Fellas How Do You Handle Your Emotions vs A Females Emotions

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
Idk what it is but this never seems to fail cuz I've seen this scenario plenty of times. My friend has been cheating on his girl constantly and has been caught only once. Now his hurt her emotionally time and time again. apologized and keeps cheating now there's a rumor she fckin (so and so) and now suddenly he cares lol. Asking me for advice I just tell em shyyyd u was cheating anyway so why u worried abt her now? An the thing is I've seen this scenario countless times consisting of men treating a female wrong hurting her emotionally but then when she start doing the same ? he do he hurt.... I'm just wondering what makes us as men think we can lie to woman to get the draws tellin them we love them and ? gettin them in a emotional state just to fck them over. Then act like they the ones over reacting when they find out we was fulla ? to start with? But when it comes to a woman flippin the script we act like she a hoe or did the foulest ? alive? Why do we as men act like a womans feelings don't matter? But expect her to care abt are feelings as men? Do u ever consider the girl u feeding your B.S to might actually be invested in u only to find out u ain't ? .....this is kind of a spin off of the office relationships thread S/O ap21

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What exactly are you talking about lying about and what makes you think chicks don't do the same ? ?
  • Copper
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Idk what it is but this never seems to fail cuz I've seen this scenario plenty of times. My friend has been cheating on his girl constantly and has been caught only once. Now his hurt her emotionally time and time again. apologized and keeps cheating now there's a rumor she fckin (so and so) and now suddenly he cares lol. Asking me for advice I just tell em shyyyd u was cheating anyway so why u worried abt her now? An the thing is I've seen this scenario countless times consisting of men treating a female wrong hurting her emotionally but then when she start doing the same ? he do he hurt.... I'm just wondering what makes us as men think we can lie to woman to get the draws tellin them we love them and ? gettin them in a emotional state just to fck them over. Then act like they the ones over reacting when they find out we was fulla ? to start with? But when it comes to a woman flippin the script we act like she a hoe or did the foulest ? alive? Why do we as men act like a womans feelings don't matter? But expect her to care abt are feelings as men? Do u ever consider the girl u feeding your B.S to might actually be invested in u only to find out u ain't ? .....this is kind of a spin off of the office relationships thread S/O ap21

98zltc.gif
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woman do the same ? my ? , dont act like that is an exclusively male trait

Only difference is when a woman got a man ? whipped and is steppin out on him, he is alot less likely to cheat than the mirror situation.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Most men that "cheat" are sloppy. If that's your woman and you're claiming her as such, the key thing is to keep a happy home and treat your woman like your other half. Besides the minor disagreements here and there, ideally she should be in love with you........ not confused and ? up BUT thinking she's in love with you. If you a foul dude outside of that, keep ALL of that far far away from your home.

If you keep a happy home, you avoid 99% of the fuckery.
    I'm just wondering what makes us as men think we can lie to woman to get the draws tellin them we love them and ? gettin them in a emotional state just to fck them over.
    Pretty much ? all of that. ? is not even necessary and leads to messy situations.