heard it this morning....fire.....
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    On second take.

It was good. Nothing special.

Exactly.
    But shhhhhhhhh don't say that too loud, this is the IC remember.

Breh, half of us that love song are just happy there was no auto tune. Hip Hop is so garbage right now we must take great pleasure even in the smallest events. Lol
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    "the corporate thugs be like naw HOV TALK THAT ? "

this is the ? im talkin bout....i was trying hard to justify the All the Way Up verse and was really getting to the point where i was like dude just doesn't have it for one reason or another but this ? just pulled me back in....if we can keep him in this zone he's gonna ? the game up again

Real spit.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lovedabois smh I shudda known
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How'd the math test got brudda
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks @Cellar-door . Im doin fine im still in school. I am trying to finish math. Im having a Hard time doin it but since i take meds the teacher got alot nicer becuz of it tho. I am stayin in school after the lesson which i didnt do be fore i got banned. Now i am banned it made me find other Hobbes. Ive Met some other People i got happier. I am in my 30s so i needed some Change. I Bought a bike and i like to use it. I joined a bike club where we do alot of fun things together. I am really happy im åt the club Every friday and saturday.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Good song. Nice beat and dope verses from them both.. sadly Pusha's verse will be overshadowed by Jay's for obvious reasons...

I'd like an album from them both ASAP

However I'm noticing a trend on the IC. Jay uses entendres on his rhymes and folk are in awe... someone like Lupe Fiasco does it and he's labelled a "smart ? ? "...

Bc his, and most rappers, ? is made up. Just general hot bars. Hot nonetheless but its on another level when it actually applies. Jay z drops entendres and bars that not only mean something both ways lyrically but also based on his actual life.

Way before Reasonable Doubt the jury/jewelry hung :s

Oliver North and Iran Contra, sold contraband and they sponsored, before the rappin we was in concert :s

I took off the blazer, loosin up the tie, step inside the booth, superman's alive :s

Only jay z can spit those bars and have em actually be relevant . Please do not compare Lupe to Jay z
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again Pusha came wit it, dope ? . But ? saying Jay killed it are prolly the ones calling Kingdom Come & Magna Carter classic albums. That verse was trash and sounded like he outta breath catching up with the beat. Jayz the artist died after the black album
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lovebabois wrote: »
    Jay Will never be on Nasir jones level

Supergangster... That you???

Tell me when you smart as me

2wmj6z4.jpg

You right b. Most of these ? here is trash in math
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Here

Damn Hov murked it. Y'all can get mad all you want, but as an OVERALL rapper..........

Jay Z >>>>>> Nas

Webster>>>>> J.J. Evans

I don't get it. Explain this @scrapper1
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2wmj6z4.jpg

Chelsea FC sucks tho
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah after 2nd listen i think pusha got him
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After jay 1st eight bars he start going in
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love relating to coke double entendre raps but call conscious double entendre raps "empty" and just "bars." Mamba out

Nah it's the ACTUAL double meaning that sets it apart. Thats bars 101. If A ? say im like superman the way i blah blah blah, meh okay cool anyone can say that

But when jay z say he takin off the blazer, loosin up the tie, step inside the booth. Who else can say that line and its actual facts? :joy: NO ONE. ? thats a 1 of 1. And he has plenty of those where obly he could make the line work like that. Straight filthy.
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    track is tough
  • Lovebabois
    edited June 2016
    Options

2wmj6z4.jpg

Chelsea FC sucks tho

h3olds8ztjrt.jpg

Nah
  • Lovebabois
    Options
    Keep ha ting ? Chelsea rules
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

10th place this past season in the EPL doesn't rule ? . Arsenal >>>>>
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

10th place this past season in the EPL doesn't rule ? . Arsenal >>>>>

Cs though ? arsenal
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ? love relating to coke double entendre raps but call conscious double entendre raps "empty" and just "bars." Mamba out

Nah it's the ACTUAL double meaning that sets it apart. Thats bars 101. If A ? say im like superman the way i blah blah blah, meh okay cool anyone can say that

But when jay z say he takin off the blazer, loosin up the tie, step inside the booth. Who else can say that line and its actual facts? :joy: NO ONE. ? thats a 1 of 1. And he has plenty of those where obly he could make the line work like that. Straight filthy.

You talkin to someone who has Hov as his undisputed #1 rapper of all time. I never questioned the authencity of his raps LOL
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Here

Damn Hov murked it. Y'all can get mad all you want, but as an OVERALL rapper..........

Jay Z >>>>>> Nas

Why do you ? ? always gotta bring it up smh

This is a hip hop forum and people have different opinions. Am I not allowed to like Jay Z more as an OVERALL rapper than Nas as an OVERALL rapper?

There's probably 30 Jigga songs that a DJ can throw on to get the crowd turnt......I can't say the same for Nas catalog. I don't dislike him at all.....He's just in a different lane.