Guys. How do you feel about black women that support stop and frisk?

Options
Jamaican Curry Bwoy
Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Or doesn't care when when you tell her about being repeatedly being stopped and harassed by police officers on your way to work. But she still supports stop and frisk.

Wears her hair natural or in dreads only for convenience or fashion.

Who ignores conversation of black knowledge, and feels Blacks need to stop complaining so we can all live in peace.
But loves listening to ratchet black music that perpetuates black stereotypes.

Well I know a black woman who is my friend, who is everything I just stated. we've been friends fro a year now. She's good to me but her views just irk me. Makes me want to distance myself from her at times, because on some level It's like she doesn't care about me.

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Stop being a woman about. See if she trying to ? .
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    Ese Joker wrote: »
    Stop being a woman about. See if she trying to ? .

Not trying to. She married.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    black lives matter pushes the LBGT agenda...I'm good

Didn't know that......
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Lives Matter was never a good organization/movement. I mean what they were trying to do was good, but the way they went about things was destined for failure.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    Black Lives Matter was never a good organization/movement. I mean what they were trying to do was good, but the way they went about things was destined for failure.

Examples?

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be glad she sees through they bs......
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All it takes to splinter groups is mentioning ? lol. ? are pathetic.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »

Ok so I will leave her alone about BLM then.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That said I don't ? with BLM because when you have the ear of these politicians it became more about what injustices you can publicize and not about helping everyone.

Criticism of police brutality is welcome but what is equally if not more important is creating ways to limit black on black crimes.

Bumper sticker politics doesn't work for me. All black lives should matter equally or none matter.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The ? she support stop & frisk tho?
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Yup, and she says she doesn't care if the guy is Innocent, because in her mind if they are truly innocent then they have nothing to hide.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup, and she told she doesn't care if the guy is Innocent, because her mind if they are truly innocent then they have nothing to hide.

The ? is that.

? Germany ?

She sucks as a person
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In case anyone didn't see their list of demands. This is what they had on their website.
    We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
    We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
    We demand full, living wage employment for our people.
    We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
    We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
    We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
    We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
    We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
    We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
    We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
    We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
    We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.

That's got to be the dumbest ? ever. They might as well have just said they wanted world peace, an end to hunger, and the elimination of any and all discrimination.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options

Yup, and she told she doesn't care if the guy is Innocent, because her mind if they are truly innocent then they have nothing to hide.

The ? is that.

? Germany ?

She sucks as a person

Ok see! I'm not crazy. It's like she feels blacks cant be trusted. And she tells me some bs about a white guy making the news one time for being stopped and frisked. And tells me everyone is being stopped and frisks so we (blacks) need to stop complaining about it.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    In case anyone didn't see their list of demands. This is what they had on their website.
    We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
    We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
    We demand full, living wage employment for our people.
    We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
    We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
    We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
    We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
    We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
    We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
    We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
    We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
    We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.

That's got to be the dumbest ? ever. They might as well have just said they wanted world peace, an end to hunger, and the elimination of any and all discrimination.

That is a list from a Hollywood movie. There's nothing specific or feasible that one politician can do alone.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a lot of BW like that don't care about the BM struggle.

Though to be completely honest I would not deny that there are some BM who don't care about the BW struggle.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , you got issues. I dont know of any black person, male or female that supports stop & frisk. Instead of complaining about the racist white police institution, you complain about Black women. You a weirdo, ? ? .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , you got issues. I dont know of any black person, male or female that supports stop & frisk. Instead of complaining about the racist white police institution, you complain about Black women. You a weirdo, ? ? .

You ? negros who don't read and have limited experience need to sit down.

Research shows that black women are more likely to support racial profiling than black men.

http://cjp.sagepub.com/content/24/4/422.short

NOW get the FOH.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh it was black people that didnt support MLK...................................Every generation has them.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are probably tired of y'all pulling out guns Everytime you y'all don't get the number...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously I'd disagree but I'd understand where she's coming from. With her stupid ass.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black lives matter pushes the LBGT agenda...I'm good

Smartest thing u ever posted

I made a thread about how ? BLM is