Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might not watch. without mike epps the show might go downhill
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea that was wack what they did too Julius. Mike Epps was really good on this show.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Yea that was wack what they did too Julius. Mike Epps was really good on this show.

What they do to him?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

What they do to him?

He was in an accident in the season 2 finale. With his ABC show being canceled I'm betting he survives the accident now.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

What they do to him?

He was in an accident in the season 2 finale. With his ABC show being canceled I'm betting he survives the accident now.

I don't think so, in the trailer they at a funeral. Apparently it was a money issue. Smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Am I the only one that watches this show and forgets it's only 30 min. Lol every episode I think its a lot more time left, then the end music comes up
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one that watches this show and forgets it's only 30 min. Lol every episode I think its a lot more time left, then the end music comes up

Show should be a hour long.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just binged on 1st 2 seasons the past few days. Shows cool but without Epps it might fall off. He wasnt that important to the show but he brought some balance.

Cam is the weakest link. Dude sucks at acting. Plus Im 95% sure he ? in real life. Maybe thats why i cant buy him in these scenes with females. He walks like he got sugar in his tank. Plus 2 seasons deep and his ass aint shown any hint of athleticism or basketball skill.

Reggie the real star of the show. He a good actor and his storyline is interesting.

Worst episode was that ? when he had a ? at the date with the team reporter & she looked like she ? herself. ? was soooo dumb. Made me have regrets about watchin the show.

After the finale i had hope Epps would be back but from looks of the trailer they killed his ass. Looks like they gonna blow up the Escalade too as therapy.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Cs the above statement. Cam just looks ? af like he really belongs in Atlanta and not on a sports team. The back and forth banter with Regina, Epps and the sexy ass ? sister is what made the show. Without Epps, I see this show falling off as the only 2 funny ppl are the chicks and Teyonna is sexy af.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Anyone watch yet?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dag, he must need to focus on that Michael Pryor movie, they killed like epps off
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime where ? is clamoring for Mike epps it means the show ain't that good dog
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    They did right by his character on sending him off the proper way. But I was like mane i thought he may have come to know the Lord, but it wouldn't have been him if it wasn't.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Wonder what direction they gone take the show in now? Far as cam showing off his basketball skills Ithink I read somewhere he doesn't have a athletic bone in his body
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    They did right by his character on sending him off the proper way. But I was like mane i thought he may have come to know the Lord, but it wouldn't have been him if it wasn't.
    The final scene was comedy. Epps went out on a high note
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Yea i think im done with this show.

@ me if Cams girlfriend ever gets a butt naked scene
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign on Cam seems ? ....? be floating when he walk. Not believable as a pro basketball player either. This show is whack now.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Cosign on Cam seems ? ....? be floating when he walk. Not believable as a pro basketball player either. This show is whack now.

It was always wack y'all just caught up
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I just binged on 1st 2 seasons the past few days. Shows cool but without Epps it might fall off. He wasnt that important to the show but he brought some balance.

Cam is the weakest link. Dude sucks at acting. Plus Im 95% sure he ? in real life. Maybe thats why i cant buy him in these scenes with females. He walks like he got sugar in his tank. Plus 2 seasons deep and his ass aint shown any hint of athleticism or basketball skill.

Reggie the real star of the show. He a good actor and his storyline is interesting.

Worst episode was that ? when he had a ? at the date with the team reporter & she looked like she ? herself. ? was soooo dumb. Made me have regrets about watchin the show.

After the finale i had hope Epps would be back but from looks of the trailer they killed his ass. Looks like they gonna blow up the Escalade too as therapy.
    Lol I thought I was the only one who thought dude wad ? in real life lol
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Impregnate....
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    I'm still rocking with the show, this past episode Missy was getting on my damn nerves with the stupid ass thank you notes. Is it still cooning if you doing it to impress other black people?