Video:Jacksonville pig given only a 5 day suspension after he slammed the head of inmate into wall..

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h0NmJmwEgA
This is a 2014 video that, according to Public Defender Matt Shirk, shows arrestee Deandre Ezell stand up and appear to kick a table while handcuffed. In response, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Officer David Stevens grabs and slams Ezell head first into a wall. According to a federal civil rights lawsuit filed in the case, JSO subsequently charged Ezell with battery on a law enforcement officer.

The video was released by Public Defender Matt Shirk during a debate with State Attorney Angela Corey May 25. Shirk used the video to illustrate what he suggested was Corey's failure to discipline that police officer. Stevens received a five-day suspension.

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JSO subsequently charged Ezell with battery on a law enforcement officer

You gotta be ? kiddin me.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    JSO subsequently charged Ezell with battery on a law enforcement officer

You gotta be ? kiddin me.

word.... But Officer Edward Nero isn't guilty of anything he was charged with... and so far, no one is. Talk about fraudulent charges.. No way that should stick.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waiting for the flags....but homie kinda asked for that ? . Da ? you gonna stand up and kick a table for. what else was there to do? be like "there, there, calm down".
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waiting for the flags....but homie kinda asked for that ? . Da ? you gonna stand up and kick a table for. what else was there to do? be like "there, there, calm down".

Smh
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah homie, ever been in handcuffs? The only way to have worse balance is to cut off one of your feet. All he really had to do was push him down. I wouldn't even have been mad if he threw him to the ground, but that runnin me into the wall would have been way too much.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops are never accountable