Official Future (X DJ Esco) Mixtape - Esco Terrestrial (OUT NOW 6.24)

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? trash... like some one said future peaked really with 56 nights...which bled in to DS2.
    Everything else been trizash.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Future is ill but his music IS demonic

It resonates with your lower chakras..Which is apart of us all but people need to seriously reach for higher consciousness

Sex,drugs, violence...It's never about anything related to higher spirituality..

This tape is more of the same..it bangs but eye need future to start talking about other ?

Eye he reached his peak on DS2,56 nights, and evol..How many times can he flip this same script?

Man are you kidding me?

Y'all really REALLY need to stop speaking on things y'all don't know about

? been hating on Future for years and are STILL HATING, all of a sudden when he gets popular his music is demonic. Please show me a demonic bar/track thanks

I could write a novel on why you're wrong but I won't

I could point out all of the positive, uplifting tracks that Future has made but I won't, and you wouldn't listen to them anyway because you already have an incorrect image of that man in your mind
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    Yall ? killin me with this "its demonic" ? lol

But yea, this ? pretty weak compared to his other mixtapes. There's a couple bangers on here tho.

So it's angelic ? Lol

All eye hear on a Future tape is zans,strippers, ? hoes in Gucci flip flops, face ? DA ladies in the back of cars,bricks,drinking lean, being a slave master etc.

Eye love the sound of the music too but you have to call a ? a ? bruh

Which means you DONT listen to Future's mixtapes if that's all you hear
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    bherc wrote: »
    Happy he finally did songs with thug and quan to put all the bs to an end

Ditto
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda spit on that intro. Really liked that beat.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thot hoe
    Married to the game
    Benjamins burn
    Right now
    ....? bangers
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

It resonates with your lower chakras..Which is apart of us all but people need to seriously reach for higher consciousness

Sex,drugs, violence...It's never about anything related to higher spirituality..

This tape is more of the same..it bangs but eye need future to start talking about other ?

Eye he reached his peak on DS2,56 nights, and evol..How many times can he flip this same script?

Man are you kidding me?

? been hating on Future for years and are STILL HATING, all of a sudden when he gets popular his music is demonic. Please show me a demonic bar/track thanks

I could point out all of the positive, uplifting tracks that Future has made but I won't, and you wouldn't listen to them anyway because you already have an incorrect image of that man in your mind

Put your panties back on bruh...

I ain't hating..eye have futures entire discography in my car and bump it on the regular

Futures work is mostly about materialism and hustling delivered with a cold blooded demeanor..Ain't no save the world records in futures reportoire and if you say it is then you're a ? blind ass stan that needs to have several seats ? ...One of the ? big current hits is called "wicked"..you serious?

As far as demons are concerned..I'm part demon so eye can recognize other demonic energy..

Future is demonic energy...It's neither good nor bad..I'm not writing a book here so just go do your research
  • b0sjesmang
    b0sjesmang Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options
    What songs are the best?

Cuz i aint got time to listen to a whole lot of mumbeling
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said he part demon
    This why my kids can't watch anime
    ? think he bleach out here
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Man are you kidding me?

I ain't hating..eye have futures entire discography in my car and bump it on the regular

Futures work is mostly about materialism and hustling delivered with a cold blooded demeanor..Ain't no save the world records in futures reportoire and if you say it is then you're a ? blind ass stan that needs to have several seats ? ...One of the ? big current hits is called "wicked"..you serious?

As far as demons are concerned..I'm part demon so eye can recognize other demonic energy..

Future is demonic energy...It's neither good nor bad..I'm not writing a book here so just go do your research

Please save all that because I repeat, you don't listen to Future like that because if you did then you wouldn't even fix your fingers to describe his music like you're doing

His SINGLES are definitely hedonistic, so I'm sure you think that's all he raps/sings about since his SINGLES are clearly all that you listen to

Future makes a ton of MOTIVATIONAL music imo. And I say that as a person who ACTIVELY LEARNS HIS LYRICS.

Y'all ? love giggling about how y'all can't understand the ? but suddenly ? "can just tell" his music is "demonic"

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Man are you kidding me?

Please save all that because I repeat, you don't listen to Future like that because if you did then you wouldn't even fix your fingers to describe his music like you're doing

His SINGLES are definitely hedonistic, so I'm sure you think that's all he raps/sings about since his SINGLES are clearly all that you listen to

Future makes a ton of MOTIVATIONAL music imo. And I say that as a person who ACTIVELY LEARNS HIS LYRICS.

Y'all ? love giggling about how y'all can't understand the ? but suddenly ? "can just tell" his music is "demonic"

? get out yo ? ass feelings about mumble mush mouth future..ol salt water faced ass ninja..How u gonna tell me what eye listen to like you compiled my daily playlist

Capitalizing words all emotional n ? you ? groupie

Talking like future some complex Pulitzer award winning poet ...Quit acting like the ? lyrics are undecipherable ancient glyphs that need active decoding by scholars...It goes "mumble mumble lean mumble mumble ? up some commas mumble mumble Gucci flip flops mumble mumble percs and strippers"...Nothing overly complex about that ...His album cuts be full of excessive hedonism too,not just the singles..Look at the tracklisting to DS2

Slave master
    Rich sex
    Perocets and strippers
    Trap ?

