Keeping a ugly ? on the team apprecation thread

Options
13»

Comments

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Lol at ugly ? commenting on ugly girls' appearances, you're not doing something clever, it's called staying in your league

And if you're a good looking guy you should be ashamed of your low standards

Now that your body healed up after these 6 months, it's time for deaf ? baby #2

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at ugly ? commenting on ugly girls' appearances, you're not doing something clever, it's called staying in your league

Lol

This thread is trill and hilarious at the same time. I feel guilty af about this. Damn you @Kai !
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some females act jealous im getn treated like a king!

N they keep getn ? n dumped/cheated on....lmao keep posting them fb relationship memes

tumblr_mvkqv4rkJk1sr1ctco4_250.gif
  • Max.
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Lol

This thread is trill and hilarious at the same time. I feel guilty af about this. Damn you @Kai !

Why?

So if ur ugly its funny that ur with ugly chick?

And if attractive n spend time with less attractive females i should be ashamed?

But but looks arent everything...

Im getn pampered...its a lifestyle they wish they could have...
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Demeaning people because you find them unattractive is low quality of character. Humans disgust me

No, people who don't take care of themselves are low quality.

Copout. Keep it real buddy

Settling for an unattractive bird is the real copout. Then you end up cheating on her, it's the same ? over and over.

Now if you're ugly yourself, or have zero game, then it's not settling. But if you can attract female attention, there's is zero reason to ever deal with an unattractive/fat female.
    What if she has an amazing personality, cooks extremely well, and is empathetic to you needs?

Nah, I'm sweet. already have a moms, don't need another one.
    Demeaning people because you find them unattractive is low quality of character. Humans disgust me

So there is no a woman you find unattractive who takes care if themselves?

Nope. Show me one

tracee-ellis-ross-6.jpg

You really think she's ugly? Really?

Let me show you ugly......

leslie-jones-768.jpg

I would make sweet, passionate love to her!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Settling for an unattractive bird is the real copout. Then you end up cheating on her, it's the same ? over and over.

Now if you're ugly yourself, or have zero game, then it's not settling. But if you can attract female attention, there's is zero reason to ever deal with an unattractive/fat female.
    What if she has an amazing personality, cooks extremely well, and is empathetic to you needs?

Nope. Show me one

tracee-ellis-ross-6.jpg

leslie-jones-768.jpg

I find both of the unattractive. Especially Tracee big eyes, I hate big eyes it's so ? creepy.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    In college, my homie used to ? with this girl with literally the best body I've ever seen. Her face though??? There was definitely, uh...room or improvement. Lol. ? would only ? with her at night like 11 or later so no one saw them together.

We were in the caf' one day for lunch and she came up behind him and gave him a hug. Man that ? turned around, saw who it was and his eyes got big and he said loud as ? ...

'? wrong with you, ? ?! It's DAY time!'.

? . We all flatlined. Immediately.

I had a chick like that long time ago.. She was friends with my lil cousins but didn't nobody know we were ? .. She had a nice body and all but boy was that ? beat in the face... But she worked at subway and would bring a ? a sandwich every other day, ? and suck and pretty much do whatever I told her to but she knew what was up... I let that ? sleep in the crib once and that's when one day that next week, while I'm sitting on my brother porch, she walks up and just sits in my lap in front of everybody... talkin bout this my chair right here... The look on my brothers and cousin them face had a ? so embarrassed... I got up, went in the house and told her there u a chair right there.. She felt played as ? but I don't know what the ? she was thinking knowing damn well Ive never chilled with her before 12 at night

Females always do that, they trying to claim territory.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugly ? the worst type of ? cause they don't know how to act around ? .

I'll take a fine ? , they're classy.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so how do i get my game tight? cuffin season is coming up quick
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Got one
    Obama-Sandy-Hook-Resized.jpg

This muthafucca here
    images_zpscbz4dnqs.jpg

Lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. Show me one

tracee-ellis-ross-6.jpg

I would make sweet, passionate love to her!

I will choke you.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best is an ugly woman, who knows she's ugly. They play a lot less games. Are appreciative And can be mad cool.
  • Max.
    Options
    The best is an ugly woman, who knows she's ugly. They play a lot less games. Are appreciative And can be mad cool.

See! This guy knows
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many burros for your sister amigo?
  • Max.
    Options

How many burgers ur ? eat today?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

How many burgers ur ? eat today?

the same as the number of green cards your family own
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A "ugly" chick gave me the sloppiest head I ever had....Stay woke.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A "ugly" chick gave me the sloppiest head I ever had....Stay woke.

That's it I am sold..

#uglywomenmatter
  • Max.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

See! This guy knows

Just like you know you're ugly right? Ugly women don't exist in your world, those are just ? on your level. Wtf makes you think you could actually get or deserve an attractive woman being as chunky and unattractive as you are? The level of delusion and entitlement you ugly ? have I swear! What the hell makes you think attractive women are checking for you?

Lol u never seen a pic of me...u make random posts n simps write "ow hey kai *ether*

Thats why ur ? cheated on u with a stripper FACTS!

Foh u big head ?

1z528gm.jpg
  • Max.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Now write some long titangraph that im not gona read

We aint forgot about how u had a "experiment" n sent ur own nudes out while married lmaoooo

Im off to go get some box

Have fun! Enjoy ur 4th
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    lol at dudes and their 76ers "teams"
  • Max.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Get out your feelings ugly m/f, how long did it take you to find a pic of me at 16. I hurt your ugly feelings that bad huh. You know you're ugly, post one pic and I will apologize if you're not but we both know your ugly ass can't and won't

I'm a mod and could do whatever I pleased for you posting my picture but idgaf. Big head me was and is still too cute for a fat ugly ? such as yourself

Now go back to thinking your ugly ass is doing something clever by staying in your ugly ass league, LMFAO you are hilariously pathetic and delusional

fejb6u.jpg

wrongturn6.jpg