Damn, so Renzel really outchea getting nig9as locked up!

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Reason
This morning, federal authorities announced the arrest and indictment of DOZENS of members of the notorious Gangster Disciples gang. The gangsters, who are Chicago-based gang operating in at least 24 states, were charged with being engaged in a criminal conspiracy, which includes murder, extortion, drug trafficking and credit card fraud. But get this, one of the MAIN charges levied against the group - is that they were EXTORTING the rapper Rick Ross.

http://i2.mediatakeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Renzel_Snicth1.jpg

source: mediatakeout (trashy gossip site, but this ain´t a rumour)...

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Is this wat that faceless ? was talking about n the other thread? If so gtfoh I hope all them fake gds that was SNITCHING on themselves playing YouTube thugs go to jail.......I know the real gds n the chi thats down wit renzel is upset wit them fake off brand gds that was snitching on themselves making threats that's y the real gds n the chi told them off brand muthafuka s to ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Is this wat that faceless ? was talking about n the other thread? If so gtfoh I hope all them fake gds that was SNITCHING on themselves playing YouTube thugs go to jail.......I know the real gds n the chi thats down wit renzel is upset wit them fake off brand gds that was snitching on themselves making threats that's y the real gds n the chi told them off brand muthafuka s to ?

Even if they are fake if a charge of extortion has been levied against then Ross paid them off. Thats how RICO work you have to establish a trail of cash so to speak
  • gee757
    Options
    5dmjnb6amf29.jpg

I see kk that was that dumb fool n this video...

https://youtu.be/ZGgGMte07Cg

Again all these fake off brand gds that was snitching on themselves need 2 go 2 jail......the real gds n the chi was telling them off brand muthafuka s to stop making them threats & now look @ them muthafukas going to jail cuz they told on themselves lol
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options

I almost forgot. It's OK for Renzel to snitch because he is the Police. You're correct.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They pretty much publicized their intentions so no ? given.
  • gee757
    Options

I almost forgot. It's OK for Renzel to snitch because he is the Police. You're correct.

How did renzel snitch u fukin idiot? Those fake off brand gds went on camera & told on themselves the real gds n the chi was telling them 2 ? cuz this was going to happen
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you know em like billy roberts knows noreaga
  • Doesntmatter
    Options

How did renzel snitch u fukin idiot? Those fake off brand gds went on camera & told on themselves the real gds n the chi was telling them 2 ? cuz this was going to happen

But you didn't deny he is the Police. At least you agree with me there.

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't be no REAL rank atop them ? cause if so that vid wouldn't have dropped
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Brah thats NOT HOW EXTORION WORK.

Definition

Extortion is a crime in which one person forces another person to do something against his will, generally to give up money or other property, by threat of violence, property damage, damage to the person's reputation, or extreme financial hardship.

There are only two legitimate options. Either Ross told or a high ranking GD told.

Either way in BOTH instances he paid them ? . That is a undisputed fact
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    You dont get charged with EXTORION for THREATENING someone. You get charged with extorion because, well you extorted them.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did that half wit just say they deserved to go to jail?
  • gee757
    Options
    can't be no REAL rank atop them ? cause if so that vid wouldn't have dropped

In that video of them fake off brand gds video I posted that kk clown was tryna separate himself from Larry Hoover & the real gds n the chi.....so yeah there can't b no real rank atop 2 check all these foolish fake off brand gds outside the chi
  • gee757
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Definition

Extortion is a crime in which one person forces another person to do something against his will, generally to give up money or other property, by threat of violence, property damage, damage to the person's reputation, or extreme financial hardship.

There are only two legitimate options. Either Ross told or a high ranking GD told.

Being that renzel has Larry Hoover & the real gds n the chi c/s I believe rozay broke bread wit the real gds n the chi
  • Doesntmatter
    Options

Definition

Being that renzel has Larry Hoover & the real gds n the chi c/s I believe rozay broke bread wit the real gds n the chi

Thanks for the info. I mean you would know since you are down with the REAL GD's in the Chi. That's what Gee stands for doesn't it? And, you are Renzel's personal AfrikaBamBaattyMan so I'ma take your word for it.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Definition

But if thats the case then why are the "fake gds" acvording to you being charged?
  • gee757
    Options

But if thats the case then why are the "fake gds" acvording to you being charged?

Well 4 1 those ? fake threat videos is probably a big reason those clowns told on themselves tryna b down
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @lefty

pretty much

they (often) take a bunch of random ? that a often undefined group of ppl may or may not have had ? to do with, connect it to something verified, or something someone said, ir some ? they made up dont matter, draw up their own hierarchy and try to get yall to tell your way out if it....bunch of ?
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    They threatened him on camera. Not to take the fun out of the thread, but they can indict that without Renzel even knowing about it. Conspiracy law is a bad muthafucka. The racketeering influenced and Corrupt Organzations act is a bad muthafucka, was created for the mafia, and indirectly became the worst thing to happen to the black community since ? hit.

Like homie said, they always say that it was super organized and this and that, but most of the time, the ? with the most charges is the "ring leader". It really just be a lot of ? that know a lot of ? and some don't even know eachother, they just get caught up in the web because they ? wit the wrong dude. You might not even know the person who got you indicted.

If you call me on the phone and ask about some work, and I say "I don't got none right now, but I'll make some calls" that call alone is conspiracy; 0-20 years. Feds come with these large scale indictments and charge ? with nothin, get em in them rooms and scare em into to rattin. A lot of these charges come with light, to circumstantial evidence at best.

They can bring federal chargers of extorion simply because they threaten him on camera. There are already indicating ? so some act of extorion had to have taken place
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    They threatened him on camera. Not to take the fun out of the thread, but they can indict that without Renzel even knowing about it. Conspiracy law is a bad muthafucka. The racketeering influenced and Corrupt Organzations act is a bad muthafucka, was created for the mafia, and indirectly became the worst thing to happen to the black community since ? hit.

Like homie said, they always say that it was super organized and this and that, but most of the time, the ? with the most charges is the "ring leader". It really just be a lot of ? that know a lot of ? and some don't even know eachother, they just get caught up in the web because they ? wit the wrong dude. You might not even know the person who got you indicted.

If you call me on the phone and ask about some work, and I say "I don't got none right now, but I'll make some calls" that call alone is conspiracy; 0-20 years. Feds come with these large scale indictments and charge ? with nothin, get em in them rooms and scare em into to rattin. A lot of these charges come with light, to circumstantial evidence at best.

They can bring federal chargers of extorion simply because they threaten him on camera. There are already indicating ? so some act of extorion had to have taken place

In a racketeering indictment, which this is. The extortion is simply an overt act. You don't have to get anything to get charged with it, but in the case of an overt act, the threat is enough to include in the conspiracy because 2 or more people conspired to extort ross. It all goes under the Racketeering conspiracy .