Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol put your hand down his throat make his job easy
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah wolves are generally ? . A good friend of mine is a wolf research tech and they walk right into where the dens are with pups and the adults just scatter and leave the pups behind. They ain't really that scary.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Cool, I'll try this next time I'm.... wait I'm Black, but thanks though.

For some reason we never have these problems
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is when the internet goes terribly wrong. Look man it's a chance u can survive anything. ? make all types of videos about what to do. Its always stand ur ground or make urself big. It's go for the eyes or some other weak spot. Be smart folks.

Don't believe everything u see on YouTube
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This ? watched a 2 minute video on youtube and now he thinks he's Tarzan tamer of beasts foh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    This ? watched a 2 minute video on youtube and now he thinks he's Tarzan tamer of beats foh

*beasts
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yeah wolves are generally ? . A good friend of mine is a wolf research tech and they walk right into where the dens are with pups and the adults just scatter and leave the pups behind. They ain't really that scary.

Yea ok. A wolf would stalk u through the woods and lay a trap. Maybe limp and fein injury and lead u into an ambush where his pack is waiting. Wolves are very smart. And would tear u to shreds.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A normal alpha male human should easily slaughter a wold pack. But the average ic is a omega human being. The farmer from dragon ball z level as ? . The ones who are the first to die. I can't believe most of y'all bred.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    A normal alpha male attains that position by making good decisions. In what world would it be smart to stick ur arm down a wolf throat?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Killer whales ain't ? either. I saw them ? in Orlando spinning on they bellies and eating fish out of a bucket and ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    A normal alpha male attains that position by making good decisions. In what world would it be smart to stick ur arm down a wolf throat?

Strengthening your savagery and superior killing skills
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Killer whales ain't ? either. I saw them ? in Orlando spinning in the bellies and eating fish out of a bucket and ? .

? ass fish.
  • Will Munny
    Options

Yea ok. A wolf would stalk u through the woods and lay a trap. Maybe limp and fein injury and lead u into an ambush where his pack is waiting. Wolves are very smart. And would tear u to shreds.

The Grey wasn't a documentary.
  • semi-auto-mato
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Keep thinking they won't set y'all ass up.

In the weeks leading up to the attack, natural prey for local wolves was becoming scarce. Four wolves at Points North Landing had begun feeding on camp refuse that fall and were habituating increasingly to human activities. On November 4, 2005 two of Kenton Carnegie's camp companions, an experienced bush pilot and a geophysicist, met up with two aggressive wolves on the airfield close to camp. The two young men beat back the attack, photographed the wolves and told everybody in camp. They later turn their photos over to the investigating authorities. This incident is now presumed to have been an exploratory attack by the wolves that fits a pattern leading up to predation. On November 8, ignoring a warning from the bush pilot not to go out, Carnegie went for a walk and didn't return to the geological surveyors' camp where he was working. His body was found partially consumed in an area known to be frequented by four wolves which regularly fed on human refuse. The pathologist who performed the autopsy testified Carnegie had lost about 25% to 30% of his body mass in the attack, with the top midsection to the thigh having been partially consumed. Although originally the possibility that the culprit was a black bear was not ruled out, a coroners' jury concluded after a two year inquiry that the attackers had indeed been wolves.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

In the weeks leading up to the attack, natural prey for local wolves was becoming scarce. Four wolves at Points North Landing had begun feeding on camp refuse that fall and were habituating increasingly to human activities. On November 4, 2005 two of Kenton Carnegie's camp companions, an experienced bush pilot and a geophysicist, met up with two aggressive wolves on the airfield close to camp. The two young men beat back the attack, photographed the wolves and told everybody in camp. They later turn their photos over to the investigating authorities. This incident is now presumed to have been an exploratory attack by the wolves that fits a pattern leading up to predation. On November 8, ignoring a warning from the bush pilot not to go out, Carnegie went for a walk and didn't return to the geological surveyors' camp where he was working. His body was found partially consumed in an area known to be frequented by four wolves which regularly fed on human refuse. The pathologist who performed the autopsy testified Carnegie had lost about 25% to 30% of his body mass in the attack, with the top midsection to the thigh having been partially consumed. Although originally the possibility that the culprit was a black bear was not ruled out, a coroners' jury concluded after a two year inquiry that the attackers had indeed been wolves.

What a ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    Yup I will be all that. Now if u go ? up a wolf and I ? u up what does that make u?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Yup I will be all that. Now if u go ? up a wolf and I ? u up what does that make u?

I'm talking about the ? who died in your post, you idiot.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Quit bringing up the weak
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Quit bringing up the weak

Show us how it's done
  • Will Munny
    Options

That's literally the only wolf death ever recorded tho.

Pitbulls ? more people then wolves
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

That's literally the only wolf death ever recorded tho.

Pitbulls ? more people then wolves

Lies I just posted that as an example of their skill. They plotted on them dudes and caught one. Wolves have been killing humans all over Europe and Asia for centuries. There are less recorded her in Na but they will ? humans
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

I'm talking about the ? who died in your post, you idiot.

Says the dude who searched YouTube for a video on fighting a wolf. A video that says put ur arm down his throat.