BREAKING: LIL WAYNE Suffers Sezuire on Plane; Makes Emergency Landing

Options

Comments

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man he better stay off that lean, baby should be stepping in to tell his "son". Don't need any more drug deaths this year after prince
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    man he better stay off that lean, baby should be stepping in to tell his "son". Don't need any more drug deaths this year after prince

Wonder if he was bumpin Purple Reign or DS2 when he went out
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like the dude doesn't even want to live. Hope he's ok.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude has epilepsy. He's gonna have seizures regardless..

The only way I see his codeine addiction being harmful is that if he has a seizure and he's asleep..

But don't think a sippin habit isn't deadly. That ? stiffens ur arteries over time from what I've heard..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    It's like the dude doesn't even want to live. Hope he's ok.

Hes a rock star, he cant help it. I dont understand it but neither does anybody else on this board.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one like "? , just die already."

Yeah he will go down as one of the greats and will be a legend. But all this overdosing ? is bad for his brand as long as he's living. He's already been in the game 20 years and normally, rappers dont have that kinda longvation. i dont know the right word to use, but i think yall know what i mean. oh. Longevity. (? a edit. i edit on the fly)

Him and jigga the only 20 year rappers who can still do numbers.

If he doesnt want to live anymore, what? What can we do?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    When dude all skinny looking he seizure.. I'd call it lean issues

Yeah, you right, man!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And whether you purists like it or not Lil Wayne is one of the best to do it and would BE in the same rank as Tupac and Biggie in death. Just off the strength of what he's accomplished his mixtape catalogue alone he has enough music to last 30+ years.

I know this is still the IC and everyone entitled to their OPINION but let's not avoid the facts and act like Wayne ain't a heavyweight and hasn't impacted the game in a major way.

Biggie and pac had better field goal percentages as far as classic albums/material. Wayne was shooting like russel westbrook so he is a star but not as consistent. Dude had 4 plus albums before people really knew who he was nation wide then on top of that had to put out 300 mixtapes. Big and pac were stars after a few demos and 1 album. They then followed up their albums with better albums.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And whether you purists like it or not Lil Wayne is one of the best to do it and would BE in the same rank as Tupac and Biggie in death. Just off the strength of what he's accomplished his mixtape catalogue alone he has enough music to last 30+ years.

I know this is still the IC and everyone entitled to their OPINION but let's not avoid the facts and act like Wayne ain't a heavyweight and hasn't impacted the game in a major way.

Biggie and pac had better field goal percentages as far as classic albums/material. Wayne was shooting like russel westbrook so he is a star but not as consistent. Dude had 4 plus albums before people really knew who he was nation wide then on top of that had to put out 300 mixtapes. Big and pac were stars after a few demos and 1 album. They then followed up their albums with better albums.
    Wayne ran the game for over a decade... So his longevity is way more admirable..

Also nothing against either man but pac and biggie got elevated to goat status because of the fact they died.. given they were at their peak when it happened but we dont know how their careers would have turned.. Wayne has shown way more consistency..
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    ? ain't no joke...? happens when you work like hell with no rest....

? happened to me walking thru an airport....an once coming out my bathroom

money aint worth ya health

wayne is epileptic tho. hes said this.

ok.....that means nothing.

grand mal siezure

the ? u mean that means "nothing".

the only reason this ? is even getting reported is because he had a seizure on a ? plane...again.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Wayne ran the game for over a decade... So his longevity is way more admirable..

Also nothing against either man but pac and biggie got elevated to goat status because of the fact they died.. given they were at their peak when it happened but we dont know how their careers would have turned.. Wayne has shown way more consistency..

Decade wtf? He was on top of the game from 2005 to about 2009. That is not a decade of dominance. Before that most mainstream rap fans didn't notice him and post 2009 he was going plat but the music quality was garbage. What 10 years did wayne run?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Decade wtf? He was on top of the game from 2005 to about 2009. That is not a decade of dominance. Before that most mainstream rap fans didn't notice him and post 2009 he was going plat but the music quality was garbage. What 10 years did wayne run?

Lol you just contradicted yourself... first you say he wasnt on the top of the game pre 05 because "mainstream rap fans didnt notice him" then you turn around and say post 09 he was known (and selling) but music wasnt up to par.. so which is it? Being known or the quality of the music..

Either way he had atleast a decade long run as one of the best to ever do it.. ? dude has so many hits you can go probably at least 5 hours to get through them all..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Lol you just contradicted yourself... first you say he wasnt on the top of the game pre 05 because "mainstream rap fans didnt notice him" then you turn around and say post 09 he was known (and selling) but music wasnt up to par.. so which is it? Being known or the quality of the music..

Either way he had atleast a decade long run as one of the best to ever do it.. ? dude has so many hits you can go probably at least 5 hours to get through them all..

