Official Meek Mill DC4 Mixtape Discussion (10.27.16)

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited October 2016 in The Reason
ibd59wk34szn.png

5) Froze (feat. Lil Uzi Vert & Nicki Minaj)

6) Let Us Die

7) Bust Down (feat. Thug)

8) Right Now (feat. Blacc Youngsta)

9) King James

10) Up By 10

11) 2 Wrongs (feat. Guordan Banks & Pusha T)

12) Blow A Bag

13) Midnight Blues

14) Sponsor

15) Good Die Young (feat. Akon)

17) Outro (Tony Story 3)

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No matter solid this mixtape could be, meek mill career on the downside and the eventual break up with Nicki will ? it.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No matter solid this mixtape could be, meek mill career on the downside and the eventually break up with Nicki will ? it.

Why does who a ? ? matter to you?
    Are you not a grown man?

It doesn't matter to me. I'm saying the fallout from that that isn't something meek can recover from. He pretty much riding her coat tail right now,and combined with taking an L from drake and acting like a stalker to that ? it won't end well for him. Just my opinion so relax.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek not Gonna go at Budden
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter solid this mixtape could be, meek mill career on the downside and the eventually break up with Nicki will ? it.

Are you not a grown man?

It doesn't matter to me. I'm saying the fallout from that that isn't something meek can recover from. He pretty much riding her coat tail right now,and combined with taking an L from drake and acting like a stalker to that ? it won't end well for him. Just my opinion so relax.

Why bring that up tho?
    And what is Nicki even doing right now to have a coattail to ride on?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    meh hopefully he bring heat
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember the last time I expected a diss back from Meek...

So maybe it'll be on the next tape
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited July 2016
    Options

Are you not a grown man?

Why bring that up tho?
    And what is Nicki even doing right now to have a coattail to ride on?

Tour money bruh. Roc nation ain't get that man paid like that on Nicki tour, that's all her doing. He has fans, but his future is the independent circuit which isn't a bad thing but the money won't be there like it is now. That's all that matters to him at the moment beside who he wife'd up.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

meek don't won't them problems with joe not at all
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    #DC4
    No matter solid this mixtape could be, meek mill career on the downside and the eventual break up with Nicki will ? it.

R u from Canada? Cuz over here n America meek is still popping n the hip hop world that's y he got 2 gold albums it's the hip pop fans who mainly hate meek ...,& if ? stop fukin wit meek cuz he breaks up wit Nikki them ? is some tru ?
    illedout wrote: »

Meek needs to stop playing & drop this already them 2 4 trax tapes can only hold us for so long.... I understand legAl ? has played a part n it not being released but come on the streets is hungry
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek better bring the heat, if he can't get folks interested with free music then he has no chance when it comes time for an album
  • gee757
    Options
    Meek drops a album last summer that was #1 n the country for 2 wks n a row & is gold now wit a plat single & these delusional drakies swear meek is finished .....but hey these r the same dumb ? that think Drake can win rap battles & b top 5 & the nu j wit ghostwriters so go figure smh
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

He has dissed Cassidy
    He has dissed Drake
    He will go at Joe Budden
  • gee757
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

He has dissed Cassidy
    He has dissed Drake
    He will go at Joe Budden

Meek also ? on woodface meek had woodface shook 2 get on the mic that's y woodface got his flunkies Kidd Kidd & yung duck 2 do 2 meek mill disses that never got released
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Meek drops a album last summer that was #1 n the country for 2 wks n a row & is gold now wit a plat single & these delusional drakies swear meek is finished .....but hey these r the same dumb ? that think Drake can win rap battles & b top 5 & the nu j wit ghostwriters so go figure smh

Drake's album has been #1 for 9 weeks straight with the only single being hotline bling which came out at the same time as charged up. meek's best day ain't even seein drake's worst
  • gee757
    Options
    ^ meek is not a half white popstar who runs a country like Canada like Drake meek is a straight ? doing his numbers for a blk street rapper from philly
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Drake's album has been #1 for 9 weeks straight with the only single being hotline bling which came out at the same time as charged up. meek's best day ain't even seein drake's worst

That wasn't the only single from that album
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was suppose to drop last summer

and then again in December

So ill believe it when I see it
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tell this ? to come up with an original album title. This Dreamchaser ? played out
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why ? wish on this like there about to successfully slide in her dms
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »

That wasn't the only single from that album
    ? you're right, but I think hotline bling was still the only single out when the album dropped
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    ^ meek is not a half white popstar who runs a country like Canada like Drake meek is a straight ? doing his numbers for a blk street rapper from philly

so you admit that meek is not on the same level as drake?
  • gee757
    Options
    ^Theyre not the same...Meek is a blk street rapper from philly & Drake is a half white Jew popstar from Canada wit white privilege so there's no comparison