Istanbul bombing....36 dead, 147 wounded......Perilous times will come in the last days! Amen.

Options
13»

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    I find it odd that a man of the lord gets so excited over the death and destruction of fellow man.

It a person really believes in that ? and thinks heaven is such a glorious place, they should be excited. It's like finally getting the GOAT VIP pass.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P. to those that died.

How as an African-American you can be a Christian is beyond me.

Method Man lyric: "I feel for the 85 that don't have a clue".

Religion thread is - - - - - - - - >

You way off if you are letting skin color determine your eternal destiny. What a sad excuse to have on the day of judgment.

There you are standing naked on the last day before Yeshua Ha Mashiach with the lamest excuse imaginable of skin color as to why you refused to repent and believe the gospel? I mean how stupid can you be? Skin color? Skin color? That's absolute stupidity. You stuck in reverse still being hung up on skin color. You can't even see the floor in front of you. You letting something so irrelevant keep you from enjoying life everlasting and peace with ? ? What a shame. What a tragedy! What a fool you will be if you die in such a condition!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The usa is not Babylon the great

Babylon is in Arabia/ISLAMIC WORLD... Babylon executes the saints and martyrs of the church by beheading them AMERICA DOES NOT DO THAT

Babylon is also a slave owning society AMERICA HAS NOT HAD SLAVES FOR A VERY LONG TIME

WHICH PLACE IN THE WORLD STILL EXECUTES PEOPLE BY CUTTING THERE HEADS OFF??? ARABIA/ISLAMIC WORLD

WHICH PLACE IN THE WORLD IS SLAVERY STILL PRACTICED IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER?? ARABIA/ISLAMIC WORLD
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Arabia will be destroyed on the day of sudden destruction as well. The Bible tells us this in Isaiah 21, Jeremiah 25, Ezekiel 30, and Ezekiel 38. If you read those prophetic passages you will see that Arabia is always mentioned separate from Babylon. 1/4 of the world is destined to be destroyed when World War 3 happens at the breaking of the first 4 seals. I just pray that you will find shelter on that day from the stormy wind and great hailstones that will be unleashed from the Armory of ? . Amen.

"25The LORD has opened His armory
    And has brought forth the weapons of His indignation,
    For it is a work of the Lord ? of hosts
    In the land of the Babylonians.

26Come to her from the farthest border;
    Open up her barns,
    Pile her up like heaps
    And utterly destroy her,
    Let nothing be left to her.

27Put all her young bulls to the sword;
    Let them go down to the slaughter!
    Woe be upon them, for their day has come,
    The time of their punishment."
    Jeremiah 50:25-27

Amen.

Rabbi Google......

"Is America Babylon the Great"

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/america-mystery-babylon-great.htm

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heaven if real would be boring, what would we be doing there that we wouldn't be doing on earth?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Heaven if real would be boring, what would we be doing there that we wouldn't be doing on earth?

Living forever.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

You will never get bored in heaven. Ever. Ever-ever.

It will be like an never ending new experience, you not gonna even be thinking on the same level like how it is now, u will never want it to come to an end

Boredom is a spiritual issue, and in heaven, you'll be on such another level spiritually that nothing experienced in this physical world would even matter

? can't grasp that
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rebuke you and your words in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I rebuke your rudimentary consciousness. Leave from me with your basic understanding!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why couldn't you have kept him banned? As much as you ban that one female troll who claims to be east African?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Why couldn't you have kept him banned? As much as you ban that one female troll who claims to be east African?

He is not trolling.. he's not just doing this to cause confusion
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

It will be like an never ending new experience, you not gonna even be thinking on the same level like how it is now, u will never want it to come to an end

Boredom is a spiritual issue, and in heaven, you'll be on such another level spiritually that nothing experienced in this physical world would even matter

? can't grasp that

But you do?

Most Christians don't even have a good grasp on the meaning of eternity
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

He is not trolling.. he's not just doing this to cause confusion

You can unconsciously troll.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2016
    Options

How could heaven be boring when ? is infinite? ? says that He will create a new heaven and a new earth. There will be no night there and no evil at all.

Have you ever experienced light 24 hours a day every day forever? Of course not! So that rigtht there tells us that heaven will be totally different from our existence now!

But that's not all. ? said that we will rule with Him forever. We will be in charge of cities, countries, planets, galaxies, and on and on! We can't even put a man on Mars nor explore the Milky Way Galaxy or even the closest Galaxy to us, Andromeda! But in the new creation we will not only explore the universe, but we will rule the universe with ? !

Everything will always be new! Every minute will be new! Nothing will ever be old! For ? promises that He will make all things new! Hallelujah!

And how about the capital city, New Jerusalem! Have you read about it? Read revelation 21-22! Heaven will be so awesome that it boggles the mind!

I'm not even scratching the surface my friend! For the joy of heaven will far exceed any human words. ? invites all to come, but only those who answer the call will be there!

Will you come today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    And ? is the Creator, so He will always be creating! It's who He is! So whose to say what ? will create forever and ever? He can call a billion universes into existence in less than a nano second! Maybe He will create universes for the saints to rule! Who knows? But all who believe will sure find out for we will see Him face to face forever and ever! And all who love Him will marvel at His glory and goodness for eternity! Hallelujah!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

? can't grasp that

But you do?

Most Christians don't even have a good grasp on the meaning of eternity

There's a limit to the amount we can grasp while we still sill having the experience of a physical being

I really can't grasp the idea either but i still have no problem accepting it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    I find it odd that a man of the lord gets so excited over the death and destruction of fellow man.

Just realized this was Pico........

I got to stay true to the calling love.....

So......

I wonder if you know
    What it means to find your dreams?

kanye-shrug-o.gif