Big Brother Season 18

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/KAWF8F_Srwg

‘Big Brother’ 18 Spoilers: Report Says New Season Will ‘For Sure’ Consist of Some All Star Players
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3064163/big-brother-18-spoilers-report-says-new-season-will-for-sure-consist-of-some-all-star-players/#jVuiF844XuKclbRl.99

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to go big after the last two duds...
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get rid of battle of the block

bring back food competitions

and give a consistent amount of alcohol

i will save my thoughts on casting until something more definitive comes out but i will say this -- it is just lazy casting not to think they can find people to fit the stereotypes

southern drawl
    nerd
    cute blonde
    etc

right in their own casting process

no need to recruit
  • TheBossman
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    get rid of battle of the block

bring back food competitions

and give a consistent amount of alcohol

i will save my thoughts on casting until something more definitive comes out but i will say this -- it is just lazy casting not to think they can find people to fit the stereotypes

southern drawl
    nerd
    cute blonde
    etc

right in their own casting process

no need to recruit

one Asian, one black, one big ? female, one tat freak, and one oldhead.
  • ckfree
    Options
    watch it be what many people wanted for years

all stars 2

but with frankie being one

itd be interesting to have a season full of recruits or just people who have enver watched the show to see if to goes back to the way it was played in the first few seasons because if they casted more people that know how to play the game then everyone would probably just sit around trying to steve their way to the end because that is what people who know the game would do
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    They need to go big after the last two duds...

Last season was ok.

Thought the season before that was good. Just wish that white broad w/ the blue hair stayed longer, she had a phat ass.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope they don't have another bb13 with the newbies kissing the vets ? and playing their games for em.

I'm probably the only one on here that watches it, but up until this last season...

BB Canada>>>BB US.
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Just rumor.

reality blurred has confirmed the rumored Big Brother 18 casting twist—the return of coaches—and has new additional information about it, along with details about another casting-related twist.

First, the information that has been revealed so far, by the spoiler known as Corner Office (and reported without attribution elsewhere), is as follows:

a cast of 10 new players, four returnees, and two others
    the returnees are two men, two women
    the returnees come from seasons 14, 16, and 17
    the other two cast members “share a distinct secret.”
    I can add the following: the identity of the four returnees, and also the secret shared by two of the players.

First, of the non-returnee contestants, all 12 are new to the game, but two will have a connection. They will not be twins, however. Instead, I’ve heard that they’re siblings, most likely of former players (and perhaps of the coaches, though I have not confirmed that). Whether they are each other’s sibling or just each happen to be related to a previous houseguest also is not yet clear to me.

What is clear: the identify of the four BB18 returnees.

The BB18 coaches/returnees

I have confirmed the identities of the four coaches who will return this season:

Audrey Middleton, Big Brother 17, 14th place
    Derrick Levasseur, Big Brother 16 winner
    Vanessa Rousso, Big Brother 17, third place
    Ian Terry, Big Brother 14 winner
    The coach twist was first introduced in Big Brother 14 four years ago, and included the predictable turn of having the coaches enter the game, though in true Big Brother fashion, it was done in the most unfair way possible. The season recovered from that, however, and had a satisfying conclusion.

How exactly the coach twist will be framed this season—it may be called something else—and whether or not the players will enter the game now or in the future, is not yet known. But with a cast of just 12, and a season that lasts until mid-September, it would make sense for the four coaches to enter and/or be playing the game.

Meanwhile, this week—Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday—the future houseguests were “surprised” with their keys in their hometowns, which was basically announced via advertisements for production assistants who were available to work for one day in cities across the country. They will be in Los Angeles by tomorrow.

Update, June 10, 3:15 p.m.: Ian Terry posted to social media saying he is not returning.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Audrey coming back is a joke. She did nothing in the game except self destruct. What's she gonna coach the newbies on? How to get their ? cut off?

lol @ them glossing over BB15. They're tryna keep that season buried.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Audrey coming back is a joke. She did nothing in the game except self destruct. What's she gonna coach the newbies on? How to get their ? cut off?

Lol and cosign
  • ckfree
    Options
    cast reveal one day away

giphy.gif

first pics of the new house with a 'around the world' theme

this where big brother jumps the shark and calls itself survivor

right when you get out of the SHOWER

sand everywhere

http://imgur.com/a/7nu6B
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

But that season was one of the best w/ all the racism. and I lmao everytime they should that warning @ the beginning of the show.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd self evict if I got teamed up with Audrey. ? , impulsive and a social cancer.
  • King of GA
    Options
    Audrey being brought back is a statement move...a stupid one
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    They pushed back the cast reveal to tomorrow. Someone must've pulled or been taken out.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Brother UK is already a shitshow at episode 5.
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • TheBossman
    Options
    big-brother-18-cast-new-houseguests-00.jpg
    Black men can't get a run.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2016
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    They can......but only if they're really ? or really religious. And at least yall make the show. This ? is filmed in L.A. and Mexicans cant even get a run. But some middle aged Puerto Rican dog groomer can make the cut. ? Robyn Kass.

Only 12 players announced. There's definitely gonna be 4 coaches. Shoulda been All-Stars 2. smh
  • King of GA
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Looks like another round of attractive women...I'm hoping for good game play though and no more of this "just vote with the house" ? ...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    At least this is a pretty racially diverse cast and we havent even gotten to the coaches. Lot of Latinos, but they're mostly white which doesnt represent the Latin demographic in this country. Like im watching a damn Mexican novella
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

C/S, but they'll get some hood black chicks tho. Like Devonne last year and that chick from Jeff & Jordans first season that had a name that sounded like an STD.
  • ckfree
    Options
    julie is no longer going to say what the vote count is

so there will no longer be anyone figuring out who voted who

they can just vote the way they want to and can just say they voted one way or the other and theres no way for the other houseguests to know

so less voting with the house (hopefully) -- thats going to freak out the people in the house though i bet theyre going to have people speculating that its all producers decisions and americas vote and all kinds of crazy scenarios
  • ckfree
    Options
    big_brother_cast_member_natalie_negrotti_h_2016.jpg

she looks like shes 60 from nose to chin

what the hell is that

i can already tell she will be a huge ?

the girl who talks about how she hates cattiness but is the cattiest ? in there
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    julie is no longer going to say what the vote count is

so there will no longer be anyone figuring out who voted who

they can just vote the way they want to and can just say they voted one way or the other and theres no way for the other houseguests to know

so less voting with the house (hopefully) -- thats going to freak out the people in the house though i bet theyre going to have people speculating that its all producers decisions and americas vote and all kinds of crazy scenarios

I think that's stupid cuz it added to the tension in the house, but honestly it's not going to stop the speculation on who voted for who cuz you know the hoh is going to round up houseguest to see if they got the votes to get out the person they want and if that person doesn't go they'll just be more paranoid bout who lied to them.