Overwatch: Best PC Game This Year SO FAR?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Still havent copped yet. This ? is holding its value like a ? its still 40-50$.

waiting on that price drop
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just lost 200 sr in a setting, about to go back to my 3 lost limit
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just lost 200 sr in a setting, about to go back to my 3 lost limit

I started this season at 2367, solo queued for a week and was knocked down to 1700's due to ? teams that didnt communicate. Finally back at 2100
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Yea I'm 2130 ATM, I solo but playing mostly as a support I depend on my team way to much I should start being selfish
  • CottonCitySlim
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I play zenyatta, mei , symettra, dva and Winston mainly with soldier if we need someone who can aim

Used to play Lucio but naw
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sound like bench players with aint bout that life
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orisa is fun to play
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Orisa is hella fun to play! Cant wait until shes available in comp. Her shield is way more effective than i thought it would be. Playing against her isnt that difficult either.

Been Changing up my characters again lately, Im comfortable with so many characters now im like a jack of all trades haha. This comp season i got 14 hours w/ Reinhart but ive been getting super good with Winston lately and its surprising because i used to think Winston was such a worthless character. I see how effective he is now though. Especially on those Capture maps where you gotta hold the point until 100%. Ill wait for the enemy team to make a move (usually will be hiding off to the side somewhere) once i see them i jump behind and spray the whole team from behind making sure to take out the Healers(s) and whatever squishy DPS i can ? , then ill jump out of the way and let my team handle the rest.

Heroes Im good with: Reinhart, Winston, Roadhog, Junkrat, Zaraya, Zenyatta, Lucio, Mercy, D.va, Soldier, Symmettra, and Mei.

Heroes Im getting practice with: Pharah, Genji, McCree, and Sombra.

Had my assed whooped by Pharah and Genji too many times to not understand their mechanics haha.

Tracer though... Tracer is such a ? ? that i will refuse to learn how to play her cheap ass.

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got it day one and still play everyday. Best $60 I spent all gen.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Played with a six stack yesterday and did some Arcade so we could get all the lootboxes for the week. The last 3 games we played we were just ? around and played some All vs All. Game 1 was all six of us being tracer, game 2 was all sombras and game 3 was all Mei's. The ? was ? hilarious and we didnt lose any of the 3 games. We were dyin.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

PS4? add jsum907 lets run some comp over the weekend. If you're good.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

PS4? add jsum907 lets run some comp over the weekend. If you're good.

PC
  • genocidecutter
    edited March 2017
    Options
    p2d1wtk9bqoz.png
    First time mei btw
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Mei is a dope character. Can make me livid if I play against one and have a ? team though.

I played as reaper yesterday for the first time in comp on a king of the hill type game and ? destroyed the team. Reaper tears through tanks like they're nothing it insane.
  • genocidecutter
    edited April 2017
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Yeah this is a fun game. Its much than spending your free time researching about old dictators none gives a ? about like that loser @psychobutcher
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Yeah this is a fun game. Its much than spending your free time researching about old dictators none gives a ? about like that loser @psychobutcher

You're a ? weirdo. You're on this forum acting like playing video games is some stuntastic ? . My bad, I have an education and interests outside of some ? game called overwatch. You need to back away from that keyboard... You don't want to stress your carpals and metacarpals before you get your nightly dose of melted plastic looking white ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Anyone know wtf this event thing is thats giving us new skins? Is it some Co op map against AI characters?

Not a big fan of any of the skins except for Genji's, but i already have the Nomad skin and that looks the dopest to me out of all of them
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    That new PvE ? they got is decently fun. Gets repetitive as ? though. Completed it on Normal and Hard with some friends yesterday. Surprisingly, the All Heroes version of the game is a LOT harder than the regular play. I think the event was made specifically for that team of Rein, Tracer, Torb, and Mercy. We played a game using Rein, Winston, Mercy, and Genji and barely made it to the end on hard. Used the regular team and made it to the end no problem on hard.
  • genocidecutter
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Any Sombra fans here?

Homie drew this one
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    IM close to Plat on the PS4, but like last time im expecting to get on some derpy teams
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ? yesterday ended up in 4 games in a row w/ people leaving the game. Also have ? games where im the only person on Team chat.

They need a way to Filter these matchmaking for PS4. I only want to join games of people in Team chat They dont need a mic, but it would be preferred, and I also want to make sure i dont end up on a squad of 10 year olds that just got home from school. ? is so frustrating.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Im building a PC asap and getting my ass into the comp on that ? .
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ? yesterday ended up in 4 games in a row w/ people leaving the game. Also have ? games where im the only person on Team chat.

They need a way to Filter these matchmaking for PS4. I only want to join games of people in Team chat They dont need a mic, but it would be preferred, and I also want to make sure i dont end up on a squad of 10 year olds that just got home from school. ? is so frustrating.

A lot of times it's only people tilting in chat, tell them to talk strategy or ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Was a good weekend, ended up in a duo with some random dude who ended up inviting some friends so we were a 6stack. Won 11 games straight then ended up losing 3 in a row so i took off for the night haha. Only a couple hundred away from my season high though, hopefully the i can get higher before the season ends.