Even non minstream rap pre 2006 saw him as an average rapper at best. I am not contradicting anything just pointed out pre 05 he didn't capture peoples attention as a solo rapper. Name 3 classic albums over his "decade" run. Wayne has a bunch of ADD mixtapes and maybe 2 top tier albums with C1 and C2. And that was over 3 to 4 years not a decade.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem is rich people don't hit bottom with their addictions as often as normal ppl. Like Sam Kinison said "If you can afford the Betty Ford Clinic, you don't have a problem."
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Even non minstream rap pre 2006 saw him as an average rapper at best. I am not contradicting anything just pointed out pre 05 he didn't capture peoples attention as a solo rapper. Name 3 classic albums over his "decade" run. Wayne has a bunch of ADD mixtapes and maybe 2 top tier albums with C1 and C2. And that was over 3 to 4 years not a decade.

Lol as a rapper all you need is 2 classic albums and you set... biggie aint have 3 classic albums.. ? jay-z arguably dont have 3 classic albums... do nas?

And when the carter came out ? was not acting like wayne was just an "average rapper" and from 2004 to at least 2014 wayne has had or been apart of hits every year.. thats definitely a decade long run..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Lol as a rapper all you need is 2 classic albums and you set... biggie aint have 3 classic albums.. ? jay-z arguably dont have 3 classic albums... do nas?

And when the carter came out ? was not acting like wayne was just an "average rapper" and from 2004 to at least 2014 wayne has had or been apart of hits every year.. thats definitely a decade long run..

Wayne has 0 undisputed classic albums period. His mixtapes were fire but you can't put him up with big and pac when he has 0 classic albums. The majority of rap fans feel C1 and C2 are borderline classics but it's not undisputed.

As far as a 10 year run Wayne was on the rise from 04 to to 05 but not the best in the game. From 2009 to 2014 his music was not the best of the best for that time period. He was on top of the game from about 2006 to part of 2009. Again you are just broadly saying he was the best to do it for a decade without proof.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Wayne has 0 undisputed classic albums period. His mixtapes were fire but you can't put him up with big and pac when he has 0 classic albums. The majority of rap fans feel C1 and C2 are borderline classics but it's not undisputed.

As far as a 10 year run Wayne was on the rise from 04 to to 05 but not the best in the game. From 2009 to 2014 his music was not the best of the best for that time period. He was on top of the game from about 2006 to part of 2009. Again you are just broadly saying he was the best to do it for a decade without proof.

? NO album is an undisputed classic... there are ? that dont think "the chronic" is a classic album... there are ? who think "? " isnt a classic album.. "illmatic"... "reasonable doubt" ect...

And to be the best in the game for a decade his music from that time shows it... name ONE rapper that had and was apart of more hits from 2004 till 2014..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2016
    Options

? NO album is an undisputed classic... there are ? that dont think "the chronic" is a classic album... there are ? who think "? " isnt a classic album.. "illmatic"... "reasonable doubt" ect...

And to be the best in the game for a decade his music from that time shows it... name ONE rapper that had and was apart of more hits from 2004 till 2014..

Lol and the Carter 1 and 2 are not in the same class as illmatic, ? or the chronic. Nor do they ? with any of pac or bigs best albums. As far as rappers who had more hits from 04 to 2014:

Jay Z, Eminiem, Kanye West, Ludacris, TI and that is just off the top of my head. Remember wayne had more hits than anyone from about 2006 to 2008.

During this time wayne at best was selling out arenas. Jay and Em were selling out ? football stadiums. Tip and Luda were on the radio juts as much as Luda. Kanye changed the entire game from 04 to 2014.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Lol and the Carter 1 and 2 are not in the same class as illmatic, ? or the chronic. Nor do they ? with any of pac or bigs best albums. As far as rappers who had more hits from 04 to 2014:

Jay Z, Eminiem, Kanye West, Ludacris, TI and that is just off the top of my head. Remember wayne had more hits than anyone from about 2006 to 2008.

During this time wayne at best was selling out arenas. Jay and Em were selling out ? football stadiums. Tip and Luda were on the radio juts as much as Luda. Kanye changed the entire game from 04 to 2014.

You crazy if you think those artists had more hits than Wayne from 04 to 14...

Wayne holds the record for charting music in 1 year with 50+... aint no way them other rappers are close to that..
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never leaned before..seems like ? tho. The ? you wanna be sleepy for?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aiyo, it's ? heroin. There's nothin cool about heroin.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You crazy if you think those artists had more hits than Wayne from 04 to 14...

Wayne holds the record for charting music in 1 year with 50+... aint no way them other rappers are close to that..

man shut your ? up. if he really had 50+ hits in 1 year then cool, but that's still ONE year. you can't really believe he was top of the game from 04-14