What are your favorite current shows &movies that never get discussed here?

Options

Comments

• matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

lol I remember this ? . Simon Belmont was funny AF.
  • matches malone
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    Sherlock season 4 was amazing.
    Yall go check out Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock, might be the best show ever

yo that last episode was a ? TRIP. If they ended the series on that, it would be the perfect conclusion. 4 Seasons of straight heat, not a single bad episode.
  • matches malone
    Options
    i watched Riverdale and it was better than expected. Veronica looked sexy as hell and Archie said forget the girls, Im banging the milf teacher. Trill ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    my old man of all people put me on a show i never heard of during the weekend called eyewitness. its on USA

ozzpdrxksbs6.jpg

two teenage kids hanging in some cabin in far upstate NY end up witnessing a triple homicide and now the killer if after them.. shows good reminds me of the Netflix the killing first season. were the murder happens and the backstories slowly gets revealed. end up watching the firs 4-5 episodes... warning, ? ? is ahead as the two teenager are both ? , outside of that.. pretty decent watch
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @JusDre313

saw the trailer for this couple months back. Saw it was kinda like The Killing, so was gone check it out. Then I realized the two ? were in the middle of ? when they witnessed the murder...nothing wrong with ? ? , but pass.

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    started Mr. Robot

this show is trippy mane

Mr. Robot is the ? ...this is all
  • JusDre313
    Options
    ^^ u mad late AP... 2nd season wasnt as good as the first IMHO. first season what dope AF
  • JusDre313
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    @JusDre313

saw the trailer for this couple months back. Saw it was kinda like The Killing, so was gone check it out. Then I realized the two ? were in the middle of ? when they witnessed the murder...nothing wrong with ? ? , but pass.

feel the same way as the bolded, to be fair one of the kids being ? kinda ties into the story. but you know how it is. they force the ? stuff in damn near everything
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    ^^ u mad late AP... 2nd season wasnt as good as the first IMHO. first season what dope AF

aye mang...

i got a backlog of shows out of this world

but i agree with your assessment of s2

those episodes with Craig Robinson were goat af though...especially the reveal
  • marc123
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »

aye mang...

i got a backlog of shows out of this world

but i agree with your assessment of s2

those episodes with Craig Robinson were goat af though...especially the reveal

the reveal was pretty much the entire season. Every thing else kinda felt like the show is too smart for its own good.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Managed to catch Your Name which is a totally beautiful and emotive Japanese body-swap animation.

It's been absolutely massive in Japan becoming the fourth highest grossing film of all time there. It's by Makoto Shinkai, the same guy who did 5 Centimeters Per Second which is similarly gorgeous (and who the press are already labelling 'The New Miyazaki') so he's someone worth keeping an eye on. Anyway, Your Name is brilliant.
  • marc123
    Options
    Son of Zorn on FOX

Jus binged S1, its hit or miss. But when its funny, its funny af.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Search Party, watched it because i'm a fan of Alia Shawkat, Show was cool.
    thought the end was hilarious, she literally created the entire situation in here head and was running around after the chick for absolutely nothing.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    If anyone is up for it could you please rearrange these shows (the ones you have seen at least) in terms of quality or personal preference so i can start working my way through them, whatever anyone feels is worth checking out first.

The Americans
    Archer
    Orphan Black
    Sneaky Pete
    Justified
    You're the worst
    Boardwalk Empire
    Rectify
    Six Feet Under
    Mad Men
    Band of Brothers
    Better Call Saul
    Narcos
    Making a Murderer
  • marc123
    edited February 2017
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    thought the end was hilarious, she literally created the entire situation in here head and was running around after the chick for absolutely nothing.

yea. I ? w/ Search Party. Thought it woulda been alil funnier tho. But its cool, has a different feel to it.
  • marc123
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If anyone is up for it could you please rearrange these shows (the ones you have seen at least) in terms of quality or personal preference so i can start working my way through them, whatever anyone feels is worth checking out first.

The Americans
    Archer
    Orphan Black
    Sneaky Pete
    Justified
    You're the worst
    Boardwalk Empire
    Rectify
    Six Feet Under
    Mad Men
    Band of Brothers
    Better Call Saul
    Narcos
    Making a Murderer

Six Feet Under - CLASSIC. must watch!
    The Americans - another classic. Odds are, when its finished it'll go down as 1 of the alltime GOAT shows
    Rectify - Personal fav. its a great show. Its heavy, but great
    Boardwalk Empire - GOAT
    You're the worst - Jus binged this couple weeks back. Funny AF. But its a comedy show that starts out as a comedy, then turns into a comedy-drama. As its gets more serious. Still a great watch tho.
    Narcos - Solid show. I ? with it.
    Better Call Saul - Cool show. Hella over rated tho imo. Picks up in the 2nd season tho
    ...that's all of the list, that I have watched.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

The Americans
    Archer
    Orphan Black
    Sneaky Pete
    Justified
    You're the worst
    Boardwalk Empire
    Rectify
    Six Feet Under
    Mad Men
    Band of Brothers
    Better Call Saul
    Narcos
    Making a Murderer

Americans
    Orphan black
    Narcos
    Archer
    Boardwalk Empire
    Sneaky pete
    Making a Murderer

I tried to go by priority...Americans new season starts next month and orphan black and Narcos starts sometime later so you should catch up on those first if you want...

You can watch Archer anytime really...
    I haven't finished sneaky pete I'm like 5 eps in. It's just ok to me but the critics love it.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Colony on USA

yea i was just about to say this....just started and it's a lot better than i thought it would be
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

That was a surprisingly great show. And Shes lowkey kind of hot.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayward Pines all in a ? ?
  • lazypakman
    Options

Yeah she lowkey is, but then Ilana from 'Broad City' is like an even hotter version of Alia, that jewish heffa is all kinds of sexy to me.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The great American ?
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah she lowkey is, but then Ilana from 'Broad City' is like an even hotter version of Alia, that jewish heffa is all kinds of sexy to me.

The episode of broad city with both of them is Goat.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Am I the only one who watches Jeff And Some Aliens?