Options
    Winona turned 46 today

I didnt know she was that old

She look good for pushin 50
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So I'm 5 episodes and on season 1.I think the show is okay a little bit over hyped but then people get caught up in the 80s ? . I cringe whenever wynona on my TV to ? can't act for ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ok quick question we seen Will puke out a Demodog (which was Dart) at the end of season 1 right? Did he puke out all the other ones too? If not where did they all come from
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been loving the second season so far. Im about to start episode 7 tonight. Lol at Will's older brother and that main kids older sister staying at the Conspiracy theorists house and the next morning he asks "So.. How was the pullout?"
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Ok quick question we seen Will puke out a Demodog (which was Dart) at the end of season 1 right? Did he puke out all the other ones too? If not where did they all come from

I was wondering that too. Maybe the demigorgons are A sexual, or whatever its called where they dont need to mate to give birth. or maybe they just split.
  • texas409
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

I was wondering that too. Maybe the demigorgons are A sexual, or whatever its called where they dont need to mate to give birth. or maybe they just split.

Ahhh yes I remember somebody mentioned that too
  • texas409
    Options
    looks like Jonathan Byers is a coke head lol I knew something was off about that weird looking cac

http://people.com/tv/stranger-things-star-charlie-heaton-apologizes-fans/

Charlie Heaton is apologizing for his absence at the Stranger Things 2 premiere.

The British actor, who portrays Jonathan Byers on Netflix’s coming-of-age, sci-fi show, was detained at Los Angeles International Airport on Saturday for alleged ? possession. According to law enforcement, Heaton, 23, was sent back to the United Kingdom but not arrested.

“My planned travel to the U.S. last week was affected by an issue at U.S. immigration, and I am working to rectify it as soon as possible,” he tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. “I do want to clarify that I was not arrested or charged with a crime, and cooperated fully with the U.S. officials at LAX. I’m sorry to all the fans and my Stranger Things family for missing the premiere. We are all so proud of this season and I would never want this story to negatively impact the show.”
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let Jon Byers live
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    looks like Jonathan Byers is a coke head lol I knew something was off about that weird looking cac

http://people.com/tv/stranger-things-star-charlie-heaton-apologizes-fans/

Charlie Heaton is apologizing for his absence at the Stranger Things 2 premiere.

The British actor, who portrays Jonathan Byers on Netflix’s coming-of-age, sci-fi show, was detained at Los Angeles International Airport on Saturday for alleged ? possession. According to law enforcement, Heaton, 23, was sent back to the United Kingdom but not arrested.

“My planned travel to the U.S. last week was affected by an issue at U.S. immigration, and I am working to rectify it as soon as possible,” he tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. “I do want to clarify that I was not arrested or charged with a crime, and cooperated fully with the U.S. officials at LAX. I’m sorry to all the fans and my Stranger Things family for missing the premiere. We are all so proud of this season and I would never want this story to negatively impact the show.”

Can see it in dudes face. got that weird sunk in face.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonathon on that nose candy lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead at them dudes being the only ones who came to school in their halloween costumes

I rember doing that for dress down lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so no one peeped that the kid released the ? dark into his world when they exorcised it outta him like a demon on supernatural....

hat black smoke didn't go back into the upside down when it came out.....it went into the air...the same way dart was coughed into the sink.....
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    so no one peeped that the kid released the ? dark into his world when they exorcised it outta him like a demon on supernatural....

hat black smoke didn't go back into the upside down when it came out.....it went into the air...the same way dart was coughed into the sink.....

So its like Fallen now?

fallen-denzel-washington.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dig dug was unnecessary difficult....had that ? on Atari
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to play the ? outta dig dug on the PS2, 2nd only to Pac Man.

2rj1ackqa1zb.jpg
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    If anyone else gets Powers, it should be Will, I mean, all that ? been in him, damn, he got to get something.

On that stranger things game she’s does have powers though. I guess ? might get that idea from that.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Stranger Things Game?