Pastor Jamal Bryant G CHECKED by PFK Boom & Shy Lady Heroin

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
at the risk of Chatty patty ? Baltimore Pastor Jamal Bryant recently made a few headlines getting yet another broad pregnant and trying to get her to have an abortion.....while his church members defended him and a lot of people in the black community felt like dude out here false propheting.....

if you wanna catch up.....here....
http://www.essence.com/2016/05/23/why-are-we-making-excuses-pastor-jamal-bryant

then this happens....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ECdKuAgxo&feature=share

Comments

• Dupac
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i never really kept tabs on jamal bryant like that....i do know the camera's love him when he's trying to speak out on violence in our communities, but i had no idea what he was doing behind closed doors other than running a super church and getting random broads pregnant...

but apparently pfk boom had enough of it....

thing is i was on the out 4 justice website, and one of the people i went to high school with is heavy into it....

i sent plenty of people in her direction that are looking for a way to be more involved in what's going on in the city.......i might have to check them out for myself as well...she stay sending me invites to all their ? ....
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can respect dude said how felt to the preacherman face but dude need to understand everybody don't confront the issues the same way. I don't know that preacher but I don't like how he didn't state his case and try to converse with that man about things he might be misunderstood about. Even if dude don't want to hear it still have to let it be known where you stand. Especially if you fighting the same fight just on different fronts.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Low key, the ? sling that Boi doing more damage to the community than he. Why ain't nobody running up on them.

they may not be recorded...for....reasons i don't need t expand on.....
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PFK and that Out 4 Justice movement puttin in a lot of good work for Baltimore.

I don't like the way he played this as far as making himself look wild for ? who don't know about him, but read up on dude.

He gets a pass from me. Respect, that ? puttin on.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't understand what dude was beefin' about once he started yelling.

Was this all over the impregnating ? 's or some other ? ?
  • Dupac
    edited May 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    If he got women pregnant outside of marriage he wrong as ?
    he did that too.....reason why he's single now
  • Dupac
    Options
    damn i'm glad someone bumped the ray lewis thread, cuz i was just saying this....
    DWO wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    i went in on people on this on facebook, smh

What's your take?

straw man argument.

BLM only gets so much attention because they're addressing police brutality and there's tons of police supporters who are on the defensive....so it's going to be controversy....

they're trying to detract BLM from their by bringing up black on black violence,... when there's tons of groups who address community togetherness, and attack violence in black communities.... http://cureviolence.org/ is a really good one...

the reality of it is...outside the black community no one gives a ? about black on black violence......so the only people who are screaming "but what about black on black violence" are showing their ignorance because they know nothing about the organizations that actually address it.....

white and black people are exposing themselves as those who give no ? about the black community because they're trying to derail BLM from making a difference and are completely ignorant to the organizations that have already been addressing the issue they're trying fake interest in....

if you really feel black on black violence is as big or a bigger issue than police brutality, and it's not being addressed as much, then become an advocate towards black on black violence....get involved...there are plenty of organizations that you can rock with and support instead of trying to shame an organization that has done a good job in addressing the issue they are going after....

you don't flip out on your dentist for not fixing your bad back.....
    add http://www.out4justice.org/index.html to that list....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes been ? girls in his church but he's legit in the work he puts in as far as community issues, people I know who been to his church said they always got shady vibes from dude tho
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a bunch of misguided aggression to me..not to mention the 'rap' promo at the end.
    Ain't like the ? was down there trickin off on dope fiends at that current moment. But I can guarantee some sort of fuckery was taking place at that moment not too far away that could have been more relevantly addressed..
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just appalling. Dude don't know how to act.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a Christian but I watched his sermon he's by far the best preacher I've seen on video. He talks about real issues concerning black people
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent watched it, but had bruh reached out the the Pastor to air any grievance before putting this out there?