Nigerian In China: Why Are People Here So Racist Towards Black People?

Options

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I reject the notion that anti-blackness stems from ppl not being around black people.
    it stems from them being disgusting people.

I don't think that's true. It works in the other direction too. Like I have a lot of black family that don't really have a lot of interaction with whites, and some of them have weird ideas about how whites act. I realized they get it from tv.

oh yeah?
    they're disgusting people.

I think simple would be more accurate. I don't really see how the act of filling in ignorance with pop depictions makes a person disgusting.

ok.
    I think ppl who allow television/film to insert fear and hatred into their hearts are weak and disgusting.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I reject the notion that anti-blackness stems from ppl not being around black people.

I don't think that's true. It works in the other direction too. Like I have a lot of black family that don't really have a lot of interaction with whites, and some of them have weird ideas about how whites act. I realized they get it from tv.

oh yeah?

I think simple would be more accurate. I don't really see how the act of filling in ignorance with pop depictions makes a person disgusting.

ok.
    I think ppl who allow television/film to insert fear and hatred into their hearts are weak and disgusting.

Well you must think the entire human race is disgusting because pretty much everyone allows themselves to be influenced by ? they shouldn't when they don't have any stronger information to counteract it.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh yeah?

ok.

Well you must think the entire human race is disgusting because pretty much everyone allows themselves to be influenced by ? they shouldn't when they don't have any stronger information to counteract it.

ok.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    It's true that many Asian groups don't mingle well with other ethnicities. Probably with good reason. Chinese and Japanese history was relatively peaceful until other people came in to upset their societies. The Chinese century of humiliation began when the British came to what is now Hong Kong to sell ? . Japan had 200 years of peace until the US threatened them with war if they didn't trade. These once closed societies were now "new markets" to be exploited by whites.

Africans by contrast are much nicer to visitors. Their society is more open, and the people are more willing to understand others. This cultural practice is in direct contravention to those of Asia. It's not surprising to me that Asians are racist. They use it to insulate themselves culturally. I pity them though. As a traveler I notice that when I go places with Asian tourists they are more to themselves and not involved much with natives or the environment. That behavior can only limit a human being.

You don't know what the ? you are talking about you really should study history some more
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Btw black people are the most hated race in the world. Almost every country that I've traveled to, they made it clear that I was unwanted. I was going to make a thread on where it's safe and not to travel(extremely violent neo-nazis in Poland for example)

It's funny how Jews think they are even close to being hated like us. Even got the nerve to make up a new word for it(anti sematic)

When I see Seth Rogen I see a fat white dude. Ain't nobody thinking about Jews.

Ehhhh I was in Poland for a training mission last month for the Army. The Polish ? loved me and more people just seemed amazed that I was 6,6 more then anything. Nor to say you aren't right or you haven't experiencedone that

*sigh* its always that 1 ? that equates a non black ? wanting to try ya ? ? n/h as 'see look, they love black folks!'

. smh like they gold digging ass ain't looking at your military id as a comeup. i used to live overseas, those foreign ? are racist & looking for suckas

i wasnt even gonna say nothing, but you pretty much nailed it

i been to places where Military cats come back talkin about all the "love"...but i aint in the military, so i was presumed to be an illegal immigrant n got treated as such. ..still had overall great experiences all where i got to roam
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Btw black people are the most hated race in the world. Almost every country that I've traveled to, they made it clear that I was unwanted. I was going to make a thread on where it's safe and not to travel(extremely violent neo-nazis in Poland for example)

It's funny how Jews think they are even close to being hated like us. Even got the nerve to make up a new word for it(anti sematic)

alotta places jews are hated tho especially when they are recognizable with their yamaka or with them orthodox clothes and locks

@a talented one @CracceR

xhmbvg5jtzbp.jpg
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ehhhh I was in Poland for a training mission last month for the Army. The Polish ? loved me and more people just seemed amazed that I was 6,6 more then anything. Nor to say you aren't right or you haven't experiencedone that

*sigh* its always that 1 ? that equates a non black ? wanting to try ya ? ? n/h as 'see look, they love black folks!'

. smh like they gold digging ass ain't looking at your military id as a comeup. i used to live overseas, those foreign ? are racist & looking for suckas

Damn ? just jumping to conclusions like a morherfucker. Let me correct you homie

1. I have a beautiful black women at home and never ? a white ?

2. I never let anyone overseas know im military. ? aint no game and you get set up quick ( we other it's extremist or other threats)

I aint say they weren't but that in my limited experience I ain't face any racism or there simple as that. Nor did I state they weren't racist but ? so quick to want reactions they put in an input that is completly wrong and misleading
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? those chinks
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish a mafucka was racist toward me in China. When I was in da military and went to Hong Kong I walked around dat mafucka like I was Genghis Khan

Hilarious
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's funny how Jews think they are even close to being hated like us.

Jews can hide in plain sight - we can't. Simple as that.

But to be fair, they had what, like a 1,500 year head start? How many times did a medieval king order all black people out the country? Shiiiiieeet ? was marrying white women in Tudor England while they was getting slaughtered in York Castle.

