DeAndre jordan is a max player tho..

200_s.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    no one believes the clippers are better without Blake
    cp3 groupies will try to insinuate that but that's the okeydoke....2 years ago , healthy Blake was the best player in the playoffs ( 27pts, 11, and 7 asts) and led them to a 2 seed in the west and defeated the champions in round 1.

he gets hurt this season and they let Deandre shine . 4 seed and 1st round L due to all the injuries

Clippers record without blake griffin 46-22.Clippers ppg without blake griffin 106 ppg(the same amount they average with him),clippers fg% without blake griffin 48%,clippers were the 4th seed with blake missing 45 games.In the 1st round vs the spurs chris paul averaged 22 ppg and 9 apg while being guarded by danny green and kahwi leonard and hit the game winning series ending shot in game 7.The clippers have a lower offensive and defensive rating with chris paul off the floor.There's a reason why blake griffin has been involved in trade rumors and not chris paul

These are facts.Now refute these FACTS instead of pushing agendas.You're the same dude who said rondo was the best pg in the nba your bball knowledge is trash.Clippers record without chris paul 16-13.In b4 this lame quotes some agenda site like last time cuz he don't knows nothin about basketball
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DeAndre jordan is a max player tho..

200_s.gif

lol , don't forget the daddy contract Austin rivers got this summer

GM Doc rivers strikes again !!!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    healthy Blake was the best player in the playoffs ( 27pts, 11, and 7 asts)

See this is what happens when you look at stats and don't watch games.I watched every game of that series

Game 3 the clippers got washed

Game 1 Chris Paul 32 points 6 assists 7 rebs W

Game 4 (a must win game 4 they were down 2-1) Chris Paul 34 points 7 assists W

Game 7 Chris Paul 27 points 6 assists game winning shot W

Chris paul led the clippers in scoring in 3 of the 4 games they WON while blake led them in scoring in the game they Lost.Game 6 was the exception blake led them in scoring and chris paul had 17 points in the 2nd half (he had like 2 points at halftime and shot awful) and 15 assists for the game.You exposing yourself,this is what happens when you look at stats and not actually watch the games.Blake griffin was not the best player that series for the clippers this is what that shook ? does in crunch time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JQ9LaJyJA8

Clippers shoulda been up 2-0 but as usual blake griffin froze up in crunch tme like he always does.Lol @ this board man there's some ? posters on here
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake is on the block cause he's the only one they can get value for. Nobody else wants Deandre and Chris Paul 31
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Blake is on the block cause he's the only one they can get value for. Nobody else wants Deandre and Chris Paul 31

^^ exactly !!
    what's understood don't need to be said
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lol @ blake griffin being the only player they can get value for,he's 27 been injured 2 seasons and has an opt out in his contract after 16-17.Deandre jordan a great rebounder and rim protector who will be 28 in a week signed for less dough than dwights garbage ass has trade value especially when mosgov and noah are getting 16-18 mil a year.The best floor general in the league has trade value they all have trade value.Cheap seats y'all
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Happy with what I saw from jaylen brown and I'm expecting a breakout season from rozier

Here this ? go with this ? lol

Lol rozier has looked more confident, if smart has another year of shooting sub 40% his minutes are gonna get chopped rozier is improving his jumper and already a better finisher around the rim and quicker, he HAS to ? the rotation

Jordan Crawford, Jeff green, Brandon bass, fab melo, Jared sullinger, Marcus smart, Jordan Mickey, phil pressey, terry rozier

Jaylen Brown will be there too in a few months

forgot james young. like i said before it sucks nets dont have our drafts picks but its not like celtics will do anything good with them

Let jaylen's career play out before making a statement like this way too premature
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still thinking 31 is old now it's different (except for nfl running backs 28 is it for them ? ) basketball players now old is like 35 unless they had a bunch of significant injurys
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that is all
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Lol y'all stick on words like a mf no value was overstated but Blake clearly has the MOST value of the 3 to other teams. Deandre's value is tied to CP3 and Blake and teams know Chris is only going to a contender.
  • D. Morgan
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lol y'all stick on words like a mf no value was overstated but Blake clearly has the MOST value of the 3 to other teams. Deandre's value is tied to CP3 and Blake and teams know Chris is only going to a contender.

That isn't completely true. I'm sure if the Spurs could they would trade for CP3 over Griffin because he would be an upgrade over Parker and with them having Aldridge they absolutely no use for Griffin.

Its about what teams need not all about the player. Plenty of teams would need Griffin over CP3 my wizards would be one of them.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? who watch numbers talking out they ass as usual...I ain't miss much

I'm starting to understand though when you a fan of a squad like the Wizards or Hawks, Raptors, you not used to seeing quality ball be played, it's not your fault

You think Horford is a max player, Your team can win a ship with John Wall as anything more than your 3rd best player, Steph is the best player in the game then switch up on em when he lose
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

That isn't completely true. I'm sure if the Spurs could they would trade for CP3 over Griffin because he would be an upgrade over Parker and with them having Aldridge they absolutely no use for Griffin.

Its about what teams need not all about the player. Plenty of teams would need Griffin over CP3 my wizards would be one of them.

I don't disagree with this but I was speaking more to what the Clippers could get back. More non contending teams would give up better assets for Blake cause you have a better chance of convincing him to stay another year or 2 than you would Chris.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sources telling me most GMs expect Westbrook to be moved before the start of the regular season. Celtics Heat and Lakers in the mix
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul is obviously the best player on the Clippers and has trade value but I think even with the injury history and pending free agency you would find more teams willing to trade for Blake Griffin than Chris Paul.

If a team trades for Chris Paul its more than likely going to be a team that considers its a contender or close to it so that eliminates a lot of teams right there. 31 isnt old but by NBA standards thats not young either.....

Blake Griffin is still young enough to be considered somebody you can "build around" and teams would be willing to take that risk and give up assets for him

Deandre is a good complementary piece but I dont see teams giving up a whole lot to acquire him
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I don't disagree with this but I was speaking more to what the Clippers could get back. More non contending teams would give up better assets for Blake cause you have a better chance of convincing him to stay another year or 2 than you would Chris.

I can concede this.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    summer league staffs be 8 coaches deep

?

something we will never see again though

a summer league debut like lebrons in 03

they had to move his game to the magic main arena and it was a sell out crowd
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm, Miami makes sense if all they have to give up is Winslow and tyler Johnson . They'd be banking on the ability to sign guys in '17. Not a bad gamble

Of course the downside is if he leaves your franchise is ripped bare, possibly to Nets levels. ..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Hmm, Miami makes sense if all they have to give up is Winslow and tyler Johnson . They'd be banking on the ability to sign guys in '17. Not a bad gamble

Of course the downside is if he leaves your franchise is ripped bare, possibly to Nets levels. ..

Huh? So we just going to forget about dragic whiteside and richardson?

How is that ? remotely comparable to the nets