You know those ni99as that intentionally try not to be stereotype

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Like the type of ? that will proclaim he doesn't like fried chicken OR watermelon and can't really give you a reason why?

Or who won't drink/eat anything grape related?

Man look I don't eat fried chicken as much as most people but don't get it misconstrued out here. I will ? a legs up on a warm summer day. I don't like watermelon cuz usually it's really cold and I don't like cold stuff. But who DOESN'T eat fried chicken every once in a while?

And welch's grape drink in the can goes HARD SON!

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "black" things i don't eat:
    man n cheese (of any kind)
    pig feet
    hog maws
    stuffin/dressing(of any kind)

i'll eat fried chicken, especially popeyes.. but i be tryna chill on the fried ? .. even though i fried up some delicius salmon cakes i jsut crushed
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You don't eat Mac n Cheese????? The ? ??????

Stouffers mac n cheese with some ham?? SHAWTY
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so can I add any black person to refers to pig parts as "swine" and won't eat it regardless of if they are muslim or not
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol....this reminded me of the chris rock scene in i think i love my wife...."CHICKEN!!!!"
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited July 2010
    Options
    first off all watermelon is ? gross...it tastes like sweet water I'll pass.

Sweet Tea is liquid diabetes...every sip I feel like I'm going blind. I'll pass again

....ya'll can keep that ? ? .
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn I'm more ******ish than some of y'all and y'all call me white washed?

Sweet tea nh owwwwwwwwww

and I ? wit dat swine
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Can someone please explain the fry chicken, watermellon and grape ? to me. Cause I honestly don't get it.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2010
    Options
    first off all watermelon is ? gross...it tastes like sweet water I'll pass.

Sweet Tea is liquid diabetes...every sip I feel like I'm going blind. I'll pass again

....ya'll can keep that ? ? .

lol what at everything but smh @ the bolded

I hate when black folk talk about sweet ? as some form of "diabetes."

Look if you ain't eating OD healthy, you have no right to be judging the contents of any food/drink. Just cause you can taste the sweetness doesn't mean its any different from ya Minute Maid/Tropicana/Hawaiian Punch etc.....
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    Can someone please explain the fry chicken, watermellon and grape ? to me. Cause I honestly don't get it.

Why is it a black stereotype? Or what's so great about it?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    can someone please explain the fry chicken, watermellon and grape ? to me. Cause i honestly don't get it.

they all taste good!!!!!
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol what at everything but smh @ the bolded

I hate when black folk talk about sweet ? as some form of "diabetes."

Look if you ain't eating OD healthy, you have no right to be judging the contents of any food/drink. Just cause you can taste the sweetness doesn't mean its any different from ya Minute Maid/Tropicana/Hawaiian Punch etc.....

Look if I take a sip of something and that ? is as thick and sweet as ? syrup I'm throwing it away.

? being black I'm African give me some fufu and soup, casava leaf and rice, and palm butter!
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont drink malt liqour at all tho

Its disgustin and its made specifically for ? to get ? off they ass for 99 cents
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hate watermellons, grape juice is the ? . I stop don't eat fry foods cause I am frying to loose weight.
    But that stereotype make no sense tho case blacks folks ain't the only ones who eat that ? .
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont drink malt liqour at all tho

Its disgustin and its made specifically for ? to get ? off they ass for 99 cents

Only ? in this thread I agree with. I feel like a ****** drinkin a 40.

lol at the IC for blocking at the 'ER' version of the word ? ....oh well thats exactly how I feel though
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'll drink a 40 of bud ice like it ain't ? ....
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Look if I take a sip of something and that ? is as thick and sweet as ? syrup I'm throwing it away.

? being black I'm African give me some fufu and soup, casava leaf and rice, and palm butter!

lol oh yeah that thick syrupy ? is 100% wack

But word you african!? I'm Liberian where are you from?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol..not a huge fan of hot sauce or gravy. I enjoy fried chicken but i've decided to just not deal with it for health reasons. fried foods in general so it's no diss to chicken
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That's a problem. If you like doing something, you shouldn't stop doing it just because you think it will stop white people from having their judgments on Black people. I say do what you want, because you enjoy it. To not do it would be to let white racist stereotypes have power over you .
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont like watermelon because of the texture of it. Im into fruit at all really.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't eat watermelon or drink grape juice, I'm more into citrus fruits like Orange Juice and Pineapple and I drink OJ and Kool-Aid. Everybody eats fried chicken, even white people.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just do what you do based on it being a good decision (in terms of health or actions) or preference (in terms of taste in any form of the word). F*ck everything else.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LMAO ? took the food portion of the OP and ran with it...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't ? with offal with only two exceptions. This means no chit'lins, no maws, no neckbones, no pigs feet, no head cheese, no tail, no snout, no pig ears, no stomach/tripe ever, no liver, no brains, no none of that ? .

The two exceptions: Kidney, but ONLY when it's used in the chili sauce of a Detroit style coney dog. Other than that, keep it. The other exception is pork rind(skin), and there's a stipulation to that too: It has to be freshly fried, and it must have meat on it (i.e. Chicharrón con carne from the mexican spot).

The first list is the stuff comes from our slave past. It's the food our ancestors ate for survival, not because they actually liked it. In 2010, there's no real reason to eat it 'cause we can afford to buy real meats. I don't eat it as a matter of principal: How can we, as a people, rid ourselves of the slave mentality if we cannot stop behaving like slaves. The first place to start is changing the way we eat.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Id say 90% of soulfood i dont eat anymore. I eat fried chicken, pancakes, dressin', and macaroni and cheese. I havent had anything else slave related in years.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    word life ? . i dnt not eat any of that ? for the sake of being stereotypical. ? em