Paying your billz

Options
adagreat
adagreat Members Posts: 679
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
how many of yall pay yall bills before the due date? or passed the due date? i prefer before!
I just paid my credit card and phone bills and i feel like a 1000lb weight just shifted of my back n/h but its a great feeling tho! see u guys next month!

Comments

• kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just get my bills paid out my Bank Account,so they want be calling my ass or I don't have to worry about it
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I try to make sure my bills are always paid before the due date b/c I hate trying to take care of business at the last minute. I rather just handle my business beforehand so I keep the money I got leftover in my pocket.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just get my bills paid out my Bank Account,so they want be calling my ass or I don't have to worry about it

• willhustle
    edited July 2010
    Options

I might start doing this as well and then I don't have to worry about sending off bills in the mail anymore makes it a lot easier when you don't have transportation like that.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I might start doing this as well and then I don't have to worry about sending off bills in the mail anymore makes it a lot easier when you don't have transportation like that.

I sent my Electric Bill off one day in the Mail and that ? was all over the Place. Got there Late as Hell....I said never again..lol
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ususally before the due date, pay them all online, well except for my car note.....
  • willhustle
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I sent my Electric Bill off one day in the Mail and that ? was all over the Place. Got there Late as Hell....I said never again..lol

Yeah you have to keep records on the electric company man b/c you'll send them some bills in the mail and they'll still turn around and say they ain't get it on time and then you have to pay another late fee like somebody actually have another $100-200 bucks to give out.
    goat334 wrote: »
    Ususally before the due date, pay them all online, well except for my car note.....

I wouldn't mind paying bills online and I started to do it until my grandma told me how you have to watch how these companies be trying to take more out of your bank account then they're suppose to and that right there made me somewhat suspicious in paying bills online.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah you have to keep records on the electric company man b/c you'll send them some bills in the mail and they'll still turn around and say they ain't get it on time and then you have to pay another late fee like somebody actually have another $100-200 bucks to give out.

I wouldn't mind paying bills online and I started to do it until my grandma told me how you have to watch how these companies be trying to take more out of your bank account then they're suppose to and that right there made me somewhat suspicious in paying bills online.

Yeah some try to charge extra for processing........usually its like a utility company(gas, power, water, cable)
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Son I'm late on my cable bill right now... I could pay it over the computer but I don't like doing transactions on the internet like that unless I have to... and I need to hurry up and pay this parking ticket before it goes to collections.

But I usually pay a decent amount of time before... its just hard cuz all the bills are in my name and I send the bill out at least a week in advance but my roommate doesn't produce his half (in cash) until the due date or even after... I'm really the one who has to worry about everything.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I pay mine before the due date, just to get them out the way.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hpld up... people still mailing bills? the ? . get a direct debit on that ? and relax