Fair or Foul: Workplace romance edition

Options
AP21
AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
aight so,

i was out sick and came back to work and found out that a lil office romance got the top blown off the lid yesterday.

Apparently, a chick i work with was messing with this dude from another dept. According to her, he was saying they were in a relationship and even let his kid play with her kid.

Well, she found out he was messing with another chick in the building.

The chick came down to her office and they had a chat and basically laid out the cards on the table. My coworker tells the other girl that the dude had been telling her they were a couple and that she had no knowledge of any other relationship.

Word got back to dude, and he came to her office to confront her and they got into a lil scuffle.

He went to HR first and reported her. As i type this, i think they are in the process of informing her that she is about to be let go.

Fair or foul that the dude went to HR.

Fair or Foul: Workplace romance edition 60 votes

Fair
65%
DupacBender RodriguezgnsvitoriadamnkpS2JKaileftcoastkevusmarin3lord nemesisBelovedAfenibigduece69nex ginanduinBcotton5illestni99ainneL.O.S.T.CainMister B.JokerzWyld 39 votes
Foul
35%
white715big_chris67optimisticvagrant-718700mryounggunIdiopathic Jokerits....JOHN BBussy_Getta ShottaDaBeastDR. JEKRue_FlexingtonGodNThaBuild'nWYRMgalaxy_1221KingFreemanMD_PROPER scorpio4lfeTayGettem kid_khameleon 21 votes

Comments

• KingRenaissance
    KingRenaissance Members Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Options
    damn

Oil and Water never mix
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    Based on just the information provided - which really isn't enough - dude handled this like a clown. You gotta know how to move when you ? with someone you work with. You got an issue with them, you don't try to sort that ? out at work.

All coulda been avoided.

Never confuse whether someone has the RIGHT to do something (he did have the right to go to HR) with whether or not it's fair or foul.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats a lil scuffle? the ? and chick were actually hitting each other at work? smh

well it didnt dawn on me that something happened, but as i was leaving work, she asked me to look at her neck

i saw like 3 scratches. I thought it was her kid or something...didnt realize that moments before, her and the dude had gotten into it

@mryounggun, i think dude was mad she blew up the spot with chick no. 2 which is why he came down to her office to confront her

i mean, he could've waited for her to get off as well and they could've talked it out, but he made it a point to come to her floor and confront her

as of this post, i havent seen her in 30 min so i dont know if they gave her the walking papers yet
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    AP21 wrote: »
    whats a lil scuffle? the ? and chick were actually hitting each other at work? smh

well it didnt dawn on me that something happened, but as i was leaving work, she asked me to look at her neck

i saw like 3 scratches. I thought it was her kid or something...didnt realize that moments before, her and the dude had gotten into it

@mryounggun, i think dude was mad she blew up the spot with chick no. 2 which is why he came down to her office to confront her

i mean, he could've waited for her to get off as well and they could've talked it out, but he made it a point to come to her floor and confront her

as of this post, i havent seen her in 30 min so i dont know if they gave her the walking papers yet

Wait.... he scratched her neck... And he went to her cubicle to confront her. Well she has marks I don't think she's getting fired. Dude was super duper super duper ? made that is some hoe ? .
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh, I don't know if I woulda went to HR. But her bringin that noise to the forefront like that is an automatic termination of my services. He probably shouldn't have played with her like that, but she could have kept her emotions in check too.
  • Westie
    Options
    Fair
    7figz wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    That story made me really mad in all of my woman heart. I would have stole on that ? too. That being said, he had a right to go to HR if she assaulted him. It sounds like it could be a sticky situation for the company though sucks she's going to lose her job over some worthless ass ? . She should have waited to catch him after work.

She ain't losing her job over nobody else but her. She assaulted somebody.

"Should have waited to catch him after work" SMMFH... I hope you're joking.

I'm assuming she was the one that initiated the physical ? since she's the one getting fired.

So all of the benefit of the doubt you have for all of these ? doing ? up things only applies to something with a ? correct? Because you weren't there correct? And as what ap21 said he went to confront her, he just went to HR first. If the woman did that would you assume that he beat her ass?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    I can agree on the topic with a ? and I still have someone coming at me every time it never fails.

It's 7figz though.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    That story made me really mad in all of my woman heart. I would have stole on that ? too. That being said, he had a right to go to HR if she assaulted him. It sounds like it could be a sticky situation for the company though sucks she's going to lose her job over some worthless ass ? . She should have waited to catch him after work.

I'm assuming she was the one that initiated the physical ? since she's the one getting fired.

So all of the benefit of the doubt you have for all of these ? doing ? up things only applies to something with a ? correct? Because you weren't there correct? And as what ap21 said he went to confront her, he just went to HR first. If the woman did that would you assume that he beat her ass?

My opinion isn't gender-specific. Vice-versa - I'd assume that if dude was the one getting fired, that he initiated the physical ? . That's the only detail I'm going off of. I wouldn't condone ? somebody up (gettin' physical) just because they're ? ' somebody else.
  • Westie
    Options
    Fair

My opinion isn't gender-specific. Vice-versa - I'd assume that if dude was the one getting fired, that he initiated the physical ? . That's the only detail I'm going off of. I wouldn't condone ? somebody up (gettin' physical) just because they're ? ' somebody else.

She had marks on her neck and it looks like HR is going based off his word.

What he did was ? up regardless.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? man @Ap21 she needs an attorney? What state she in? A decent employment lawyer is gonna make sure she eats well from this
  • 7figz
    Options
    Fair
    Kat wrote: »
    I can agree on the topic with a ? and I still have someone coming at me every time it never fails.

It's 7figz though.

Stop the ? . Why y'all always tryin to make ? a gender-war ?

If dude started the physical ? , it's foul that he went to HR and she's getting fired.

Inversely, if she started the physical ? it's fair.

Like I said, I basically just don't agree with ? somebody up simply over ? somebody else - do you ?
  • Westie
    Options
    Fair
    S2J wrote: »
    In these type situations whoever report it first wins. Truth doesn't matter

Even if the other party has actual physical marks? In what self-defense situation do you need to grab someone's neck? serious question?
  • 7figz
    Options
    Fair

She had marks on her neck and it looks like HR is going based off his word.

What he did was ? up regardless.

As far as the marks on her neck, that's null if she started it which I dont know.

What exactly did he do that was so ? up ?