Options
RobCoLife
RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not feelin' it.

The real problem is cops killing Black people and gettin' away with it. This ? look like it's exploring some other, possibly non-existent issue.

"Racist Black cops killing innocent white kids" ? FOH

... and ? all these cop shows unless they portray them as the pieces of ? they really are.
  • KingRenaissance
    KingRenaissance Members Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Options
    Eh, not feelin it
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the record I was not banking on anyone having interest in the show.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is this? Science fiction?

..id push u into oncoming traffic for Sanaa!
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will watch. If a black cop killed a white boy I wonder if blue lives would matter then
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'll withhold judgment cuz it was created/written/directed by black folk...but it's FOX and the premise is sus.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the main detective was Papoose for a minute
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a lot to say about this, but I will chill.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pathetic. Again whites being portrayed as victims once again. Time and time again we say our people gunned down or choked out for no reason is wrong but they make a whole damn show about justice for a lilly white lol. Just like how they portray whites as Gods of Egypt and act like they are the victims for us saying nah you crackas wasnt even in Africa during that time in history lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

@Ghost313 don't chill. I wanna hear it
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will watch. If a black cop killed a white boy I wonder if blue lives would matter then

Naw, that ? would be on his own
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He'd be on trial so fast...
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black cop killing a white kid eh? Because that has been on my TV for the past 5 years......If we gon have a conversation, lets have a real conversation. I'm almost offended at this ? .
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    For the record I was not banking on anyone having interest in the show.

I am very interested but not in the show.....
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll withhold judgment cuz it was created/written/directed by black folk...but it's FOX and the premise is sus.

Yea, it was written that way because that's the only way it was goin to get green lighted. Mainstream media ain't going to allow you to really tell our story from our perspective. America ain't really ready to have they ? thrown back in they fact like that. Why you think it ain't really been a Native American biopic? Everytime I see one of us on the big screen we either a slave, or gettin saved by some white man/woman.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Pathetic. Again whites being portrayed as victims once again. Time and time again we say our people gunned down or choked out for no reason is wrong but they make a whole damn show about justice for a lilly white lol. Just like how they portray whites as Gods of Egypt and act like they are the victims for us saying nah you crackas wasnt even in Africa during that time in history lol

Man, Europeans ain't ever been victims and especially their brethren the modern Arabs, they been decimating and destroying various peoples for centuries. In fact they brought down Mesopotamia and Sumer.

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't watching this ? , don't care if it was made by black folks. They made it for white people.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

We all know that if a Black Cop shoots a white child, innocent or guilty, there will not be any investigation, especially from the Government. If a Black cop kills a white child, he will either DIE in police custody, or be found guilty by a jury of of people that have nothing in common with him. the book will be thrown at him, at he will be in jail forever. This is when America flips the script, and make him the face of Police brutality.

The dynamic of a Black Cop actually shooting a White person PERIOD due to invective feelings does not exist. Black cops either sell out to the Police force detest anything that goes against the shield, especially the struggle of People of color OR they see the ? going on and keep quiet because they don't want to face the backlash and lose their job. So again, for a Black Cop to be on Social Media saying he got a license to ? Crackers is farfetched. On the other hand, just look at Social media, and you can see the White killers Leading a care free life, eating KFC with their families, Getting Rich off racists from GO FUND ME, auctioning off the Gun used to Murder for PROFIT AND FAME all while taunting the Family of the deceased.

Fox really tries to spin ? the other way, and these actors let them for a Buck. This series will generate views, advertisement, publicity for Fox off the Blood of the Fallen, All while Promoting the WE ALL SHOULD GET ALONG mindset. In the trailer, dude is giving a speech talking about how we would not like the America we end up with if we don't work together. IN AMERICA, the ones working together there has ever been was White with White to setback Black. For those of you ? who disagree, see Black Panther Party, CIA and LA ? introduction, Black Wallstreet, Black Bottom Detroit, Miami, Chicago, Rosewood etc. etc. Anytime Blacks gain traction, the Whites in Power sabotage the ? . This series seems like it will undermine what is really going on in America and gain money off of it at the same time.

Hell we don't like the America we have now, IT WAS NEVER GREAT. My parents are in their early 60's and were born into a world where they drank from seperate fountains, were born without the right to vote, and had to go to the back of a restaurant to get service. And when they fought for those rights, they were hosed, beaten, and bit by dogs by those in AUTHORITY/POLICE. This ? ain't never changed, Instead of hosing us on camera, beating us on camera, they are now KILLING us on camera. 60 years ago isn't that ? long ago, but you want me to Go with the okie done.

I understand that the series is fiction, but they are incorporating REAL EVENTS and using the power of cinema to skew things. There are some dollars that I wouldn't accept, and these actors in this series should have felt the same damn way reading the script. Again, maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I watched the trailer 3 times, and got the same message each time.

I can't accept the notion that the writers are Black, because they have to go to a White man to get permission to get on FOX, and usually ? out to get the paper.
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

@Ghost313 don't chill. I wanna hear it

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Helen Hunt did not age well. lol