If you ever ate a ? ? ..

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
and that was the only sex act performed at that time...

? YASELF

? out here face down, ass up with a ? grabbing your hair forcing your face across her ? ..

YOU just got ? my man..now leave with your PRIDE in your shoe.

Comments

• 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you probably get no ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Oral isn't sex"

Bill Clinton
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gpkxb42n1kdg.gif

Yoooo

I can't breathe
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well one does what they are good at.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Man up ? ! I do that ? all the time, having they ? confuse, you don't want to ? me? Why? Is it me?, what I do wrong? I'm sorry......Why you doing this to me?

That's the ? they say to sucker ? to fool them into thinking they care.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kid I went to HS with once ate this tomboy / ? ? out in one of those trailer classrooms outback. The thing is that the chick didn't let him ? afterwards, so the guy started to beat his meat in front of her. NH, just in case. I don't know if he was doing it to turn her on and convince her to ? , or he was just ? and was like ? it.

Word made it around school and you can imagine the fuckery that ensued. Remember, we were in high school so eating ? was frowned upon at the time. ? teased him. Other ? who shared a drink or smoked with him around that time wanted to beat his ass. I think the guy became suicidal.

One day on the bus ride home, while everyone was roasting this guy, the bus stopped in front of a house that was smokey or burning. The guy got off the bus, ran into the smokey or burning house without hesitation, and saved a few people! Maybe this ? was trying to commit suicide or maybe not. This ? was carrying several old ladies out of the house on some Superman / Bodyguard the movie type of stuff. A few other ? got off the bus, but I can't remember if anyone else helped. Did I get off the bus and help? Nope , I think I was hungry, had to ? , didn't have a jacket, or something.

The guy ended up on the news, and got some awards and recognition. In Mr. Forte's voice (who I imagine sounds like an orge / troll), true story. Lesson of the story, quoting Eddie Murphy from 48 Hours, "Lack of ? make you brave!"

Did he get any draws tho
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not eating ? without ? . Period. If u handling business like u think u are when u eating her out, she gone want u something crazy. ? all that delayed ? talk
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody please lol this ? post
    if not hes gonna follow me to illpix next
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT

I ain't never been a chicken.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    So you mean to tell me you ? are actually out here sucking ? but not ? ???? What the ? is wrong with this world???

I don't get it King suckin' then ? ' after is at least understandable
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once had a chick who always tried to ? even after i told her im not into that, she tried it on some sneak ? i had to slap her away a few times.. she must really been into that ? ..
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eating ? should be preserved for "wives" only.

These nig nogs out here playing Limbo "lowering the bar" in the hopes to ? the ? .

I got toothpicks on deck for you simps to get the ? hairs out your "teef."

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kid I went to HS with once ate this tomboy / ? ? out in one of those trailer classrooms outback. The thing is that the chick didn't let him ? afterwards, so the guy started to beat his meat in front of her. NH, just in case. I don't know if he was doing it to turn her on and convince her to ? , or he was just ? and was like ? it.

Word made it around school and you can imagine the fuckery that ensued. Remember, we were in high school so eating ? was frowned upon at the time. ? teased him. Other ? who shared a drink or smoked with him around that time wanted to beat his ass. I think the guy became suicidal.

One day on the bus ride home, while everyone was roasting this guy, the bus stopped in front of a house that was smokey or burning. The guy got off the bus, ran into the smokey or burning house without hesitation, and saved a few people! Maybe this ? was trying to commit suicide or maybe not. This ? was carrying several old ladies out of the house on some Superman / Bodyguard the movie type of stuff. A few other ? got off the bus, but I can't remember if anyone else helped. Did I get off the bus and help? Nope , I think I was hungry, had to ? , didn't have a jacket, or something.

The guy ended up on the news, and got some awards and recognition. In Mr. Forte's voice (who I imagine sounds like an orge / troll), true story. Lesson of the story, quoting Eddie Murphy from 48 Hours, "Lack of ? make you brave!"

Were u on the short bus?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and that was the only sex act performed at that time...

? YASELF

? out here face down, ass up with a ? grabbing your hair forcing your face across her ? ..

YOU just got ? my man..now leave with your PRIDE in your shoe.

Damn that read hot af
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »

Were u on the short bus?

Aren't you lost? Is this The Reason? ? outta here ? .

Donkey's quality goes down to a new low when people who primarily post in The Reason or GnS try to make that transition, and fail at doing so.

aint lost ? i do what the ? i want ? .
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    So you mean to tell me you ? are actually out here sucking ? but not ? ???? What the ? is wrong with this world???

R.I.P. my big Cuzzo

But he told me a ? got him twice

Let him eat but didn't let him ?

He was mad about that ?