Where is this deep content you talking about huh?..Slave master huh? That's what's popping huh? Gtfoh

Any music can be motivational music..it's all based on PERCEPTION...Future ain't motivating ? to seek spiritual enlightenment..His music doesn't go pass the material plane..money ,cash hoes,haters,etc..all low vibration ? ..Motivate somebody to become something greater than a trap ? and then I'll be impressed

U slow ? you..Get off futures ?

Name one song by Future that has a deep meaning ...

Face it..Future ain't nothing but a 99 cent value meal rapper...You see how easily someone can supplant him and his style(Designer) to the point you can't tell the difference between the two..

• xxCivicxx
    Options

Man are you kidding me?

? get out yo ? ass feelings about mumble mush mouth future..ol salt water faced ass ninja..How u gonna tell me what eye listen to like you compiled my daily playlist

Talking like future some complex Pulitzer award winning poet ...Quit acting like the ? lyrics are undecipherable ancient glyphs that need active decoding by scholars...It goes "mumble mumble lean mumble mumble ? up some commas mumble mumble Gucci flip flops mumble mumble percs and strippers"...Nothing overly complex about that ...His album cuts be full of excessive hedonism too,not just the singles..Look at the tracklisting to DS2

Slave master
    Rich sex
    Perocets and strippers
    Trap ?

Where is this deep content you talking about huh?..Slave master huh? That's what's popping huh? Gtfoh

Any music can be motivational music..it's all based on PERCEPTION...Future ain't motivating ? to seek spiritual enlightenment..His music doesn't go pass the material plane..money ,cash hoes,haters,etc..all low vibration ? ..Motivate somebody to become something greater than a trap ? and then I'll be impressed

Face it..Future ain't nothing but a 99 cent value meal rapper...You see how easily someone can supplant him and his style(Designer) to the point you can't tell the difference between the two..

Thank you for finally admitting that you don't listen to Future and you've just been trying to poorly hide your hate for that man in this thread
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    And I'm gonna flood this thread with Future tracks at some point this weekend just so you know
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    This ? is hating on Future songs by the title not the content smh
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too bad i never listen to a future project *welp*
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too bad i never listen to a future project *welp*

So why post b
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    We really getting into the "you need to listen to somebody entire discography to know what they're about" ? ? It's future...the ? don't change subject matter very much. You hear a tape and/or album here and there, a bunch of singles...you get the gist of his sound.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I aint really ever listened to Future because of his lyrics. He really aint saying a whole lot of nothing in the songs i have heard. Beats can literally touch your soul. And i think that's why so many rappers witb substance behind their lyrics get the short end when it comes to productiom, but that's the conspiracy theorist in me talking.

The repetitive drum patterns.

Synthesized, unnatural sounds.

Deep, soul rattling bass.

It's almost like mind control at work. I aint gonna go all the way off the deep end with it, but yall het my point. Ive heard most of his commercial hits and a few songs posted here. But once i heard that Wicked song, it was obvious to me that his music isn't for me.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To some of you ? , future makes 0 bad songs
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man are you kidding me?

Slave master
    Rich sex
    Perocets and strippers
    Trap ?

As much as I ? with future and as much as I don't ? with using eye in place of I this ? has a point
    Future should be taken at face value
    If any of his music is motivation to you you should find something else to be motivated for
    Cuz all he talk about is selling his auntie dope, ? thot hoes, sippin syrup, poppin pills and callin his baby mama a ?
    While I ? with all of that it don't motivate me to do ? but turn up
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man are you kidding me?

Slave master
    Rich sex
    Perocets and strippers
    Trap ?

bruh it's a waste of time arguing with ? who choose to be willingly ignorant of the messages Future is pushing. Future can outright say in his music "I'm demonic" and ? will still be like "nah bruh what he really meant by that is..." lol.

Future is the same black man who openly talks about hanging out with the ku klux ? in his songs. Entertainment or not, that weirdo racist ? shouldn't be coming out of any Black person's mouth.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man are you kidding me?

Slave master
    Rich sex
    Perocets and strippers
    Trap ?

bruh it's a waste of time arguing with ? who choose to be willingly ignorant of the messages Future is pushing. Future can outright say in his music "I'm demonic" and ? will still be like "nah bruh what he really meant by that is..." lol.

Future is the same black man who openly talks about hanging out with the ku klux ? in his songs. Entertainment or not, that weirdo racist ? shouldn't be coming out of any Black person's mouth.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Man are you kidding me?

Slave master
    Rich sex
    Perocets and strippers
    Trap ?

While I agree entirely, I had to get you for the double post. Sorry bruh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    This first song is in my top 3 of favorite Future songs. Please point out the demonic ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebrO30cIOvw

And I'm just getting started