Ironic like a MF..
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    They caught him by accident, they didn't give a ? about ever catching L's killer.

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like Mistah..
    Ooooooooohhhh
    You don't respect ya jaw ????
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Wow!!! This is massive, why hasnt AHH News reported this???

Random I just posted a 'Big L throwback track' thread and his killer gets caught...

RIP BIG L...

Edit: there was still no proof he killed Big L and they were childhood friends??? But dude sounds like he was crazy if hes been arrested for something like 3 separate murders and various gun convictions...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Also did the murdered dude's mother say 'where was his bodyguard?' WTF, dude had a bodyguard???
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao what? that article explained nothing

Cosign!

I read the article, all it said was that he was suspect at the time but due to lack of evidence the case got thrown out.

How many black men have been incarcerated over lack of evidence that were later found innocent?!

Look I'm not saying this man was a saint and maybe he did in fact ? Big L or someone else but.....
    People are only really cheering this to fit their own narrative.

Right now Freddie Gibbs is out here in Europe (last word was France were going to extradite him to Austria) facing ? charges from a year ago. Let's say his case gets thrown out due to a "lack of evidence" and 5 years down the line he gets hemmed up on another charge, would people be cheering and saying "Good they finally got him?!"
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either he really didn't ? Big L or New York really been soft ever since Snoop came through and crushed the buildings.

If he the one popped Big L, and trust ? may not snitch but they damn sure gossip, the ? it take 17 years for some one to put this ? in the ground. Apparently that ? wasn't in hiding all these years Harlem.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dice game was a different murder. That article was the pits.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    article-shot-0624.jpg

Lifestylez%20Ov%20Da%20Poor%20%26%20Dangerous%20%28Back%29.jpg

Dude on the far left, second row. That's ? up. Probably jealous of Ls fame.
  • water ur seeds
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Im not sure if dude did ? Big L or not, Ive heard so many different version of events, some people say it was relation for something his brother done and so on etc then this article never mentions that...

Here is the article/source, not sure why L would be involved in such activities knowing that he was on the brink of stardom, so I dont think I believe the schitt in the link/source below... But it makes for interesting reading...

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20160624/central-harlem/man-fatally-shot-head-outside-his-harlem-home-police-say

'Woodley and Big L, whose birth name was Lamont Coleman, were childhood friends and often spent time together, family said. Woodley appeared on the back cover of Big L's 1995 debut album "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous."

"They were good friends. We were friends with the family even after he was killed. We still talked," said Woodley's aunt, Rosa Townes, 85.

Investigators believe that in 1999, Big L was part of a crew that robbed drug dealers, sources said. Police believe that the rapper would double-cross people he knew by letting the robbery crew know the location of cash-carrying drug dealers prime for a stickup.

Though the details are sketchy, sources believe that Big L's side-business was deleterious to Woodley.

The two had a falling out and Woodley exacted revenge on Feb. 15, 1999, shooting Big L nine times in the face and chest on West 139th Street, near Lenox, reports said at the time.

Police arrested Woodley, but the Manhattan District Attorney later dropped the case against him because they felt they didn't have enough witnesses and couldn't find any incriminating surveillance footage, sources said.

Federal investigators were also closing in on Woodley on a guns case, sources said. Prosecutors knew he was likely to do time on those charges so they didn't pursue the murder case as aggressively, sources said.'
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9 times in the face and chest though ?
  • water ur seeds
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I never knew it was appreantly a drive by that killed L and that he had his brothers chain on at the time he was killed... Daum thats mad if its true... Here is the link/source:

Source:
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/06/big-ls-accused-killer-murdered/

'Up until today, though Woodley had been the suspected killer, L’s murder had remained unsolved. In 2010, Donald Phinazee, Big L’s older brother, spoke on his passing, saying that L was not the intended target of the drive-by, but that the killers were looking for their other brother Lee but killed Big L by mistake because he had his brother’s chain on at the time.
    Woodley is pictured on the back of Big L’s debut album.'
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either he really didn't ? Big L or New York really been soft ever since Snoop came through and crushed the buildings.

If he the one popped Big L, and trust ? may not snitch but they damn sure gossip, the ? it take 17 years for some one to put this ? in the ground. Apparently that ? wasn't in hiding all these years Harlem.

I see your point but if none of his boys or fam rode out no one else was. Did the people who killed soulja slim get hit up ?? Real question
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I always heard it was about his brother.So they saw a chain and didn't bother to check his face to see who it was?Suspect
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought they wanted to ? his brother but couldn't cause he was in jail so they just killed L instead