common sense about men and women

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
what the ? ....is this dumb ? give D a call to say dumb ? day???

so my boy calls me beefing hard about how his girl been holding him down more than his ? over the past few months while he been going through some ? ? he put himself in...

yo like....."yo, i onlt knew this ? a few years, and i knew yall ? my whle life and she willing to do more for me than yall is"

i literally got up from my desk walked in a conference room shut the door to tell him in my angry voice

"? ...THAT'S CUZ YOU ? HER!!"

i had to sit there and explaing to a grown ass man, that the fact of you ? a chick, and her thinking she's inlove with you will trump the ? out of anything any of your homeboys will ever do for you...

we got our owwn lives and own responsibilities to handle...she is your women....

in her world

YOU ARE HER LIFE AND RESPONSIBILITIES....

if u ? up she ? up....

when it comes to me.. if you ? up... ? u a grown ass man... u just ? up....that's on you...

i told his silly ass don't ever call me with no ? ? about how come a ? laying up n a bed with u is more willing to give u her last vs your home boys.... ? is you ? ???

do you really want anothe man to be willing to give more of himself to you than a chick??

if so u really got me ? up....you better call one fo them fruity ass ? u was locked up with for that kinda ? ....

now everybody mad at me today.....

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? , it's Friday....

You ? ' a lot today.

? them ? ? .

Damn....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    what the ? ....is this dumb ? give D a call to say dumb ? day???

so my boy calls me beefing hard about how his girl been holding him down more than his ? over the past few months while he been going through some ? ? he put himself in...

yo like....."yo, i onlt knew this ? a few years, and i knew yall ? my whle life and she willing to do more for me than yall is"

i literally got up from my desk walked in a conference room shut the door to tell him in my angry voice

"? ...THAT'S CUZ YOU ? HER!!"

i had to sit there and explaing to a grown ass man, that the fact of you ? a chick, and her thinking she's inlove with you will trump the ? out of anything any of your homeboys will ever do for you...

we got our owwn lives and own responsibilities to handle...she is your women....

in her world

YOU ARE HER LIFE AND RESPONSIBILITIES....

if u ? up she ? up....

when it comes to me.. if you ? up... ? u a grown ass man... u just ? up....that's on you...

i told his silly ass don't ever call me with no ? ? about how come a ? laying up n a bed with u is more willing to give u her last vs your home boys.... ? is you ? ???

do you really want anothe man to be willing to give more of himself to you than a chick??

if so u really got me ? up....you better call one fo them fruity ass ? u was locked up with for that kinda ? ....

now everybody mad at me today.....

Lol.. i could see the credits to that episode rolling with the quickness..

Smh.. lol.. Ya boy.. is on his HOMIE OVER HOES ? ..
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol.. i could see the credits to that episode rolling with the quickness..

Smh.. lol.. Ya boy.. is on his HOMIE OVER HOES ? ..

i thought the same thing

like the end....*audience applause*
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? , it's Friday....

You ? ' a lot today.

? them ? ? .

Damn....

u right fundz.....u right.. lemme chill....i mde some salmon cakes lastnight.. lemme go heat them ? up for i splinter somebody in this ?
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited July 2010
    Options