~What are your religio/spiritual affiliations and organizations??

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So many people on here its hard to keep track of what the brother represents.

I know we have some Hebrews & Muslims, what are your affiliations or schools of thought that you represent...Here are mine.

Afrikan Indigenous Spirituality(Foundation)
Kemetian Science (Studies)
Black Power Cartel (Organization)
Liberation Unit (Organization)

On the side I try to study a variety of thing from Kaballah to Astrology.

One.

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I represent myself. I'm the only one who ever could.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I try to learn from all religions and spiritual lifestyles.

Right now, I'm studying the Supreme Mathematics from the 5 Percenters. Don't plan on joining it, but I can't describe it, something about it gives me a lot of peace when I study it.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options

Right now, I'm studying the Supreme Mathematics from the 5 Percenters. Don't plan on joining it, but I can't describe it, something about it gives me a lot of peace when I study it.

I went through that school of thought, the higher degrees inspired me to study kemetian kaballah, as well as principles regarding the Ahkashik reords.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reverted to Sunni Islam about 3 years ago because it felt like a no brainer to me, raised christian but I've read about Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. I've become interested in learning about ancient African religions but I don't really know where to start, to my knowledge they were mostly into animism I think but I'm by no means an authority on ancient african religions so i could be a little off. I'm also interested in learning about Rastafarian-ism as well. From the little i've seen on it and read about it seems lot like christianity but with Haile Selassie being the divine avatar of ? instead of Jesus, if anybody that knows more on any of this stuff would care to recommend some books it would be much appreciated

Salaam
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. John 18:37

That's it and that's all !!!

Some people call it Christianity like the old time folks in Antioch, that's acceptable for all intensive purposes.
    I'm a Bible believer thus making me Messianic.

I don't think any of the religious designations or "labels" really do TRUTH any justice lol

but where Yeshua (Jesus) says every one that is of truth hears his voice................Yeah, that's me !

PEACE
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

I dont agree with some of the things they say.......but the basic ideas of empowering the Black man, Key points like "Knoweldge Of Self"........Knoweldge is key in this Life.........its very said to See a man Go through life under the veil of ignorance
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm not associated with any religion, group, or spiritual realm. I do however try to study all forms of religion and spirituality and base my life on what I think is right and wrong. Every now and then i try meditation but that's only once or twice a month at the most.
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not associated with any religion, group, or spiritual realm. I do however try to study all forms of religion and spirituality and base my life on what I think is right and wrong. Every now and then i try meditation but that's only once or twice a month at the most.

Meditation is so underrated.

My teacher once told me that when we are prating we are "talking" to ? , when we meditate we are listening to ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. John 18:37

That's it and that's all !!!

Some people call it Christianity like the old time folks in Antioch, that's acceptable for all intensive purposes.
    I'm a Bible believer thus making me Messianic.

I don't think any of the religious designations or "labels" really do TRUTH any justice lol

but where Yeshua (Jesus) says every one that is of truth hears his voice................Yeah, that's me !

PEACE

The truth can't be "Christianity". They may be "close" but they still follow false things.

I am just a Man of ? and that is it. I never seen religion taught in the bible that held a title. Religion is false red flags and I only follow whats in the bible or at least I try to do so to my best. I'm gonna try the meditation, I did once and it was nice and peaceful.

Raised a "Christian" though, never thought twice. Until now, I just see the wrong in it. Pick and choose your way of life with ? . I don't understand it though and "Christians" about like 90% of them are very hypocritical and very very judgmental. Very gossipy as well. Things that the Bible speaks wrong about they all do themselves.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Black Power Cartel (Organization)

^In this post, perpetual loser H-Rap admits to being affiliated with a group that claims to be preparing for a RACE WAR.

More proof, ladies and gentlemen, that armed hate groups are using Allhiphop.com to further their insane agenda.

Don't believe me? Check out the BPC's own words: http://www.blackpowercartel.com/video/1140/THE-SECOND-COMING-AMERICAN-CIVIL-WAR-PT-1#addfavour
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^In this post, perpetual loser H-Rap admits to being affiliated with a group that claims to be preparing for a RACE WAR.

More proof, ladies and gentlemen, that armed hate groups are using Allhiphop.com to further their insane agenda.

Don't believe me? Check out the BPC's own words: http://www.blackpowercartel.com/video/1140/THE-SECOND-COMING-AMERICAN-CIVIL-WAR-PT-1#addfavour

This aint a troll thread so im not going to entertain your foolishness.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This aint a troll thread so im not going to entertain your foolishness.