Nobody ever accused black ppl of secretly controlling the world.......or literally torturing ? to death. Just sayin.
    Chinese and Japanese history was relatively peaceful until other people came in to upset their societies.

giphy.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

^^^^^ Look at that ? above a million deaths, its pretty much like "World Wars, Mongols, CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA...." Chinese civil wars make American Civil War look like a ? hippie drum circle singing kumbaya. Millions of people dying in ANCIENT wars is INSANE, these dudes had wars that were doing numbers Europeans only saw from the Bubonic Plague.

I shouldn't have to explain Japan's damn-near-klingon warrior culture either. All I'm gonna say is that Japan was the only non-European culture to watch Whites enslave/? /colonize the world and react like "? they got some good-ass ideas! Lets start our own genocidal colonization project!"

Japanese were throwing Chinese babies in the air and trying to catch them on their bayonets during the ? of Nanking. "relatively peaceful" lol ? please. Never doubt the capacity for extremely violent fuckery in any group of humans.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

alotta places jews are hated tho especially when they are recognizable with their yamaka or with them orthodox clothes and locks

@a talented one @CracceR

xhmbvg5jtzbp.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltyhmrIFgo
  • zzombie
    Options
    Jews have been treated like ? since the romans destroyed the temple in israel.... Jewish wealth and political power is historically a new thing for at least 1000 years they were ? on in europe and the middle east
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I don't give a ? how they feel. Generally the Chinese are timid when they're phobic of black people and avoid contact, which is fine by me. Also sneers, staring, taunts, and snide comments don't make me no difference; the ones you gotta look out for when traveling overseas are the violent anti-black thugs that are looking for a physical confrontation w/ you.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    It's funny how Jews think they are even close to being hated like us.

Jews can hide in plain sight - we can't. Simple as that.

But to be fair, they had what, like a 1,500 year head start? How many times did a medieval king order all black people out the country? Shiiiiieeet ? was marrying white women in Tudor England while they was getting slaughtered in York Castle.

Nobody ever accused black ppl of secretly controlling the world.......or literally torturing ? to death. Just sayin.
    Chinese and Japanese history was relatively peaceful until other people came in to upset their societies.

giphy.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

^^^^^ Look at that ? above a million deaths, its pretty much like "World Wars, Mongols, CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA...." Chinese civil wars make American Civil War look like a ? hippie drum circle singing kumbaya. Millions of people dying in ANCIENT wars is INSANE, these dudes had wars that were doing numbers Europeans only saw from the Bubonic Plague.

I shouldn't have to explain Japan's damn-near-klingon warrior culture either. All I'm gonna say is that Japan was the only non-European culture to watch Whites enslave/? /colonize the world and react like "? they got some good-ass ideas! Lets start our own genocidal colonization project!"

Japanese were throwing Chinese babies in the air and trying to catch them on their bayonets during the ? of Nanking. "relatively peaceful" lol ? please. Never doubt the capacity for extremely violent fuckery in any group of humans.

Imperial Japan was savage as ? .

This Korean dude was ? as ? at me when he saw me holding a rising sun flag.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Jews have been treated like ? since the romans destroyed the temple in israel.... Jewish wealth and political power is historically a new thing for at least 1000 years they were ? on in europe and the middle east

Yes, Jews were given help in coming up though. Blacks haven't been. That said Jews have also maintained a unity that African Americans freely gave away.
  • zzombie
    Options

Yes, Jews were given help in coming up though. Blacks haven't been. That said Jews have also maintained a unity that African Americans freely gave away.

That is our fault.... The jews were given help after ww2 but other than that they schemed/worked their way to the top in many industries, The jews were making their name in several industries even before ww2
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

That is our fault.... The jews were given help after ww2 but other than that they schemed/worked their way to the top in many industries, The jews were making their name in several industries even before ww2

I agree. I wasn't saying that to absolve us of anything. I was just pointing it out.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    orange chicken
    shrimp and lobster sauce
    8 drop biscuits
    no msg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i always see foriegm white chicks with blacks military dudes....when I fly outta Frankfurt.

I always wondered how them women seem to play the game an seem to be winning but I hardly see black women with the military dudes.

it's the weirdest ?
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's true that many Asian groups don't mingle well with other ethnicities. Probably with good reason. Chinese and Japanese history was relatively peaceful until other people came in to upset their societies. The Chinese century of humiliation began when the British came to what is now Hong Kong to sell ? . Japan had 200 years of peace until the US threatened them with war if they didn't trade. These once closed societies were now "new markets" to be exploited by whites.

Africans by contrast are much nicer to visitors. Their society is more open, and the people are more willing to understand others. This cultural practice is in direct contravention to those of Asia. It's not surprising to me that Asians are racist. They use it to insulate themselves culturally. I pity them though. As a traveler I notice that when I go places with Asian tourists they are more to themselves and not involved much with natives or the environment. That behavior can only limit a human being.

You don't know what the ? you are talking about you really should study history some more

Ok sure lol
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i always see foriegm white chicks with blacks military dudes....when I fly outta Frankfurt.

I always wondered how them women seem to play the game an seem to be winning but I hardly see black women with the military dudes.

it's the weirdest ?

Military women do mostly marry military guys.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember I was riding with some Koreans in Seoul on their crowded interstate which was about 8 lanes each direction, it honestly felt like every car on the road was looking at me.

Sh*t was scary.