? are strange nowadays

Hell yeah,you know fat people be mad as ? if foods being consumed and they ain't doing the consuming,Texasboi

soul was probably on fire watching Scorp knock shots back
    who tf are these lame ? that stay mentioning me?

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    It could ve been so simple
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Currensy TRASH
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Currensy TRASH