And I'm not going to entertain people who want to inculcate impressionable young posters into armed racist cults. You will continue to be exposed as a piece of garbage.
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And I'm not going to entertain people who want to inculcate impressionable young posters into armed racist cults. You will continue to be exposed as a piece of garbage.

You have zero credibility.

Most people just see you as a troll or a racist, some see your avatar and automatically dismiss you.
    I consider you a a pathetic little puppet that I can easily manipulate. I enjoy toying with your naivete.

LOL, last week you were applauding yourself for exposing a racist 5% cult and thinking I was trying
    to thwart your attempts when in truth I manipulated you into slandering the same 5% group my B.P.C has been battling for years LOLOLOL

So who takes the "L"

You are a ? ...had you been smart you might have seen the "True Supreme mathematics" thread from 5 months ago
    and recognized my stance, instead you bit the bait and took the "L".

We are smarter than you, and my brother And Step is brilliant while you are merely a functional autodidact.

The young brothers value the books & reference materials I share with them, you cant change their opinion.

("Im warning you KTULU"....LMAO ROFL)
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You are the one admitting to being involved with an armed hate group.

You are the one openly stating affiliation with a cabal yearning for a RACE WAR.

And each time you get exposed, you attempt to say "naw dog i was playing, lol, i played you son"

And nobody buys it.

Lauce.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    is this moderated

? to the mods again, kid

last time all that happened was the admin called you a ? and the mods left you out to dry.
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? to the mods again, kid

last time all that happened was the admin called you a ? and the mods left you out to dry.

It said my post was being moderated but it posted.

I dont ? to Mods, I just P.M. darcskies

(Id never talk to janklow fool..he's one of you guys)

You are my puppet Ktulu :)
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    darcs cool because he's

a. actually clever with his racism

b. not claiming to be part of a hate group promoting race war
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    darcs cool because he's

a. actually clever with his racism

b. not claiming to be part of a hate group promoting race war

A. We need more racists like darcskies so they can lull people like you asleep

B. Those at BPC do not advocate race-war, we believe in self-defence, self reliance, and self-empowerment.
    we believe that the salvation of the Black nation starts with a through understanding of knowledge-of-self.

We are not the NGE or MST, we are rooted in Kemetian science, and those within the folds of the BPC are tolerant of the entire human family
    The mighty Dr. Ben and the master-teacher Ashra Kwesi are a part of the Black Power Cartel as well as many other noble men and women

my brothers dont be swayed by the wicked who use tricknology to divide us and caste dispersion.

Hrap is your brother and I will provide you with answers to any questions you may have about this.

Peace, Shalom, Islam, Hotep.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Those at BPC do not advocate race-war

This is false and anybody can check that video and see that your cult leader does indeed push for race-based violence.

He's a racist, you're a racist, and that's the established facts.
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is false and anybody can check that video and see that your cult leader does indeed push for race-based violence.

He's a racist, you're a racist, and that's the established facts.

LOL, KTULU, we are good friends there's no reason to slander Gen Seti.

Many people said the same things about Malcolm X but now he is a revered man.
    You shouldnt take words out of context Ktulu.

Listen friend, this isnt a troll thread, its a thread were we can share our ideologies and affiliatins
    and find a common ground in order to discuss the solutions to our problems.

I only trolled your 5% thread because it was a troll thread
    if this is reprisal over my previous actions I would like to offer
    you my forgivance and extend an olive branch.

I am a peacable man as well as Gen Seti, we are slow to provoke
    and swift to retaliate, in the heat of speech we oftentimes say
    things that can be misconstrued. We are all friends Brother ktulu.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ain't no slander. Anybody can check those vids and see what your boy is talking about.

Trolling is trolling, but acting like you was trolling when you was being shook as hell about your racist doctrines being exposed is not what's good, B.
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ain't no slander. Anybody can check those vids and see what your boy is talking about.

Trolling is trolling, but acting like you was trolling when you was being shook as hell about your racist doctrines being exposed is not what's good, B.

LOL ok I was shook that you exposed the racist doctrine of a group that my group is at war with...good job. ;)

Let me know when you wanna ? on my enemies again so I can be "shook".
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the fact that you racists have schisms in your movement is not my problem

you're still racists advocating race war, regardless
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the fact that you racists have schisms in your movement is not my problem

you're still racists advocating race war, regardless

If you watch the video you will see we have more in common than you think.

The video will explain everything.

War against pricipalities. Not against people.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I study with the Shrines of Black Madonna and the Moorish Science Temple of America. I do not represent either, I only represent myself. My spirituality is based on what I feel is right and wrong, what I feel a man, a son, a brother, a member of the "african american" community should do in the best interest of these groups at all times.