Orange is the New Black Season 4 (Netflix)

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just finished the season. The last 2 episodes took a drastic turn....
    R.I.P. She dead, but Piper's oblivious ass still walking around. *smh* Poor Soso. She's so ronery.

OITNB tryna sympathize with everybody this season. Murders, crooked COs, rapists, Nazis.

Michael Cera/Bayley is one of the main problems with CO's and law enforcement in general. Too many rejects who decided to be guards/cops in over their head without proper training that have no business being in the field. That's how people end up dead.

smh @ these Corporate MCC media ? tryna dig any dirt on Poussey to justify her killing. Cant trust the media for ? man. Caputo's girl got some ass. Daya gonna exercise her trigger finger? Her ass finally commiting to something other than being pregnant and trapping dudes.

This show's turned into Oz the last few episodes. Not sure if I like that, but Im already waiting for next season. This binge watching ? aint healthy, B.

after I collected myself....the bolded was my first thought. Bet it's way more ppl like bayley that are cops/law enforcement on the street than those ? ex military dudes that take advantage of what lil power they got and run with it. Dominican chick was right to say they should go at piscatella, but the dude daya pulled the gun on deserves to get popped. What a sick ? .

I see what caputo tryna do (and the show on a larger scale) by saying what happened was really an accident and whenever you try to spin somebody into a victim or a villain, it's not necessarily the accurate narrative. But when you grieving you don't wana hear the dude that killed your friend is getting sympathy and having people stand behind him. A truly ? up situation all around and this can easily be applied to some (NOT ALL) of these real life cop killings.

*sigh* these last 2 episodes was a lot to take in...I wasn't prepared.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wana click on em sooo bad
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    We are on episode 9

Great season so far. Better than season 3 for sure
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only on episode 5 gotdammnit must resist
  • iron man1
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This brawd Piper a gotdamn Snitch smh and got my girl Gloria caught up in that ? smfh
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cop:"Did you find anything on her?"
    Other cop: "Nope nothing but ass sir"

Lol and the end of episode 3 had a ? jamming playing ? please pt 2
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see some of yall caught up, thats the spoiler I accidentally read smh

only on ep 4 now i thought i was on 5

• iron man1
    Options
    On episode 8 I'm almost there yall got me interested in whatever the hell happens on the final episodes
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got a ? choked up. I'm holding my own tho. The chicks that play taystee, Cindy, and janae are always on point but they acting they ? off in the finale.

• KingFreeman
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Damn daya ? up.
    Chick that plays poussey is ? the director chick in RL that's why she got the goat send off lol.

Cool season overall. Not ? with the first 2 seasons but way better than the 3rd.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Just finished episode 10 ? about to turn up with that ending gotdamn. ? rhem COs though smh
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Use the spoiler function @KingFreeman

Its not a week to week show tho. Were not all watching at the same pace. ? shouldn't come in till they're ready. This is season 4. I can respect it for weekly shows but respectfully I'm not gonna go out of my way for a Netflix format show. Not even trying to be difficult g.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    No spoil it or be banned

Not cool
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Spoil ? for the first weekend. 3 days bruh. Not that hard.
  • iron man1
    Options
    On episode 12 now
    Yooo ? that CO pulling all of this sick ? and damn at Crazy Eyes killing that little boy gotdamn I feel for her.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder whAts gona happen now
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The crazy chick sound sexy as ? her accent got ya bwoi on swoll
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I have 2 more episodes

I hate that because I know it's almost over lol

Great season
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    ?

WTF

I am in shock

#episode12
  • iron man1
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    ?

WTF

I am in shock

#episode12

Indeed.....Retribution must happen
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow crazy in that last episode man of season 4 man I'm shocked they had enough money to get Baracck Obama on there smashin piper ? was LIT!
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Lolly is sexy I'd smash
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol idk why everybody hate Piper. That's my ?