• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clemson put on joe jackson type of ass whooping on miami
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ACC overrated:

Outside of Clemson, Miami and possibly Louisville, that conference ain't ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    ACC overrated:

Louisville wasn’t ? this year

Hopefully FSU can bounce back.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    ACC overrated:

You were better off saying Virginia Tech instead of Louisville
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30 point loss to a team with 5 L’s.

Winning the Big Ten shouldn’t hold major weight.

As a whole that conference went 3-7 in bowls last year. & the Last two years in the playoffs their representatives didn’t even score a point.

Clemson v tOSU 31-0
    Bama v Mich st 38-0

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah let’s cut the ? ... if Bama don’t get in we should all feel insulted
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah let’s cut the ? ... if Bama don’t get in we should all feel insulted

And then they're gonna take it out on my team :s
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But one thing this might do moving forward is make Bama stop scheduling teams like Mercer. It seems harmless, but if your marquee OOC opponent flops like the Noles did this season it could ? you.

I know the money they get paid to get smacked around by Bama is nice. But if you swapped them out for even a bad AAC school like ECU,Uconn etc. It would look better on a resume at the end.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    But one thing this might do moving forward is make Bama stop scheduling teams like Mercer. It seems harmless, but if your marquee OOC opponent flops like the Noles did this season it could ? you.

I know the money they get paid to get smacked around by Bama is nice. But if you swapped them out for even a bad AAC school like ECU,Uconn etc. It would look better on a resume at the end.

Them teams barley be bowl eligible. They be reluctant.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

No power 5 team should schedule an FCS team period.

And to your point...nobody was saying ? about Auburn playing Mercer when they were hot and possibly the best team in the nation lol

They just moving and manipulating the criteria to put certain teams in when the ? is simple...

GO TO THE FILM ROOM....THE FILM DONT LIE
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I don’t want to hear that best team ?

I said the SAME THING when Ohio State was left out with only one loss on the schedule in 2015....the only reason alabama won they last title is because the committee chose to leave out a team with ZEKE ELLIOT, JOEY BOSA, ELI APPLE, DARON LEE, MICHEAL THOMAS (saints best reciever), VON BELL, ALDOPHUS WASHINGTON.... because they didn’t win there CONFERANCE CHAMPIONSHIP.

FIVE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS, 12 DRAFT PICKS TOTAL....MOST EVER

Like I said before they knew what they was doing when they left that team out....

If they let Alabama in....that’s the most HYPOCRITICAL ? ever and I will never respect the PLAYOFFS OR ALABAMA.

And with all that said if they do get in I don’t think Ohio State will pull it off...are team is really young besides our QB.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I don’t want to hear that best team ?

I said the SAME THING when Ohio State was left out with only one loss on the schedule in 2015....the only reason alabama won they last title is because the committee chose to leave out a team with ZEKE ELLIOT, JOEY BOSA, ELI APPLE, DARON LEE, MICHEAL THOMAS (saints best reciever), VON BELL, ALDOPHUS WASHINGTON.... because they didn’t win there CONFERANCE CHAMPIONSHIP.

FIVE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS, 12 DRAFT PICKS TOTAL....MOST EVER

Like I said before they knew what they was doing when they left that team out....

If they let Alabama in....that’s the most HYPOCRITICAL ? ever and I will never respect the PLAYOFFS OR ALABAMA.

And with all that said if they do get in I don’t think Ohio State will pull it off...are team is really young besides our QB.

Y’all got in last year without winning y’all division less known the conference. Than proceeded to get embarrassed

So go sit you’re ultra stupid ass down
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    And didn’t OSU make the playoffs in 2015
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OSU getting in would be a joke.

That's the one team that should not be in there. I'd be ok with USC or Bama.
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    edited December 2017
    Options
    So yo stupid ass must have missed the part where I said we LOST FIVE FIRST ROUNDERS AND 14 PLAYERS TOTAL TO THE NFL

Most teams will have a drop off after that...the reason we got in last year is because the rest of the field was ASS

Regardless of how it go down just know even in a down year like last year while we’re trying re-group we make the playoffs.....

This year even when we have one of the youngest teams in all of college football they talkin about letting us in.....

THATS GREATNESS
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I remember the BIG 10 champion Michigan State getting it.

So why would y’all get in over the BIG 10 champion.

Shouldn’t have happen last year but they made sure y’all did.

? ass state of Ohio
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    So yo stupid ass must have missed the part where I said we LOST FIVE FIRST ROUNDERS AND 14 PLAYERS TOTAL TO THE NFL

Most teams will have a drop off after that...the reason we got in last year is because the rest of the field was ASS

Regardless of how it go down just know even in a down year like last year while we’re trying re-group we make the playoffs.....

This year even when we have one of the youngest teams in all of college football they talkin about letting us in.....

THATS GREATNESS

All teams are young. It’s college.

Y’all weak. If y’all get in y’all gon get embarrassed AGAIN

• Ghost of Jaemooms
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

No ? ...even you questioning it because that ? sound ridiculous don’t it? Lmaooo

FOURTEEN PLAYERS made a nfl spring roster the next year.....FOURTEEN!!! And they left us out...

I don’t want to hear that Alabama ? ....let the champs in
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gonna send them ? to where Greenwood at
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No ? ...even you questioning it because that ? sound ridiculous don’t it? Lmaooo

FOURTEEN PLAYERS made a nfl spring roster the next year.....FOURTEEN!!! And they left us out...

They didn't let Penn st in last season
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bama got in. Wow
  • Shizlansky
    Options

But Bama put more players in the nfl.

And they will have more than y’all this year. So why you making the case for why they should get in THIS YEAR over y’all?