Lil Boosie explains why he and other Louisiana artists have left the state

Options
HerbalVaporCapers
HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
Great drop from Badazz. Boosie could teach a university level course on the psychology behind being a hater

https://youtu.be/D2aguY1_8q4

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He spoke some real ? that needs to be more popular.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best thing he said was, "Hypnotized with hatred"
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    dope interview

good to see that man smarten up and grow like he has....he done came a long ass way lol

you can tell he still got them skeletons by how short he is on certain ? and how he'll pause and think before saying the little bit he does....his mind made up and he done with that ? ...but he knows all too well how that ? can always come back to find you

I feel like you can almost hear the old Boosie come out in his voice when he talks about it
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The story about his friend Bleek was sad and you can tell it was a touchy subject but he kept it together.....much respect
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne lives in Miami
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea...i havent messed with his music since he been home, but this was dope ass interview
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview. Boosie Boo droppin gems on em...
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? smartened up..

Dope interview.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some real ? actually what he said is why I left and could never go move back home. Y'all should listen to Tyren Mathieu interview too. ? was deep
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Honestly this is why I fear for Currensy man. Dude be flexing with alot of muscle cars and ? . Dude stay in the East too, dude gotta be careful man.
  • jazzybella
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That is true tho, you gotta move out of the city once you get your ? together.

Camouflage got killed in his home town too

I remember that day vividly....my city was in a standstill when that news travelled. I was in the backseat riding with moms on the west side and heard it over the radio. My city still mourns his death every year and Boosie stay coming through Savannah showing his family love.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

I remember that day vividly....my city was in a standstill when that news travelled. I was in the backseat riding with moms on the west side and heard it over the radio. My city still mourns his death every year and Boosie stay coming through Savannah showing his family love.

I feel Boosie but at the same time noggas do the most dirt in they hometown or homestate too

Rip Camo but he did his thang too...they still aint have to do him like that tho

Like Slim
    Gizzle probly got sum change on him to
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    dope interview

good to see that man smarten up and grow like he has....he done came a long ass way lol

you can tell he still got them skeletons by how short he is on certain ? and how he'll pause and think before saying the little bit he does....his mind made up and he done with that ? ...but he knows all too well how that ? can always come back to find you

I feel like you can almost hear the old Boosie come out in his voice when he talks about it

What's the old Boosie sounded like in interviews? Lol
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »

I feel Boosie but at the same time noggas do the most dirt in they hometown or homestate too

Rip Camo but he did his thang too...they still aint have to do him like that tho

Like Slim
    Gizzle probly got sum change on him to

You're exactly right....Flauge wasn't innocent at all but they gunned him down with his child in his arms smh
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always said that you should move out of your hometown once you become an adult. I'm going to do that next year & not look back. Everybody entitled to a new start

Depends where you live.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He knows that there's more options for him in ATL .....Baton Rouge is not a small city where you can't find a spot that's not hood .....
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Spirit of Chad infiltrated Boosies soul. Good interview.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always said that you should move out of your hometown once you become an adult. I'm going to do that next year & not look back. Everybody entitled to a new start

Depends where you live.

Mainly small cities