Official 2017 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21717081/west-point-investigations-found-insufficient-evidence-? -allegations-army-black-knights-qb-ahmad-bradshaw-report
    Army: ? allegation against QB 'unfounded'

An Army investigation into 2014 ? allegations against Black Knights quarterback Ahmad Bradshaw "were unfounded and the case was closed," according to a statement released by the U.S. Military Academy on Saturday.

"The Army takes all allegations of sexual assault seriously, and every allegation of sexual assault is thoroughly investigated," the statement said. "The Army and The US Military Academy are aware that sexual assault allegations from a single incident were made against Cadet Bradshaw in 2014 and that the allegations were thoroughly investigated by the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command. The investigation concluded that the allegations against Cadet Bradshaw were unfounded and the case was closed."

A former West Point cadet, Madeline Lewis, has alleged that Bradshaw ? her, according to The Daily Beast, which obtained documents of two West Point investigations from a source and are not public.

Lewis told The Daily Beast that the two met in 2014. She left West Point in February 2015.

The first investigation by West Point concluded there was a consensual sexual relationship between the two cadets, despite Bradshaw, who has since invoked a right to remain silent, reportedly denying having any sexual contact, according to The Daily Beast.

The second investigation found there to be "insufficient evidence" to charge Bradshaw with sexual assault, according to The Daily Beast.

It is unclear as to the exact dates of the alleged assault or as to when both West Point investigations took place.

Bradshaw was suspended from the football team for "an unspecified Academy matter" during the investigation, West Point told The Daily Beast. Bradshaw did not play during the 2014 season, and he missed two games -- including a loss to Navy -- at the end of the 2015 season.

Bradshaw, who has rushed for 1,472 yards -- an Army single-season record -- and thrown for 259 yards while scoring 12 total touchdowns this season, is expected to start Saturday's game against Navy.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yea this the best Army-Navy game I ever seen, two good running teams playing tough in the snow for CIC cup

them Blue Angel uniforms are official
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21717081/west-point-investigations-found-insufficient-evidence-? -allegations-army-black-knights-qb-ahmad-bradshaw-report
    Army: ? allegation against QB 'unfounded'

An Army investigation into 2014 ? allegations against Black Knights quarterback Ahmad Bradshaw "were unfounded and the case was closed," according to a statement released by the U.S. Military Academy on Saturday.

"The Army takes all allegations of sexual assault seriously, and every allegation of sexual assault is thoroughly investigated," the statement said. "The Army and The US Military Academy are aware that sexual assault allegations from a single incident were made against Cadet Bradshaw in 2014 and that the allegations were thoroughly investigated by the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command. The investigation concluded that the allegations against Cadet Bradshaw were unfounded and the case was closed."

A former West Point cadet, Madeline Lewis, has alleged that Bradshaw ? her, according to The Daily Beast, which obtained documents of two West Point investigations from a source and are not public.

Lewis told The Daily Beast that the two met in 2014. She left West Point in February 2015.

The first investigation by West Point concluded there was a consensual sexual relationship between the two cadets, despite Bradshaw, who has since invoked a right to remain silent, reportedly denying having any sexual contact, according to The Daily Beast.

The second investigation found there to be "insufficient evidence" to charge Bradshaw with sexual assault, according to The Daily Beast.

It is unclear as to the exact dates of the alleged assault or as to when both West Point investigations took place.

Bradshaw was suspended from the football team for "an unspecified Academy matter" during the investigation, West Point told The Daily Beast. Bradshaw did not play during the 2014 season, and he missed two games -- including a loss to Navy -- at the end of the 2015 season.

Bradshaw, who has rushed for 1,472 yards -- an Army single-season record -- and thrown for 259 yards while scoring 12 total touchdowns this season, is expected to start Saturday's game against Navy.
    This ? said he ? her?
    cadet9n-3-web.jpg

Come on, man.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We finally got a real AD, hired Chris Del Conte from TCU
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jason White (Sooners) and Eric Crouch (Nebraska) were the worse Heisman winners since i've been watching.

Larry Fitzgerald and Eli Manning finished 2nd & 3rd to White.

Rex Grossman was robbed and finished 2nd to Crouch.

Oh yeah Chris Weinke was pretty weak too. 28 year old playing QB in college. SMH.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not surprised baker won
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Jason White (Sooners) and Eric Crouch (Nebraska) were the worse Heisman winners since i've been watching.

Oh yeah Chris Weinke was pretty weak too. 28 year old playing QB in college. SMH.

Crouch was electric ? .

You tripping
  • So ILL
    Options
    Baker being a walk-on lost steam to me after he just said he passed up offers, they were saying it like he wasn't getting any looks at all and he just walked on and blew up. His family has to be well off, how are you passing up scholarships on the table cause you want to play at a higher profile school? I'd a went to the biggest school that offered me and tried to ball.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Crouch was electric ? .

You tripping

Electric? He was decent but he was an option QB who ran for 1000 yards and couldnt pass.
    He had more INTs than TDs.
    He wasn't better than Frazier or Frost at Nebraska

Grossman threw for damn near 4000 yards and 35 TDs....17 years ago when teams were not passing like they do now.

Grossman being a sophomore back then probably hurt him as they didn't give Heismans to underclassmen until Tebow.
    Grossman threw for less than 300 yards in only ONE game all season and that was 295 yards vs FSU.

Ken Dorsey finished 3rd that year. I would've understood Dorsey winning it. Miami won title that season after voting.

Crouch consistently makes every "Worst Heisman Winners" lists.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that broad transgender. pic needs a spoiler btw
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »

Josh Heupel lookin' flabby as a muhphucka! This the same overhyped QB who beat my Noles (we didn't have Snoop, but that's another story) in the 2000 NC.

Dude look like he 55. smh

That ? about Snoop in 2000 ship still bothers me bruh. Ole ? ? . Lol

We Florida gotdamn State and they talmbout he was one credit short.... Like we can't bypass that ? ! lol
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My fellow Alcorn state alum Steve Ncnair should have won the Heisman over Rashaan Salaam in '94. Still ? off about that ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Mayfield only had like 3 offers and they was all ? .

No power 5 team wanted him.
  • So ILL
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Mayfield only had like 3 offers and they was all ? .

No power 5 team wanted him.
    Washington State wanted him. He could have eaten in Leach's system.

That still doesn't mean he should've ? on the offers he got to walk on somewhere else. Go to the best option, put in work and show the schools that you wanted to go to what they missed out on.
  • So ILL
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    My fellow Alcorn state alum Steve Ncnair should have won the Heisman over Rashaan Salaam in '94. Still ? off about that ? .
    I don't remember that cause I was 8 lol, but I can hear the argument about McNair playing a lower level of competition or some ? like that against him. That's why I wish football wasn't so political and they merged FBS and FCS back together again. They are all Division 1 schools after all, and football is the only sport where its split into two subdivisions.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Just because he has a offer dont mean it’s not a conditional offer.

Like if this guy don’t sign we want you are or someshit like that
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shea Patterson transferring to Michigan. If he can play next year it will be great. All we need is a QB. Defense is great and the skill position talent is there
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better than Nick Washington...
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ that speed difference. Jesus