Girlfriend's Father/Father In Laws

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
How you deal with them ? ? That's assuming she has a father anyways.

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    accordingly. i dont get scared or nervous around them and they usually like me...cause i got manners.

and keep their daughters in check.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that ? knew me before she did, and he already had respect for a ? ....
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So what if he tries that intimidation tactic on you? Do you just stand your ground
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So what if he tries that intimidation tactic on you? Do you just stand your ground

tell him go head with that ? ....if u wanna know my intentions straight up ask me and i'll tell u, ain't no such thing as scaring ? outta me.. cuz i don't scare easily
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    he's a laid back quiet dude. quite the recluse, and quite the alcoholic.

he never gets in my way and i think he likes me more than his daughter
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

hell yeah....unless your a youngin not doin nothin wit ya life...then you just gotta sit there and take it.....my girl's (real) father is either locked up or somewhere doin him and her step father is a cool old head i get a kick out of laughin at....truth be told imma listen to anything and everything her mother says before them two........
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol in highschool I met this girl's pops once. He knew me from me playing ball for the school. ? was an ex marine highly decorated. I shook his hand and dude almost broke my ? . He was like "I love my baby girl. Just know that."

I was like

217849066_f011b26437.jpg
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

meated up cheese pizza n vodka...that bro be easy for the whole nite.....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    accordingly. i dont get scared or nervous around them and they usually like me...cause i got manners.

and keep their daughters in check.

cosign..................
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    now that i think about it all the girls i've messed with in serious relationships had alcoholic fathers who always got ? in their basements or bedrooms. none were violent b/c they would alway just pass out.
  • King Erauno
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nah the intimidation ? doesnt scare me..my last girl..her pops tried that..dude is like 6'4 and his brother (her uncle) like 6'5

they tried to take me outside to talk..i was like aiight whatever lets go..they looked shocked like i was supposed to be scared. smh
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nah the intimidation ? doesnt scare me..my last girl..her pops tried that..dude is like 6'4 and his brother (her uncle) like 6'5

they tried to take me outside to talk..i was like aiight whatever lets go..they looked shocked like i was supposed to be scared. smh

lmao....is that ya girl's mooseknuckle in ya avi....jeeeeeeeeesus
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well my lady's father is a pure ? ...

like i said i met my lady cuz ne of my best friends is married to her oldest sister..and my best friend is a pure ? .. so these nigggaz always going at it,....like 7 years ago or something like that, my homeboy broke her pops jaw in a ? fight they got into....

so one night when him and his wife were going through one of their little episodes, she was staying back at her fathers house, and he wanteed to go see her..mind u it's like 3 in the morning....

so we pull up, and thi ? come outside ? as ? we pulling up at 3 in the morning....talking about respectable hours n what not,....

and my homeboy on his best ? don't give a ? about respectable hours he wanna see his wife...so they start going back n forth....

now my boy gotta pretty bad rep n what not.. ? know this ? crazy, and like 90& of the ppl we know scared as ? to stand up to him....but i'm one of the ? that fall in the 10% of telling that ? he wrong to his face when he wrong...so i get out the car and get up in his face like

"come on son, u at this man house trying to tell him when you can come and go???...u on that ? right now..."

and he got ? n what not, and was bout to come at me on some ? , and i was already in one of my "? it" moods anyway...so it ended up being her father trying to stand in between us like

"fellas , fellas, let's just have a few beers and put this behind us"

i forgot all about that ? till like about 3 or 4 months after me and my lady started taling and he brought that story up like.. that's how he knew i was a stand up dude, and that's why he had no problems with me dealing with his youngest daughter.....
  • King Erauno
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    lmao....is that ya girl's mooseknuckle in ya avi....jeeeeeeeeesus

nah just a chick im ? with. she got that and crazy ass
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My sons grandfather is one of those old brokendown ? country ? that sits around the house- hes easily fooled and easily pacified with a bottle of liqour and a bag of buellers
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    now that i think about it all the girls i've messed with in serious relationships had alcoholic fathers who always got ? in their basements or bedrooms. none were violent b/c they would alway just pass out.

that reminds me of myself lolol- is that what the young black man has to look foward to in his old age??????? REAL TALK
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

i forgot all about that ? till like about 3 or 4 months after me and my lady started taling and he brought that story up like.. that's how he knew i was a stand up dude, and that's why he had no problems with me dealing with his youngest daughter.....

That's some real ? my G

But real ? what have y'all done with fathers that haven't been in their daughters lives. You know them "deadbeat" type ? . I just went through that situation and I felt kinda wrong for "seeking his approval." In my mind I felt cause he hadn't been in her life I didn't need to be EXTRA respectful. To me simple cordial communication and general respect was enough.

Anybody else dealt with this?
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    That's some real ? my G

But real ? what have y'all done with fathers that haven't been in their daughters lives. You know them "deadbeat" type ? . I just went through that situation and I felt kinda wrong for "seeking his approval." In my mind I felt cause he hadn't been in her life I didn't need to be EXTRA respectful. To me simple cordial communication and general respect was enough.

Anybody else dealt with this?

challenge him to a fist fight!!!!!!
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    challenge him to a fist fight!!!!!!

lol I def pictured this at one point

but that ? has been known to pull out the gun and shoot at folk....and I don't have a Pennsylvania gun license so I'm pretty much ass'd out
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My Pops and s/o get along great. Cracking jokes at each other and ? . They are just alike personality wise.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I ? with ? with abandonment issues. that way u aint gotta worry bout pops
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    None of the women I dealt with had their fathers in their life for various reasons.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How you deal with them ? ? That's assuming she has a father anyways.

Just met hers today...

My alpha male exzooded and ? bowed down
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just tell him to stay the ? out of ya"ll busines...and You Daughter is my property