AR-AB - Cut It

Options
MiamiNights
MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol I thought ab was ovo? Wtf is this RG ? ? Drake really don't wanna run n2 the chasers now cuz ab ain't/can't save him
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is this ? ? This not the ar that I listen to.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol I thought ab was ovo? Wtf is this RG ? ? Drake really don't wanna run n2 the chasers now cuz ab ain't/can't save him

Ur such a ? . Ar ab was never gonna b sign to ovo . Aint no one scared of meek either
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Gtfoh all last summer the goofy delusional weirdo Kirby lovers was swearing ar ab was gonna b n a tent living out his dreams @ ovo ...but it seems like ab chose the bushes on RG & it ain't about being scared of meek its them DC goons Drake gotta worry about. ...the real 6 gaawd aka Quentin Miller already got punched n the mouf & the same thing would've happened 2 Drake if his ? ass would've came down them hotel stairs.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Gtfoh all last summer the goofy delusional weirdo Kirby lovers was swearing ar ab was gonna b n a tent living out his dreams @ ovo ...but it seems like ab chose the bushes on RG & it ain't about being scared of meek its them DC goons Drake gotta worry about. ...the real 6 gaawd aka Quentin Miller already got punched n the mouf & the same thing would've happened 2 Drake if his ? ass would've came down them hotel stairs.

Tell me your ring tone aint the "MMMaaaaaaybach Muusic " theme ? Everytime Your ? brothers text you Gee??

You be bopping to that ? all day