Some women liked to be hit in a relationship!!!!

Options
Bossmancuddy83
Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Some women dont think a relationship is real until theyre getting there ass beat- I think some of them are also sexually stimulated by it

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'l smack her ass.. but any female i gotta put my hands on to get my point across aint for me....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i'l smack her ass.. but any female i gotta put my hands on to get my point across aint for me....

My thoughts exactly. That is entirely different, that is not a forceful act of negative aggression. Hitting and beating is in it's own completely different category. One has nothing to do with the other.
    If a man were to dare to lay his hands on me in such a manner that would be the first and last time. I am not putting up with his ? issue.
    It goes for men and women as well. That is often overlooked. The media never focuses on women abusing men and it exists!
    Women sometimes think they can hit a man like it's a joke and the rule only applies for men. I don't work like that. He won't put a finger on me and I sure won't hit him either.
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    is it wrong that i couldn't get past the part marley bolded????
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wow.......................
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited July 2010
    Options
    is it wrong that i couldn't get past the part marley bolded????

Lmao.
    Oh Du, don't start speculating now. You know what I meant, being on the receiving end silly.
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. That is entirely different, that is not a forceful act of negative aggression. Hitting and beating is in it's own completely different category. One has nothing to do with the other.
    If a man were to dare to lay his hands on me in such a manner that would be the first and last time. I am not putting up with his ? issue.
    It goes for men and women as well. That is often overlooked. The media never focuses on women abusing men and it exists!
    Women sometimes think they can hit a man like it's a joke and the rule only applies for men. I don't work like that. He won't put a finger on me and I sure won't hit him either.

Can I get an amen! I hate to see some women think it's cool to get all ra-ra with a dude. We men respond to physical. Just like you don't puttin your fingers in a lion's face you don't try and continuously push a mans buttons and test his reserve.

But I don't think anyone LIKES to get hit. But there are a lot of women out there who don't know better and think that's how a man's affection is displayed. As if to feel like if she affects him THAT much he MUST love her. Wacky concept
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    giggity...
    1465smack-ass-and-pie-to-the-face.gif

gif fail ? ...
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gif fail ? ...
    it was just anigga smackin his ? the ass.....

imagine it, and move on...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it was just anigga smackin his ? the ass.....

imagine it, and move on...

you're a ? ' cheater DU!

That is all.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeah some ? are dumb/crazy like that
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you're a ? ' cheater DU!

That is all.
    whatever i just gotta phone call from my lady telling me

"from now on, you the permanent salmon cake ? ...that is all"
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    Can I get an amen! I hate to see some women think it's cool to get all ra-ra with a dude. We men respond to physical. Just like you don't puttin your fingers in a lion's face you don't try and continuously push a mans buttons and test his reserve.

But I don't think anyone LIKES to get hit. But there are a lot of women out there who don't know better and think that's how a man's affection is displayed. As if to feel like if she affects him THAT much he MUST love her. Wacky concept

It's not so much as a person enjoying the pain as it can be an addiction to pain. Some folks who are used to negative situations and/or continuously being hurt become used to the feeling of pain to the point that it's all they know and actually get a specific kind of rush from any pain inflicted on them.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In some of the experiences, I've been through, the women that were in continuous abusive situations were extremely insecure with themselves and hung around suspect people for attention. They didn't like compliments and if you were a nice guy, they would easily try to manipulate you into feeling sorry for them. They just had two polar opposites and usually people saw them as sweet caring nice people but then if you spent enough time with them you would understand why they were being hit but I don't condone that ? , just walk away and lose contact with people like that, don't even affiliate yourself in their drama or try to be superman.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if I gotta hit you I don't need you

if you're the type to provoke me to hit you I don't need you

If I want drama I'll watch a movie
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A female will trade an ass whooping any day for an opportunity to give her best "woe is me" Academy Award performance.

Those types you shouldnt ? with anyway. They're the "it's your baby" when its really not types.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

Yea a bunch of women will get all in a man's grill talking and acting reckless and thinking due to them having a ? along with the societal misconceptions and stigmas that come along with domestic violence against women they have the right to do and get away with that. I actually use that same analogy about provoking the lion don't taunt and poke fun at the lion and get mad when he bites your azz. I don't think its necessarily some women having low self esteem I think some ladies just like the drama and want to see what the guy is going to allow them to get away with and also what presses his button. Ladies that engage in that type of behavior set themselves up for a world of hurt. I'm by no mean condoning hitting ladies, but if you're a lady and you do that you're eventually going to get what you ask for.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wat type of dude you gotta be to get battered by a female?
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Some women liked to be choked and will provoke you to choke the ? out of them in the bed and outside(??) the bed- what do yall think about that??
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    wat type of dude you gotta be to get battered by a female?

If this is you:

skinny-guy.jpg

But ya woman looks like this:

Nicole.jpg

chances are pretty ? high that you'll be a battered man at some point.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If this is you:

skinny-guy.jpg

But ya woman looks like this:

Nicole.jpg

chances are pretty ? high that you'll be a battered man at some point.

perfect example why you don't mess with females in a heavier weight class
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i aint wit that ? !
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If a women grew up around a father that beat the ? out of her and her mother all day then she probably thinks its normal to be beaten.

If a man grew up around a father that the ? out of him and his mother all day then he probably thinks its normal to beat his women.

We might look at them like they're stupid but they probably had a hell of a childhood if they're in an abusive relationship.
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that's why women are into thugs
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Options
    some hoes are dumb and some people prefer apples **shrug**